Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 09-29-2014, 05:32 PM   #1
TommyTheCat
SHKE BKE

Drives: 2013 Camaro
LoJack location?

I know it might be impossible to know exactly where it is since my car came with LoJack preinstalled but I'm just wondering where it most likely going to be. I got a letter from LoJack letting me know my batteries on the unit may be defective, so they offered to do a free inspection but I'm just wondering what they'll have to take off to test it or if they test it remotely or something. I just don't want them tearing anything apart to get to it
I've searched around a bit already and can't find anything about it.
TommyTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 05:58 AM   #2
baum

Drives: 2013 1LS, 2013 Ram 1500
LoJack is either installed by a dealer or an aftermarket shop. they are not a factory installed option. therefore it will be hard to tell you where it is. if its done like a good alarm you should not be able to find it easily.
baum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 06:07 PM   #3
TommyTheCat
SHKE BKE

Drives: 2013 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by baum View Post
LoJack is either installed by a dealer or an aftermarket shop. they are not a factory installed option. therefore it will be hard to tell you where it is. if its done like a good alarm you should not be able to find it easily.
I figured all that, but I figured someone here must have had a problem with LoJack by now, or had them inspect it for the same reason. I just don't want them tearing stuff apart looking for it when it may not even have a problem.
TommyTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote