Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Solo Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 08-17-2009, 12:38 AM   #141
klove

Drives: black 2SS RS
Those Halos are badass, nicely done.
klove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 02:00 AM   #142
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
thanks man..aacstyle.com..these guys are great at what they do..i have no idea who these guys are so i dont want you thinking we are pals and know each other in real life. i met these guys on here they saw my thread about halos and offered to do mine for me in green..if not for them i would have spent 1200 bucks on RS style headlights with amber halos..LOL. instead i paid 500 bucks for halos headlights and foglights. HIDs for headlights and LEDs for foglights. very VERY nice.
Mohrg Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 03:44 PM   #143
Jericho
Come see me.

Drives: Chevrolet Line-up
Send a message via Yahoo to Jericho
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohrg Beast View Post
and no those are just ordinary stripes found on all makes and models of cars. ive seen these strips on new camaros, novas. chevelles, mustangs,challengers, chargers, colbalts especially colbalts. cavaliers, silverados, s10s, classic camaros,chargers,challengers,mustangs, cudas, lancers,f150s, all ford and chevy trucks, go carts, golf carts. toy cars, foreign cars, hats, boats, guitars, the road even has those same two stripes in the middle. football helmets. flags, tshirts. SO IM THINKING!!! if those are "mustang" or "ford" racing stripes then they must be making tons of money from all these guys for copy right infringement. im 27 years old and ive seen my dad have novas and camaros and all those awesome cars have those stripes long before the new mustangs or other non muscle cars starting having those stripes
This is to funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohrg Beast View Post
thanks man..aacstyle.com..these guys are great at what they do..i have no idea who these guys are so i dont want you thinking we are pals and know each other in real life. i met these guys on here they saw my thread about halos and offered to do mine for me in green..if not for them i would have spent 1200 bucks on RS style headlights with amber halos..LOL. instead i paid 500 bucks for halos headlights and foglights. HIDs for headlights and LEDs for foglights. very VERY nice.
Man, that's the best light job I've ever seen for cost. I was thinking about doing something whit those LED's too but I have to go back and figure out something with purple and that seems to be one of the hardest colors and quite expensive.
Vin#30271
Jericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 08:44 PM   #144
C4
ERNEST

Drives: 2012CAMARO 1LT RS CONVERTIBLE
cool looks great
C4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 09:40 PM   #145
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Man, that's the best light job I've ever seen for cost. I was thinking about doing something whit those LED's too but I have to go back and figure out something with purple and that seems to be one of the hardest colors and quite expensive.[/QUOTE]

nah man google 3 million and 1 LED underbody kit..it has the most dark cool purple on it..ill take some pics this weekend with my whole underbody lights in purple .looks insane..i used to have that pic in my garage pics..might still be there.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:47 PM   #146
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Got my first major dent today..Stupid ass pole was in my blind spot and some jerk started backing up towards me while i was backing up and i was soo scared that he was gonna back into me that i swiped a pole..LOL...im soo mad..i put a softball sized dent directly over the side light right behind the gas lid. it had huge white stipes going all around it and some deep scratches..i bought some 1000 grit sandpaper worked perfectly. the dent was insanely hard to get to i took a 2x4 and slid it up and my dad hit it with a hammer..YES!!! we are rednecks..it got the dent out but made the side panel lumpy as hell..ima have it professionally done when i get back from camping friday..just couldnt even drive it home with that dent..i was very close to just parking the car on the side of the road and walking the 25 miles home..LOL..just didnt want everyone seeing my baby with a dent in it..GRRRR!!!!more money for nothing..and im not getting the turbo now..JT wants to wait till they get straightened out..BUT!!! i searched google for any turbos in the shopping part and found one for the V8 i emailed them and asked them about a possible turbo for the 6, he emailed me right back saying that a company he knows is possibley doing one. i told him how i was gonna guineah pig my car for Justins company and id do the same for another just to help get a turbo out..the company he was talking about said that they were in fact NOT doing a turbo but if i was willing to help them that theyd be very interested in doing a SUPERCHARGER!!!...lol...so theres some info for you guys, im trying my best to get ahold of anyone i can to get a turbo system or supercharger out for us V6 guys. ill keep everyone posted when i find something out ill post it here.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:25 PM   #147
SSGator
One slick 2010 Black 2SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS 6M
Wow, that's Green!!
Old 08-19-2009, 05:53 AM   #148
Jericho
Come see me.

Drives: Chevrolet Line-up
Send a message via Yahoo to Jericho
I'd like to know about that supercharger when you find out. An I will also check out that - 3 million and 1 LED underbody kit place too. Thanks.
Vin#30271
Jericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 01:25 AM   #149
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Well im going to call that company Monday when im good and at home and well rested after this "camping" trip. then ima call them about that supercharger. STS called me out of no where today while i was driving to the river to swim talking about a setup coming out very soon for the V6. so if the super charger dont work out im gonna go with them and maybe try to get something staightend out for us V6 people so we can have something. i know people are gonna be talking mad crap about this but ohh well..ima post everything i do with my car to let you guys know. just trying to help out. if the engine goes ill turn it in on my insurance and if they dont pay for it ill buy another out of pocket..I WILL HAVE MY TURBO DAMNIT. i never even really thought about even doing anything to my car until i just mentioned a question asking if there was even one out yet. then you know somebody contacted me wanting to do one then since that day ive been hooked on getting one. it would be awesome to have a V6 with a ton of whp. i think it would be cool to have a V6 that rivals the V8s in horsepower. that way you can laugh at their faces when they look amazed by the hp you tell them your V6 has..youd be surprised at the looks i get when i tell them that at the time it has around 304 hp LOL..they still cant believe that. LOL..so ill keep on trying till i get one installed. hopefully if anyone needs the car personally to work on it at their garage then it will be around winter so im not driving it. Maybe ill get us all something worked out
Old 08-21-2009, 07:48 AM   #150
Gib

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, RJT 04 Silverado
I like mint!
Old 08-22-2009, 11:59 AM   #151
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

a lot of people call it the "green wasp" for some reason..LOL..guess its bumble bees evil decepticon twin.
Old 08-22-2009, 03:34 PM   #152
Mayhem

Drives: 2010 2SS RS M6 Camaro (Black)
Lose the stripes, turn on the green headlights, get a big chrome grill, an asian sidekick named Kato and an LED flashlight.

Then you've got "The black beauty" and you can dress up as the green HORNET.... (which I wonder if people are confusing for a wasp)

Old school hero.
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 08:53 PM   #153
shevyman

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS IOM
really enjoyed seeing what you can do with those.. i just might get a set to use for the shows. don't know if ever noticed but at car shows at night where there are lights flashing and dancing around people seem to swarm that area.
shevyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 09:45 PM   #154
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
Lose the stripes, turn on the green headlights, get a big chrome grill, an asian sidekick named Kato and an LED flashlight.

Then you've got "The black beauty" and you can dress up as the green HORNET.... (which I wonder if people are confusing for a wasp)

Old school hero.
no you are right it wasnt the green wasp but the green hornet..that must be why..LOL

Tags
2010 camaro, 2010 camaro lt, 2010 camaro west virginia