Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 02-23-2017, 02:33 PM   #7547
BenningJ

Drives: 2013 AGM 1SS/RS LS3
Welcome Hixson!
| LS3 | CAI Inductions, Inc Intake | Vmax Ported Throttle Body | Dynatech 1.875" Long Tube Headers | Apex Scoop & Washer Bottle Relocation | Lethal Racing Night Fury Cam | BTR 7.400" Push Rods |LS2 Dampener | Melling 10296 Oil Pump | IWIS Chain | BTR .660" Dual Valve Springs | BTR Trunion Upgrade Kit | Lethal Racing Tuned | Anvil Notch Spoiler | BMR Split Drop Springs | Eaton TrueTrac | GM 3.91 Gears | LPW Diff Cover | Rohana RF2 275/40 20x10F 315/35 20x11R | BMR Polyurethane Motor Mounts
BenningJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 11:11 PM   #7548
8balldeluxe

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS Victory Red
Former Fort Dodger here
Speed Engineering Headers w/ Texas Speed HFC's ~ Flowmaster 2 1/2" cat back w/Flowmaster Super 10's ~ Cold Air Inductions Intake w/ Scoop and WW relocate ~ VMAX CNC Spiral PTB ~ Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/Hawk pads ~ ZL1 Spoiler ~ SCTX4 RDP Tuned
8balldeluxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 11:30 PM   #7549
370zyzfr1

Drives: 2014 Camaro Zl1 Tripple Black!
Iowa thread is quiet!
370zyzfr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 04:44 PM   #7550
Hixson

Drives: 2015 Camaro 1SS L99
Definitely quiet. Ill try to keep us alive for now. Last week I finally got my Avant Garde M359 wheels installed on my SIM 2015 SS. Went with 20x9 front and 20x10.5 rear and the stock Pirelli tires fit just fine (Thank God!). This weekend is the big project weekend with my dad - ive been accumulating parts the last few weeks and its getting nice enough to finally bring the car out.

Projects for the weekend include:

Installing the new Rotofab CAI with dry filter and custom hydrosock. Im actually really excited about this one. I was worried that a huge CAI like the rotofab might suck up water and hydrolock the engine so I went ahead and ordered a custom fit hydroshield from Outerwears and I couldn't be happier with the fit and quality. Will post engine bay picks when done this weekend.

Installing the gill blackouts for the sides of the car. My car is pretty damn silver and I love it - but I need to blackout those vents to make the car look a little more dynamic and break up the color.

Purchased the G2 usa gold metallic paint caliper kit - along with 4 high temp black brembo stickers to redo my calipers and make them pop from behind my sexy new wheels. Should be interesting!

Retighten the Stainless works retro catback. I think its fine as it is - but its been 6 months and I want to make sure everything is still secure and perfect.

If all goes as planned - remove front fascia and install the Lerick Customs quad projector headlights and haloed fog lights. This will either be this weekend or next weekend depending on how the build is going. Couldn't be more excited as I think this will make the car stand out more than any other mod I could do.

Look for pictures on here and in the build threads on sunday - finally going to test out the GoPro and take some nice pictures of the car as I go
Hixson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 04:48 PM   #7551
firefighterassassin

Drives: Camaro RS/SS
Looking to sell AAC color shift halo kit. Never opened, pm offer
firefighterassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 03:17 PM   #7552
Redmaro
Redmaro

Drives: 2017 2LT/RS 2.0 Turbo
For Sale

Hey Iowa group;
I have a brand new set of MGP caliper covers for a 2010-15 Camaro SS only brakes. These are RED powdered coated with silver engraved SS on both front and rear. These are $200.00 +shipping new, sell for $150.00 + shipping. I can be contacted at: rcboat65@mchsi.com
Thanks,
Bob
Redmaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 09:31 AM   #7553
Pewter

Drives: '10 ABM 2SS/RS M6
anybody need a stock ss diffuser from my '10, I'm in mason city if you come get it you can have it
Old 04-18-2017, 01:51 AM   #7554
its a syn
B.O.D. 02/16/10

