Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Apparel and Other Camaro Related Merchandise

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 04-06-2015, 10:17 AM   #15
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bretts View Post
I want to promo the company but to me in alberta usps is 50.00 paid less for the cai at xmas?
USPS charges us anywhere from $52-$57 for Canadian shipments of our CAI. Our website is set up with a flat rate fee for Canada of $50, its not broken down by item because we can't tie our site into USPS for international rates. Since shipping to Canada is so expensive, the only thing we sell to there is whole kits, people don't buy the $5-$20 parts from us in Canada, because the shipping would cost 2x-3x the part cost. Its just a default shipping rate, if you really want a shirt shipped to Canada call or email us with the shipping address and we can get you a quote for it, my guess is t would be $25-$35 dollars though. Hope that helps.
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 01:23 PM   #16
Bretts
SS

Drives: 2015 2ss rs
sent you a pm thanks
CCW sp16a track set, BTR stage 3 cam and kooks longtubes with high flow catsLocks@7.5 degrees castor and radius arm inserts, Ride Tech 2coilovers JDP upper control arm bushings BMR lower knuckle bushing Bo White throttle body3.91 gears Spohn del-sphere toe link and trailing arms Prothane subframe bushings
Bretts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 08:05 AM   #17
Skellcat

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS 1LE Camaro
I would pay the $24 with sipping but when I go to purchase it wants $14 for the shirt and $16.39 to ship. That's over $30 for a T-shirt. Is there a code or has shipping just got out of control????? I know you have no control over it but sorry, That's too much. :(
Skellcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 07:20 AM   #18
Sales @ CAI Inc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellcat View Post
I would pay the $24 with sipping but when I go to purchase it wants $14 for the shirt and $16.39 to ship. That's over $30 for a T-shirt. Is there a code or has shipping just got out of control????? I know you have no control over it but sorry, That's too much. :(
Let me look into it, our shipping module on the website is a little limited, we are actually re-vamping that right now. It may be figuring the cost based on the size of a CAI box or something, I'll look into it later today and let you know what I can find out, because that does seem high.
Old 05-04-2015, 12:32 PM   #19
Sales @ CAI Inc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellcat View Post
Send me a PM with your shirt size, depending on the size I can fit it into 1 of 2 different USPS Flat rate boxes. Once you tell me the size I can tell you what the shipping cost would be
Old 08-30-2021, 08:43 PM   #20
Adriano

Drives: Camero
Amazing topic
thanks a lot
Adriano is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cai, cai inc intake, cold air cai, cold air inductions