Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Old 11-30-2012, 02:58 PM   #1
Darth V8R
I'm on a horse

Drives: Black 2010 2SS/RS
Free Black SS Front Bummper

Hey gang,

I've got WAY too many bumpers sitting around. I originally went with a new Rideskinz Aggressor bumper, but after a lot of deliberating, I decided to go with a full ZL1 front end instead. That means I have both the Rideskinz and stock SS bumper in the garage and need to clear the space!

I'm giving the Black SS bumper away, the only caveat is you have to come pick it up! I'd consider shipping it, but my handling fee is like 6 grand

Anyway, if there's someone in the Salt Lake City area who wants a Black SS bumper, give me a shout and it's yours!

I'll get be selling the Rideskinz one too, but I need to figure out what its going to take to get that one boxed up and ready to ship out.
Old 11-30-2012, 03:00 PM   #2
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP

Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth V8R View Post
Hey gang,

I've got WAY too many bumpers sitting around. I originally went with a new Rideskinz Aggressor bumper, but after a lot of deliberating, I decided to go with a full ZL1 front end instead. That means I have both the Rideskinz and stock SS bumper in the garage and need to clear the space!

I'm giving the Black SS bumper away, the only caveat is you have to come pick it up! I'd consider shipping it, but my handling fee is like 6 grand

Anyway, if there's someone in the Salt Lake City area who wants a Black SS bumper, give me a shout and it's yours!

I'll get be selling the Rideskinz one too, but I need to figure out what its going to take to get that one boxed up and ready to ship out.
I'd pay the shipping if you'd be willing to send it. (Not 6 grand )

Last edited by VanquisherSS; 11-30-2012 at 03:23 PM.
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:06 PM   #3
dangjohnny

Drives: ‘21 ZL1 1LE 6MT
Would you ship it if someone bought the bumper from you? I may be going back to stock soon.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:51 PM   #4
Darth V8R
I'm on a horse

Drives: Black 2010 2SS/RS
OK turns out the key method to clearing the garage quickly is to give things away for free! Someone local has laid claim to the SS Bumper, only took 90 minutes

I'll still be selling the Rideskinz shortly if anyone is interested (I'll start a new thread once I figure out the price!)