Drives: 2010 SGM Sp. Edition 2017 RS Conver
Just saying hi! So I am attending Camarofest again. Anyone else locked in? NCM motorsports park is awesome. It is separate and held on Thursday. Autocross was held on the 3/8 short track infield and track turns. It is so beginner friendly it is unbelievable, yet still gives the auto-x vet a good run for the money. Just think more cones used to show the course. As Tim said, many like the drag strip. Many categories so everyone can find a fit. Bowling Green is awesome, I vote it the best Fest venue of the 4 I have been at. Indy x 2,Baytown, and BG. It's a 8 hour drive, no sweat. I am also going to do Tail of the Dragon on Monday after Fest. You know, bucket list check mark lol!! This is not a pressure statement, you must do a Camarofest once in your life when you are a member of Camaro5. I think others will say the same. Tim I had a great pic, but I know your camera shy ha ha ! Some will see some past memories in these pics.
Attached Images

Last edited by its a syn; 04-18-2017 at 02:04 AM.
its a syn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 08:58 AM   #7555
RodParis

Drives: 2014 2SS Spring Edition Convertible
FOR SALE in Iowa: 2014 2SS Spring Special Edition Convertible

FOR SALE: There were only 177 of these cars manufactured! This 2014 2SS Camaro Spring Edition Convertible is distinguished by a Summit White exterior with Blue Ray stripe and a blue fabric top only available on the SSE. It also features a body-colored ZL1 spoiler, and a ground-effect package, grille and 21-inch wheels from Chevrolet Accessories.

The Spring Special Edition Package includes: Interior race stripe, blue leather interior with white inserts (only available on the SSE), premium floor mats, ZL1 spoiler, ground effects package, black front grille, blue ray hood insert, and custom blue ray exterior stripes. The R/S package adds LED Taillights and HID headlights.

This car has a 6-speed stick shift, factory NPP exhaust (for a nice throaty rumble), Mylink NAV package with backup camera, and all amenities found on the 2SS package. I think the only major option that’s missing is the short throw shifter package.

XPEL Ultimate Protective Films covers the windshield A-pillars, entire hood, both front fenders, the ground effects package and all front-end painted surfaces. The coverage also includes the backs of the rearview mirrors, door handle cups, and the lower 1/3rd of both sides back to the rear quarter panels – a $3000 investment installed when the car had less than 200 miles on the odometer. The paint is nearly perfect with no rock chips or other blemishes.

Other add-ons include a V-Max ported throttle body, CAI Cold-Air Intake and an RX catch can (painted summit white), also installed when the car was new. A GM Branded Interior Car Cover and GM Windscreen are part of the package – a $600 value.

With only 13,000 miles on the odometer, this car is super special. Asking $33,000 on a total investment of nearly $55,000. The only thing this car needs is the top down and some open road.

Serious inquiries only.
Attached Images

Dual Exhaust
Purchased - April 7, 2014
Current build week: May 5, 2014

Build Code: RSDPWQ
RodParis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 11:45 AM   #7556
its a syn
B.O.D. 02/16/10

Drives: 2010 SGM Sp. Edition 2017 RS Conver
Quote:
Originally Posted by RodParis View Post
FOR SALE: There were only 177 of these cars manufactured! This 2014 2SS Camaro Spring Edition Convertible is distinguished by a Summit White exterior with Blue Ray stripe and a blue fabric top only available on the SSE. It also features a body-colored ZL1 spoiler, and a ground-effect package, grille and 21-inch wheels from Chevrolet Accessories.

The Spring Special Edition Package includes: Interior race stripe, blue leather interior with white inserts (only available on the SSE), premium floor mats, ZL1 spoiler, ground effects package, black front grille, blue ray hood insert, and custom blue ray exterior stripes. The R/S package adds LED Taillights and HID headlights.

This car has a 6-speed stick shift, factory NPP exhaust (for a nice throaty rumble), Mylink NAV package with backup camera, and all amenities found on the 2SS package. I think the only major option that’s missing is the short throw shifter package.

XPEL Ultimate Protective Films covers the windshield A-pillars, entire hood, both front fenders, the ground effects package and all front-end painted surfaces. The coverage also includes the backs of the rearview mirrors, door handle cups, and the lower 1/3rd of both sides back to the rear quarter panels – a $3000 investment installed when the car had less than 200 miles on the odometer. The paint is nearly perfect with no rock chips or other blemishes.

