Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 09-13-2010, 05:20 PM   #1
Rage
TRI-COUNTY CAMARO... FTW!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6 Cyber Grey
North NJ Mod friendly dealerships?

Anyone know of any? I go to Hackensack Chevy, they didn't care about my CAI, or muffler delete. They just told me to stay away from the internals.
CAI inc. cold air intake, LG G6x3 cam, Patriot Gold Extreme Dual springs, Titanium retainers and locks, LG SuperPro 1 7/8 Long Tube headers with full 3" exhaust, DynoMax VT mufflers, SLP 4" tips, Moroso catch can, Race Ready electronic exhaust cut outs, Full painted Razzi body kit, Headlight Armor Smoke taillight and marker blackouts, T-Rex aluminum upper and lower grille, Polished aluminum front and rear bowties. Professionally installed and Dyno Tuned by HorsePower Sales, Pompano Beach FL.
Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 05:48 PM   #2
HaZe_X

Drives: Trailblazer SS & Camaro SS
Hackensack Chevy sucks...IMO, I would never go there if my life depended on it. Had Lawsuit with them (over the service dept.) I won it, but I cant and wont go into details.

Ive been sticking with Paramus Chevy on 17, They were very good with my truck when it was modded...

The only service department I was a real fan of was Fisher Chevy, but they since closed down.
Old 09-13-2010, 05:50 PM   #3
Rage

Thanks for the heads up bro...I live right over there. I might have to go over there from now on. I get 1/2 price synthetic oil changes for 5 years at Hackensack....I wonder if Paramus would honor that there?
CAI inc. cold air intake, LG G6x3 cam, Patriot Gold Extreme Dual springs, Titanium retainers and locks, LG SuperPro 1 7/8 Long Tube headers with full 3" exhaust, DynoMax VT mufflers, SLP 4" tips, Moroso catch can, Race Ready electronic exhaust cut outs, Full painted Razzi body kit, Headlight Armor Smoke taillight and marker blackouts, T-Rex aluminum upper and lower grille, Polished aluminum front and rear bowties. Professionally installed and Dyno Tuned by HorsePower Sales, Pompano Beach FL.
Old 09-13-2010, 05:57 PM   #4
HaZe_X

Drives: Trailblazer SS & Camaro SS
Anytime! For oil changes Im sure they are fine, for warranty work I would be very cautious. I kind of doubt they would honor it since you didn't buy the car from them..Dunno tho

Surprised I haven't seen you around hackensack, Im there almost every day...
Old 09-13-2010, 06:00 PM   #5
Rage

Im not in Hackensack too much, but in Paramus everyday(work there). Did you go to the Smokin Bowties All American Muscle car show sunday? It was rained out, but I saw a few cars there, and talked to a few people.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:58 PM   #6
BigBlock427
ConceptZer0

Drives: 68 427 Camaro, 11 2SS/RS, 13 ZL1
^ Hawthron chevy and paramus chevy are owned by the same people. So they are both very helpfull and dont mind the mild stuff. remeber the aftermarket part has to be proven to cause the problem they cant just void you for no reason.
BigBlock427 is offline   Reply With Quote