Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 09-19-2012, 04:48 PM   #1
snapp32e

Drives: '81-Z28/'07-Tundra/'12-ZL1/'13-Jeep
Fun Time!!!

Getting home from work this weekend and summer up here is done. Temperature ranges now from 30°-40° evenings to mornings and 50°-60° during the days with RH at 70% overnight to 40% during the day. Time to see how this thing likes the cool/dry air. Should be fun. I've got sort of a data reader for sensors and computer information. It's a Garmin ecoRoute. Just plugs into the OBD2 port and bluetooths to your phone or GPS device. Forgot I had it plugged into my truck but I'll throw it into the car when I get home and see what kind of numbers it's throwing up. It measures and calculates about 24 different fields from IAT to ambient temperatures, timing, vac/boost, Estimated TQ/HP, engine load, baro pressure and a bunch of other things. Only thing it doesn't do is record, realtime only. Should be interesting to see how the engine likes the cool. dry air.
ZL1 #612
snapp32e is offline   Reply With Quote