Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-05-2009, 07:57 PM   #85
Ltespd

Drives: 2010 SS, 2006 SC Saleen
Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Or-Nothing View Post
LMAO....you obviously need to go back to art school. Your explanation made no sense.

I'm not infatuated with the 6. I liked it so I bought it.

Anyways who cares if you don't like it. Not me. Argue by yourself about it cuz now it's silly. Enjoy your car and I'll enjoy mine. I won't be responding to this stupid arguement anymore.
Of course you prefer the 6 series. You bought one. So your opinion on your car is all that really matters to you. But..........If you take a 2010 SS and a BMW 6 series and put them side by side. I trully believe the majority of people will prefer the looks of the Camaro.
Not just Camaro owners or GM fanboys.
A little side by side...
Attached Images

Last edited by Ltespd; 09-06-2009 at 03:11 AM.
Ltespd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 08:13 PM   #86
Rummel Autosport

Drives: 92 Skyline GTR, 89 240SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickss View Post
I really don`t understand why people get upset because a magazines opinion (and it`s just that, an opinion) isn`t the same as the readers. You bought or will buy a Camaro because of how it makes you feel, NOT how it made the reviewer feel!

I know we all want to have favorable reviews because it confirms our views, as for myself I really don`t care what others may think only what makes ME, not THEM happy............ENJOY what you have or will have and worry less about "reviews".
I agree with you, but one part of the frustration you did not touch on is what other people are going to recite in a conversation. You will no doubt have to listen to what some magazine had to say about your car when some simple-minded mustang owner is trying to tell you that his car is the best thing on 4 wheels. "Oh yeah?!?!?!, Well this magazine said I have better interior, and my car is prettier!!!" I am sorry I am not trying to be Mustang racist or anything, I have just had so many conversations that I have walked away from and just felt ........ Its like you get a key to your own little universe where logic and reason don't apply unless it supports what the mustang owner is bragging about.

I am not totally knocking them, I kinda just wish I was allowed to have a key to "MustangLand", you know what I mean?
Rummel Autosport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:12 PM   #87
2cnd chance
Too Many Great Choices

Drives: Grand Sport/Z07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltespd View Post
Of course you prefer the 6 series. You bought one. So your opinion on your car is all that really matters to you. But..........If you take a 2010 SS and a BMW 6 series and put them side by side. I trully believe the majority of people will prefer the looks of the Camaro.
Not just Camaro owners or GM fanboys.
A little side by side...
The front view is not bad, it's the side and rear views that show the flaws in the 6's overall design.

On the other hand the Camaro just draws the eyes in and then enjoyably forces you to continue from front to back.
2cnd chance is offline   Reply With Quote