Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas > Local Marketplace

Old 08-25-2010, 07:08 PM   #1
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
For Sale: 2.5” Magnaflow Comp cat-back (clone) - $275

Well….I’m finally stepping up to some KOOKS LTs with the 3” Magnaflow cat-back. Now it’s time to sell my current cat-back to help pay for the headers.
So, I’m selling my factory cat-back that I cloned into the 2.5” Magnaflow Comp system. It has the exact same resonated X-pipe, tips and muffler delete. The only real difference is that I had a section welded in where the mufflers were deleted instead of it all being one piece.

I need to sell this locally in the DFW area because there is no real way of shipping it.

I'm asking $275.

You can see all the info, pics, and video here:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64964
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 07:52 AM   #2
Hicompression
Rumbly Bumble Bee

Drives: 2010 2SS Camaro
Hah! Once you get bit by the mod bug...you are infected!

I'm in a similar situation. I currently have two axle-backs (Cherry Bomb Extreme an Magnaflow Street) and a K&N CAI for sale. I'm moving on to long tubes too, but I'll be using the stock cat-back. It's an illness with an steady progression, where the treatment gets very expensive. First the mild mods (mufflers) then headers and finally heads cam and maybe a supercharger.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:54 PM   #3
supaman

Drives: CGM w/IOM rally 2LT/RS
Hey man, how's it going! How much would your guy charge me to put it on? I know they're different cars but being so close to the SOLO set-up i'm sure i would still get great sound out of it.

Rumblebee is on the prowl!
supaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 09:35 AM   #4
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by supaman View Post
Hey man, how's it going! How much would your guy charge me to put it on? I know they're different cars but being so close to the SOLO set-up i'm sure i would still get great sound out of it.
Do you know if the V8 LS3 system will fit on a V6? If they are the same then it shouldn't be an issue. The exhasut is pretty easy to put on...actually getting the factory one off seemed to be harder (which isnt' saying much).

I can't do anything until my new exhaust is on which I hope is this next week. If the system will fit and you buy it from me then I can probably just put it on for you.

We can talk at the next meet. I'm going to try to make it to the Wed meet and if not I'll be at the Laps for Charity.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote