Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 04-16-2019, 12:47 PM   #1
Arogg
A legend in his own mind

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
Attn: Camaros with Raised White Letter Tires

Hey guys,

Im looking to add the Raised white letter tires to my car. Can you guys post pics with sizes ( of the letters ) and where you got them? im between Tredwear and Tirestickers.

Thanks

Color matched OEM GFX / VIS Carbon Fiber Hood (absolute trash quality and customer service ) / Heritage Grille / 5% Windows / 30% Windshield tint with 5% visor strip / Tinted Exterior Lights / Streetfighter LA Spoiler / Morimoto XB LED fogs / LED sidemarkers / Airaid CAI / Hurst Short Throw / TSP LT's / No cats / No resonator / Corsa Xtreme Catback / Trifecta Tune / Factory amp replaced / 2 JL Audio 12's in the trunk / MRR 228 Wheels / BMR Springs / Moog Endlinks / R1 Concepts Rotors & Pads
Arogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 08:46 PM   #2
Gonzo SS

Drives: 2012 IBM 2SS/RS LS3/M6
These are 1.25" from Tirestickers.com.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Gonzo SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 09:49 PM   #3
Tajefe Couple

Drives: Never just fly under the radar
Thumbs up

Old 04-17-2019, 09:57 AM   #4
Arogg
A legend in his own mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo SS View Post
These are 1.25" from Tirestickers.com.

Thanks for the info. Im between 1.25 and 1.5. They are sending me a sample of each. How was the install? Pretty straightforward im assuming? any issues since installing?

Thanks

Color matched OEM GFX / VIS Carbon Fiber Hood (absolute trash quality and customer service ) / Heritage Grille / 5% Windows / 30% Windshield tint with 5% visor strip / Tinted Exterior Lights / Streetfighter LA Spoiler / Morimoto XB LED fogs / LED sidemarkers / Airaid CAI / Hurst Short Throw / TSP LT's / No cats / No resonator / Corsa Xtreme Catback / Trifecta Tune / Factory amp replaced / 2 JL Audio 12's in the trunk / MRR 228 Wheels / BMR Springs / Moog Endlinks / R1 Concepts Rotors & Pads
Old 04-17-2019, 12:25 PM   #5
butters

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99
Mine are 1.25", ill have to look up where i got them from but you can click on my sig to see more
Old 04-17-2019, 09:23 PM   #6
2nd SS

Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
1" Tredwear
Attached Images

Old 05-01-2019, 11:18 AM   #7
Gonzo SS

Drives: 2012 IBM 2SS/RS LS3/M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arogg View Post
Thanks for the info. Im between 1.25 and 1.5. They are sending me a sample of each. How was the install? Pretty straightforward im assuming? any issues since installing?

Thanks
Sorry, just saw your reply. Installation was very straightforward and easy to align. Multiple letters are attached to the backing so it was only four pieces per tire. Make sure you spend the time to clean the tires well with acetone. No issues since installation other than adding a bit of glue to a few corners that I missed.

Gonzo SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 07:26 AM   #8
Arogg
A legend in his own mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo SS View Post
Sorry, just saw your reply. Installation was very straightforward and easy to align. Multiple letters are attached to the backing so it was only four pieces per tire. Make sure you spend the time to clean the tires well with acetone. No issues since installation other than adding a bit of glue to a few corners that I missed.

Thanks for the response. I should be receiving my sizing samples today so ill be making my decision and ordering soon.