Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 03-24-2018, 09:28 AM   #15
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by nx85y5 View Post
Just finished remote tuning with JRE for a Whipple and bolt-ons. The process was very easy, Ted provided updated tunes the next morning from things I sent him the night prior. The car drives awesome and he was very open to questions and said he'd keep improving it if I wanted to really max out.

If anyone is unsure if it's worth it or whatever I would highly recommend doing it.
Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 11:50 AM   #16
Reaper85

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS
Ted just wondering, do you feel your remote tunes are as good as your dyno tunes?
Reaper85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 07:25 AM   #17
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper85 View Post
Ted just wondering, do you feel your remote tunes are as good as your dyno tunes?
100% as long as you do everything I ask you to do.

Ted.
Old 09-20-2018, 10:23 AM   #18
JANNETTYRACING

Thanks for all the inquiries
Old 09-20-2018, 09:45 PM   #19
nty1234

Drives: 2015 2SS Summit White
Ted, I will be doing a lsa conversion on my car soon. I would like for you to tune it remotely via hptuners. What is the best way to set this up and get all the information you need for data-logging? Should I give you a call? I already have the AEM x series Wideband with the odb-II passthrough for the new hptuners unit, I still have to buy the actual hptuner device though.
nty1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 07:24 AM   #20
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by nty1234 View Post
Ted, I will be doing a lsa conversion on my car soon. I would like for you to tune it remotely via hptuners. What is the best way to set this up and get all the information you need for data-logging? Should I give you a call? I already have the AEM x series Wideband with the odb-II passthrough for the new hptuners unit, I still have to buy the actual hptuner device though.
Yes sir best to give me a call 203-753-7223
Old 02-13-2019, 08:23 PM   #21
CMcD14

Drives: 2013 1SS/RS
Seems like a lot of people are pointing to Jannetty as a leader in tuning.

My question: If I were to purchase the SCT X4 would the tune disable AFM?

The car is currently stock, 2013 L99. I have no real plans for bolt ons, but being fresh out of warranty it would be nice to get rid of the god awful AFM and maybe add a little pep in her step.
CMcD14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 07:37 AM   #22
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMcD14 View Post
Seems like a lot of people are pointing to Jannetty as a leader in tuning.

My question: If I were to purchase the SCT X4 would the tune disable AFM?

The car is currently stock, 2013 L99. I have no real plans for bolt ons, but being fresh out of warranty it would be nice to get rid of the god awful AFM and maybe add a little pep in her step.
Thank you for your interest in JRE custom tuning.

Yes sir AFM OFF is standard in all my custom tunes.

I will transform your car in to the performance car you thought you bought.

Ted.
Old 02-14-2019, 09:11 AM   #23
f5journal
Senior Camaro Fanatic

Drives: 2011 SS/RS manual - White
Ted, You've done about four tunes for me over the years (starting at the first Indy CFest.

I have what I hope is a simple question. If I were to buy a set of FAST 50lb injectors (30507), would I need another tune for them to work properly. My goal is to eliminate this thing in my mind that I have one faulty/inconsistent/damaged injector

I also plan to do a cam sometime this year. So I'm hoping this would be a one time thing as far as injectors Thx See my signature, just mild add-ons
Former '68 and '69 Z/28 Owner...........Now sporting around in a 2011 RS/SS with........Kooks LT's and cats, JRE tune, CAI, scoop, ZL1 Bumper conversion, custom ZL-1 grille, halo harness, Painted silver stripes, GM GFX, black painted lower edge of skirts and rear bumper. MGW shifter.....and now a 3.91 1LE diff
f5journal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 09:20 AM   #24
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by f5journal View Post
Ted, You've done about four tunes for me over the years (starting at the first Indy CFest.

I have what I hope is a simple question. If I were to buy a set of FAST 50lb injectors (30507), would I need another tune for them to work properly. My goal is to eliminate this thing in my mind that I have one faulty/inconsistent/damaged injector

I also plan to do a cam sometime this year. So I'm hoping this would be a one time thing as far as injectors Thx See my signature, just mild add-ons
We very much appreciate your business and loyalty.

I would not recommend Fast injectors there is no good known data and no 2 sets are alike.

If you need larger injectors please consult with me so I can recommend the correct size and brand.

Yes any injector changes require new custom tune.

Thank you

Ted.
Old 02-14-2019, 09:27 AM   #25
f5journal
Senior Camaro Fanatic

Drives: 2011 SS/RS manual - White
Thank you
Former '68 and '69 Z/28 Owner...........Now sporting around in a 2011 RS/SS with........Kooks LT's and cats, JRE tune, CAI, scoop, ZL1 Bumper conversion, custom ZL-1 grille, halo harness, Painted silver stripes, GM GFX, black painted lower edge of skirts and rear bumper. MGW shifter.....and now a 3.91 1LE diff
f5journal is offline   Reply With Quote