Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 08-05-2009, 01:40 AM   #15
World of Wheels

Drives: 2SS Spaceship
whare is it?
World of Wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:03 AM   #16
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwaldschm View Post
My husband and son are there now with the '70 Z28 and '72 convertible vette. I'll be flying up there tomorrow night after work. If we don't get a buyer for the vette I'll be driving it home. Hoping it sells so I have the $$$ for my 5th gen.

Also you don't have to be a registered participant to enjoy some of the festivities. Just can't have you car in the show areas. Anticipated 15,000 vehicles this year.
that is the amount of cars that normally just show up, The Registed Participants was 6k this year & the sign in was a nut house this year.

Then the weather turned on us they were talking snow at 9k ft lol

ITS AUGUST IN RENO NV.

we just got home.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:03 AM   #17
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by World of Wheels View Post
whare is it?
RENO Nv.

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 08-18-2009, 08:07 PM   #18
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

finally got around to putting up the pics so here they are
http://pnwcc.com/gall/gallery/HotAugustNights2009 one is what the kids took the other was dan & I.

Old 08-18-2009, 08:39 PM   #19
mjwaldschm

Drives: 2001 Camaro Convert
Send a message via AIM to mjwaldschm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
that is the amount of cars that normally just show up, The Registed Participants was 6k this year & the sign in was a nut house this year.

Then the weather turned on us they were talking snow at 9k ft lol

ITS AUGUST IN RENO NV.

we just got home.
Yup we had snow coming over Mt. Rose on the way back of the last part of the Poker Run on Thursday. It hailed twice in the parking lot of Summit Racing so we knew it was going to be a cold one.

But you are telling me. It is always very very hot and so of course do I bring long pants, coat, NO. It was freezing cold (at least us Cali people).

Sorry we missed your posting before you left. But since you have to register a year in advance we are already registered for next year. So maybe we can get a large contingency of 5th gens up there. Only saw a handful of them up there and even the sponsor Chevy dealership (Champion) only had one on display and it was a customer's to agreed to have it at the dealership on Thursday for the Poker Run.
mjwaldschm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 09:17 PM   #20
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwaldschm View Post
Yup we had snow coming over Mt. Rose on the way back of the last part of the Poker Run on Thursday. It hailed twice in the parking lot of Summit Racing so we knew it was going to be a cold one.

But you are telling me. It is always very very hot and so of course do I bring long pants, coat, NO. It was freezing cold (at least us Cali people).

Sorry we missed your posting before you left. But since you have to register a year in advance we are already registered for next year. So maybe we can get a large contingency of 5th gens up there. Only saw a handful of them up there and even the sponsor Chevy dealership (Champion) only had one on display and it was a customer's to agreed to have it at the dealership on Thursday for the Poker Run.
I saw 5 from champions all over the place, they had one down at the Alantis, one at the peppermill, then two over at the hilton & another one somewhere else.

we are already booked in our hotel & reg for next year