Other add-ons include a V-Max ported throttle body, CAI Cold-Air Intake and an RX catch can (painted summit white), also installed when the car was new. A GM Branded Interior Car Cover and GM Windscreen are part of the package – a $600 value.

With only 13,000 miles on the odometer, this car is super special. Asking $33,000 on a total investment of nearly $55,000. The only thing this car needs is the top down and some open road.

Serious inquiries only.
Free bump! gorgeous rare car. A lot of people have not seen this edition in person to appreciate its unique package.
Old 04-24-2017, 02:44 PM   #7557
gmpartsman

Drives: 2011 CAMARO 2SS IBM
thought i would throw these on here before i went any further, have a few items that i dont need so if anyone local has a need let me know.

set of 4 rotors of 11 SS with 12k miles..100 for the set of 4
stock upper grille with a SLP SS emblem..75
stock lower grille..25
ADM race scoop for a C.A.I. also works with roto-fab..45
Gen5 all lights on harness...25
N.I.B. GM convertible car cover part# 92223304..150

open to offers

thanks

Last edited by gmpartsman; 04-24-2017 at 02:57 PM. Reason: added rotofab
gmpartsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 07:39 AM   #7558
BenningJ

Drives: 2013 AGM 1SS/RS LS3
Stock 20" Wheels for Sale - $800obo

Reposting these again now that it is getting nice out. Selling as a full setup; rims, tires, TPMS sensors, and lug nuts. Mounted, balanced, and ready to bolt on the car.

Rims:
20x8" Front & 20x9" Rear. Midnight Silver but have been coated in Matte Black plasti-dip which can be easily removed to show the original finish. TPMS sensors included

Tires:
General Gmax AS-03 High Performance All-seasons
245/45R20 Front & 275/40R20 Rear. 25,000 miles remaining on the 40,000 tread-wear warranty.

I have them listed on FB for $800 but I'm open to reasonable offers.

Thank you.
Attached Images

| LS3 | CAI Inductions, Inc Intake | Vmax Ported Throttle Body | Dynatech 1.875" Long Tube Headers | Apex Scoop & Washer Bottle Relocation | Lethal Racing Night Fury Cam | BTR 7.400" Push Rods |LS2 Dampener | Melling 10296 Oil Pump | IWIS Chain | BTR .660" Dual Valve Springs | BTR Trunion Upgrade Kit | Lethal Racing Tuned | Anvil Notch Spoiler | BMR Split Drop Springs | Eaton TrueTrac | GM 3.91 Gears | LPW Diff Cover | Rohana RF2 275/40 20x10F 315/35 20x11R | BMR Polyurethane Motor Mounts
BenningJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 11:37 AM   #7559
Redmaro
Redmaro

Drives: 2017 2LT/RS 2.0 Turbo
New Camaro

Camaro people,

I have made a change in my vehicles. I purchased a new 2017 Camaro 2LT/RS with a 2.0 turbo, 8 speed auto in silver. I have done a muffler delete, added custom stripes, custom 20" wheels and K&N drop in filter. So far, it's a great car, good performance and really good Mpg (23 in town).

I have tried to attach a picture, but they only show upside down, any ideas?
Bob

Last edited by Redmaro; 04-26-2017 at 12:08 PM.
Redmaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 12:08 PM   #7560
ARCTIC

Drives: 2017 1SS convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmaro View Post
THi Camaro people,

I have made a change in my vehicles. I purchased a new 2017 Camaro 2LT/RS with a 2.0 turbo, 8 speed auto in silver. I have done a muffler delete, added custom stripes, custom 20" wheels and K&N drop in filter. So far, it's a great car, good performance and really good Mpg (23 in town).

I have tried to attach a picture, but they only show upside down, any ideas?
Bob
No clue on the picture problems but it sounds like you have yourself a nice car.

I'm relatively new to the forum and we traded our Can-Am spyder in for a new-to-us 2015 Camaro last week. So far we really like it. I'd like to either coat the wheels black or purchase 20" black wheels/tires to spruce it up a bit but who knows. Better get some seat time in it first to make sure it works good for us.

Name:  camaro.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  197.2 KB
ARCTIC is offline   Reply With Quote