Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 03-06-2009, 09:39 PM   #1
mike@newera

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Ordered the 2SS Auto this week!

I finally went down and ordered our project car 2010 Camaro 2SS this week I'm very excited about it's arrival, and developing aftermarket products for this platform and testing various other products as well. We will be doing step by step testing on many individual aftermarket products we manufacture and also products that other vendors manufacture in which we do business with as well. We feel that in order to do the best research and testing it helps to actually have the vehicle for constant testing for different products to have an edge on the competition. So here is what I have coming!

Silver Ice 2SS with 6 speed automatic, no other options.

I can't wait to get in and start tuning on our dyno in stock form to see the benefits, we already know how huge the transmission tune alone is from our research with the G8GT, now to put VVT in the mix, we have high expectations. As well as our induction systems, we will be making multiple designs for Camaro owners to choose from, everything will be carefully tested on our chassis dyno to provide real results. And we will do some camshaft and valvetrain testing, and much much more so you guys will have many options to choose from for high performance upgrades from New Era performance, we've been specializing in late model GM high performance for over 7 years.
mike@newera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:49 PM   #2
tylermoore

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1ss/LS3 Victory Red
good and congrats
i have bought things from ur ebay store before thanks and keep it up
Old 03-07-2009, 03:44 PM   #3
Fireball

Drives: Turbocharged
Interested to see the improvements a camshaft makes.
Fireball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 03:47 PM   #4
Ject
aka Patrick

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS '04 Silverado
Send a message via Yahoo to Ject
Seriously interested to see the gains just from a good tune on the car.. stock..
Old 03-08-2009, 12:54 PM   #5
bluch
OH CANADA!

Drives: 2011 RAM 1500 LARAMIE
when did the dealer say they expect your car to come in if you just ordered this week? because i just ordered last week too and they told me end of june...but from what ive read on here it seems like that would be a little early. just trying to get an idea of when i will get my new car! 2LT RS w/ sunroof in victory red.
bluch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:25 PM   #6
mike@newera

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
I was told 6-10 weeks for delivery.
mike@newera is offline   Reply With Quote