Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 05-21-2016, 09:00 PM   #1
Dlsbobby

Drives: 2010 Camaro ss M6
Starkweather performance nitrous

Greetings, thinking about getting a direct port nitrous system and was wondering if any of you guys know if Starkweather can install and tune the car. I know they are a good shop with superchargers and all but haven't heard anything about nitrous.

Thanks for you time.
Robert.
Dlsbobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 05:11 PM   #2
mylftft

Drives: 2013 TT ZL1
We do a ton of nitrous systems, we do everything from basic plate systems (wet and dry) to direct port under blower systems, one of our employees cars is a 3 stage dry system making over 1300 horsepower on a solid roller LSX setup. Most of the nitrous systems we do end up on drag cars that are only seen at the track or late nights while the supercharged cars and twin turbo cars we do seem to get all the hype because of car shows and cars and coffee type of events. Feel free to call me at the shop 209-632-3925 or email me at starkweatherperformance@gmail I can send you pics of cars we've done and we can talk about a build that will fit your intent for your car.

Thanks Josh Starkweather