Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 05-02-2013, 01:21 PM   #1
TwentyTen2SSRS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Ground Effects - Which Ones Do You Prefer?

I'd like to have people weigh in with which body kit they like. GM GFX? Razzi?

I am looking to get some soon, but can't make up my mind. Price IS an issue for me.

Also, did you install them yourself? Order pre painted? How much did you pay?
TwentyTen2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:25 PM   #2
JoshBobGuptaMarley
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: '12 2SS/RS LS3 GBA
I love the razzi but the zl1 kit is cheaper.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:33 PM   #3
vroomapunk
[COTW 5/12/14]

Drives: 2012 CRT NF Cammed 2SS/RS For Sale
ZL1 looks the best IMO
Old 05-02-2013, 01:33 PM   #4
Bluestreak 2010

Drives: IBM 2010 Camaro LS
I think I'm in the minority in that the Razzi kit is at the bottom of my list with the exception of the front splitter. I really like how it looks on the V8's but with the difference in the shape of the fascia from V8 to V6 I don't think it looks as good on the V6.

For side rockers and rear diffuser I have to say I like the GM version the best, with the Stillen/Street Scene kit a close second on the rockers.

I am still looking for a splitter I really love (not a big fan of the GM splitter) since I want to get ground effects as well. If I were to order today I would probably go with the Stillen splitter and GM rockers and diffuser. I'm still looking around though.
Bluestreak 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:37 PM   #5
CliffjumperRS

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS Victory Red
For me it's an expensive puzzle. ACS T5 front splitter, ZL1 rockers, havoc diffuser. I couldn't stand the havoc diffuser in pics. It's awesome in person. Wish there was a way that I could keep my splash guards with the rockers though. I'm part of the 2% that likes how they look.
2010 1LT/RS GCN | Roto-Fab CAI | MRT V2.0 | Defenderworx: Chrome Shifter, Polished Door Kick Plates, Polished Door Sills, Black Side Vent Inserts, Chrome Bow Ties, Chrome Cup Holder Surround| GM: Trunk Mat, Cargo Net, Splash Guards, Wheel Mounted Audio Control, PDIM, 4 Gauge Cluster, Footwell & Cupholder Lighting, Switchblade Silver Interior Trim Kit, Premium Floor Mats| Oracle: Aqua Blue Dome & Trunk LED's, Bright White Plate LED's | RS Chrome Valve Stem Caps | Shined by Adam's & Meguiar's
CliffjumperRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:38 PM   #6
TwentyTen2SSRS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluestreak 2010 View Post
I think I'm in the minority in that the Razzi kit is at the bottom of my list with the exception of the front splitter. I really like how it looks on the V8's but with the difference in the shape of the fascia from V8 to V6 I don't think it looks as good on the V6.

For side rockers and rear diffuser I have to say I like the GM version the best, with the Stillen/Street Scene kit a close second on the rockers.

I am still looking for a splitter I really love (not a big fan of the GM splitter) since I want to get ground effects as well. If I were to order today I would probably go with the Stillen splitter and GM rockers and diffuser. I'm still looking around though.

Looks like we are kind of in the same boat. I do like the ZL1 kit as well, but on certain shots I am really digging the Razzi kit. Not sure that I have seen the Stillen/Street Scene kit yet..
TwentyTen2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:42 PM   #7
45thAnniversary2SS

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS LS3
Razzi. You can order it right now for about $800. I bought mine and had it painted/installed for $800 although that included installing lowering springs and realignment.

I do believe they offer them prepainted though.

You can paint the back piece a matte black and it doesn't appear as "big". I love this kit.
Attached Images

Old 05-02-2013, 01:46 PM   #8
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Drives: SGM
Like said above.
I have a series of pieces I like.

-Front Splitters I don't like any that fit the v6
The v8s get all the cool front splitters

-Skirts I love the ZL1 side skirts and GFX from GM.

- rear fascia diffusers
I love the v8 razzi, GFX, Zl1
Old 05-02-2013, 01:50 PM   #9
PhoenixZL1
Banned

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Razzi Kit is nice, especially for the price. Loved how that kit looks on the Veteran 1 Camaro.
PhoenixZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 02:23 PM   #10
Forcer

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS
Im a razzi side skirt fan, a Havoc or ZL1 rear diffuser fan, and a zl1 front bumper chin fan. personnaly, but i do love GM ground effects it does look very clean.
Forcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 02:45 PM   #11
Aubrey64

Drives: 2010 Camaro LLT/RS
GM for sure
Old 05-02-2013, 03:13 PM   #12
Bluestreak 2010

Drives: IBM 2010 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013BlackLS View Post
Looks like we are kind of in the same boat. I do like the ZL1 kit as well, but on certain shots I am really digging the Razzi kit. Not sure that I have seen the Stillen/Street Scene kit yet..
Here are a couple pictures of the Stillen kit. I don't think there is a whole rear diffuser, just two add on pieces that go on either side on the back (see lower picture).

Bluestreak 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 04:45 PM   #13
Michaels2011

Drives: 2014 2lt/RS
I liked the RAZZI.....
Attached Images

K&N cai..... WCC underhood lighting.... 1LE strut tower brace.... Custom painted Fuse box/engine covers & strut tower brace.... Pfadt 1.25 lowering springs.....Ghosted side markers.....
Michaels2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:05 PM   #14
spyderbuddy

Drives: 2010 RS Inferno Orange Metallic
personaly I like what came on the car Chevy GFX
Attached Images

PCP Hideaway Headlight Covers, BBK Headers & High Flow Cats, ZL1 Add-ons Wicker Bill, TL1/ZL1 Hood Insert, Gen5 DIY Frameless Mirror, ABL Dash Lighting an My link Navigation, Blacked out Rear Bowtie, all Sylvania led Turn Signals, Ceramic Window Tint By Nicks, MBRP Exhaust tips, GEN5 DIY Virginia Legal DRL Harness, Painted Brake Calipers, Vittesse Throttle Controller, Heritage Grill, Diode Dynamics Led Lighting, Manual Shifter Boot, Paddle Shifters, CNC Throttle Body, Trifecta Tune, RX Catch Can & Breather, Trunk Black out and Side Grills, Chevorlet door Sills.
spyderbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote