Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 05-06-2015, 06:39 PM   #113
SteelCamaro

Drives: 2012 2SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganThirtyacre View Post
I did not post this thread to get hated on. I just wanted to show off the cars that I have worked hard to purchase. You wanna know how I can afford these cars? I am very popular on YouTube, I make Youtube videos which get hundreds of thousands of views, some get millions of views. I am 20 years old and have been making YouTube videos since I was 13. Yes I look very young, which made it a lot funnier when I walked into the Chevrolet dealership and purchased a Stingray off the showroom floor. I told everyone I used my own money because MOST people assume my parents bought me these cars. But the truth is what I have stated above. That girl in the photo is my girlfriend who I have been dating since high school, we are both 20 and in college. There is your answers to all your questions.
Congrats on the cars dude! I know a few full-time Youtubers, and know it isn't easy. I hope you enjoy the hell out of your cars!
SteelCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 06:41 PM   #114
TooCool5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LS 3.6 LLT V6 325 HP
That is TOOCOOL I want one!
Old 05-06-2015, 06:50 PM   #115
ǝɔᴉlod
Account Suspended

Drives: 2014 SS/RS M6
SuperLuigiLogan is his youtube,
ǝɔᴉlod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 06:55 PM   #116
IWANTA(ss)

Drives: 13 1LE 1SS/05 ZX10/02 Silverado/14
Quote:
So last weekend I decided to buy a 2015 Z51 Corvette! I decided to keep my Camaro as my every day car, I couldn't let it go!
And yes I did buy these cars with my own money.
You my frien are the man
14 Nightrod Special
IWANTA(ss) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 07:02 PM   #117
JantzenOKC

Drives: '13 2LT/RS Twin Turbo
That boy needs a haircut!

Jk OP, you probably wouldn't have gotten so much "hate" if you would've just posted about your new car without saying how young you are and that you bought it yourself.. I'm sure your proud of your success but it comes off a little like bragging. Anyways props to you for making all that money on YouTube videos. I have no idea how that works but that's pretty cool.
JantzenOKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 07:05 PM   #118
JantzenOKC

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisprz2010camaross View Post
Sick cars man! Don't let these negative people get to you. They hate you cus they ain't you....

they hate us cuz they ain't us! Love it.
Old 05-06-2015, 07:07 PM   #119
JantzenOKC

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurgeSS View Post
Btw since we're all bragging about being young!? Aha.. That never happens... So forgive me if it tickles my slightly dropped nuts..

I'm 20, I've owned.. Aha, I've owned a good amount of cars, I tend to change vehicles with my hobbies, but I've always had a go fast vehicle.. 350z->350z->14 Mustang GT->2010 Camaro 2SS(semi-mine lol) 29k miles.
Anyways, I got this Camaro SS for my gal, she drives stick, of course..
I drive it mostly (cuz damn if I'll be the passenger, she only has to deal with me for a few more months) and I'm the one working on it, but she's learning!
I've done a little work to the truck, but it's a workhorse.. If I get a truck to get new..er and to keep, it'll most likely be a Ford Raptor (even though I'm a Chevy guy, damn, those trucks are beastly).
I want a GenSix, or a C6Z06 (the Z06 will most likely be the one I go for) for myself, and that'll be the start of my garage..
I got a slow and steady plan to get vehicles I like and can afford, and see how many I can get, aha.. Hopefully I become wealthier!!! Wouldn't that be nice..

Anywho, to the OP, nice job making the system work for you, pop culture and the Internet aha.. I think that's all that needs to be said.. I'm an older soul.. Believe it or not
You need to be humbled by the Iron Sheik!
Old 05-06-2015, 07:07 PM   #120
TommyTheCat
SHKE BKE

Drives: 2013 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by JantzenOKC View Post
That boy needs a haircut!

Jk OP, you probably wouldn't have gotten so much "hate" if you would've just posted about your new car without saying how young you are and that you bought it yourself.. I'm sure your proud of your success but it comes off a little like bragging. Anyways props to you for making all that money on YouTube videos. I have no idea how that works but that's pretty cool.
No he would've got more hate for people asking if his rich parents bought it. That's our community.
TommyTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 07:08 PM   #121
NTENSITY

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2SS 1LE Package
Congrats, beautiful rides.
NTENSITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 07:10 PM   #122
87GNX

Drives: Alot
Nice vette and put on some weght kid
Old 05-06-2015, 07:10 PM   #123
JantzenOKC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyTheCat View Post
No he would've got more hate for people asking if his rich parents bought it. That's our community.
Well not if he didn't post pics with himself and the car... nobody would have even known his age. But I know what your saying. We're a bunch of poor jealous bastards lol.
Old 05-06-2015, 07:15 PM   #124
TommyTheCat
SHKE BKE

Drives: 2013 Camaro
your voice is much deeper than I imagined
TommyTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 07:19 PM   #125
JR 1

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS Convertible
Quote:
I did not post this thread to get hated on. I just wanted to show off the cars that I have worked hard to purchase. You wanna know how I can afford these cars? I am very popular on YouTube, I make Youtube videos which get hundreds of thousands of views, some get millions of views. I am 20 years old and have been making YouTube videos since I was 13. Yes I look very young, which made it a lot funnier when I walked into the Chevrolet dealership and purchased a Stingray off the showroom floor. I told everyone I used my own money because MOST people assume my parents bought me these cars. But the truth is what I have stated above. That girl in the photo is my girlfriend who I have been dating since high school, we are both 20 and in college. There is your answers to all your questions.
Hey congrats on both cars! Nice to see a young guy with good taste in cars.

Don't worry about some of the comments here. People are just skeptical and jealous, myself included. After all people post a lot of BS stories. It looks like you are the real deal, but that's not usually the case. Enjoy the Vette and try to keep it shiny side up.
JR 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 07:25 PM   #126
'01LS1

Drives: 2003 Pete
There was another younger person buying a new C7 Vette last year. Guessing her income is youtube based as well. The comments definitely got out of hand.
'01LS1 is offline   Reply With Quote