Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 09-19-2013, 06:23 AM   #15
baum

Drives: 2013 1LS, 2013 Ram 1500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double D Mods View Post
any issues on any othe products we have to get an RA number from JL as they will check serial number from our invoices to make sure it was purchased from us. Each item has its own serial number that is then marked on each invoice we get billed for. Most companies do this.
We would then email you a return label with the RA number on it to send direct to JL for warranty claim.
With our RA we give you to put on BOX, copy of RA to place inside the box, and on the shipping label itself JL would know exactly what to do with the item when received.
This is how we handle any issues

Dennis
However technically your not an authorized online retailier.. and if they find out they can pull their product. i understand that shops do it (the ones i worked for would), but one was caught and had their product pulled. If your a true authorized online retailer the customer can go right through JL.

All it takes is 1 customer to call JL and tell them that they purchased online from you and they can pull their product!
Attached Images

baum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:15 AM   #16
Double D Mods

Drives: 2012 Grand Sport Convertible Vette
We are authorized to sell JL the way we do in packages. I understand how and why your saying what you are. I have no reason to come on here and say something that is not true. Personally I myself am not a fan of anything JL but the 10w6. I myself prefer Focal, Hyrbid Audio, Arc Audio. any would recommend and do recommend these products to people who call us all day long.
Double D Mods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:52 AM   #17
Meister

Drives: 2016 Corvette Stingray Z51
Quote:
We are authorized to sell JL the way we do in packages. I understand how and why your saying what you are. I have no reason to come on here and say something that is not true. Personally I myself am not a fan of anything JL but the 10w6. I myself prefer Focal, Hyrbid Audio, Arc Audio. any would recommend and do recommend these products to people who call us all day long.
What is the point of indicating brand preference here?

Current mods: Permagrin!
Meister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:29 AM   #18
Double D Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroMike13 View Post
What is the point of indicating brand preference here?
point is Hybrid, Arc, Focal all have same rules as well with online sales
Old 09-19-2013, 12:04 PM   #19
baum

IMO its one of the best things that can happen. its keeps the desired brands to the ma-pa shops that represent them.

yes you still get the shops that put up webstores and "whore" the $hit out of it. but in the long run it catches up with them in the end when their line gets pulled..

not to mention i have seen somewhere that there are some knock off focals out there now. to the untrained installer you woudnt know the difference. if the price is too good to be true then its usually not true
Old 09-19-2013, 12:54 PM   #20
Double D Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by baum View Post
IMO its one of the best things that can happen. its keeps the desired brands to the ma-pa shops that represent them.

yes you still get the shops that put up webstores and "whore" the $hit out of it. but in the long run it catches up with them in the end when their line gets pulled..

not to mention i have seen somewhere that there are some knock off focals out there now. to the untrained installer you woudnt know the difference. if the price is too good to be true then its usually not true
you mean this info....

Old 09-22-2013, 02:49 AM   #21
CWI
Helping Build America

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,LS3 2013 Duramax 3500HD
I have a KRX2 system. Awesome speakers.
Old 09-23-2013, 06:13 AM   #22
baum

Quote:
you mean this info....

yup...

but to the average person im sure they would not notice!
Old 10-06-2013, 05:35 PM   #23
Meister

Drives: 2016 Corvette Stingray Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroMike13 View Post
I am going that route right now. They say they will replace the defective part. We'll see.
The seller did send a replacement crossover unit and I got it installed today. Happy ending!

Current mods: Permagrin!
Meister is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jl audio, speakers