Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 01-07-2015, 02:56 PM   #1
crc91

Drives: '14 1LS
DRIVEN a organization for enthusiasts by enthusiasts!

Hey everyone I wanted to let you know there is a new car organization in Louisiana! It was started by myself and and a friend. We just got our Facebook page up. It would mean a lot to me if ya'll could like and share the page so it grows. We are base on the northshore but any body is welcomed to join. This is NOT just an all camaro club we are open to all makes and models. I just figured I have some contacts here so I might as well get the word out. So if you or anyone you know that has a clean build we're it be domestic, import or euro. We'd love to have you guys. It costs nothing to join. We hold meets, club cruises, and will also be holding track events as well as car shows. Our primary goal is to extend the car scene on the north and south shore. We want to find TRUE car enthusiasts who appreciate ALL cleanly built cars. However we are not just stopping there we're getting t shorts and hoodies made. I'm getting a discount because I know somebody in that industry, i can pass the savings onto you guys. We have our on videographer who will be posting event footage, member interviews, and ads for the organization. We will also be covering major car shows as well, camaro fest, import alliance,and other similar out of state and local events. If you guys could head over to the driven facebook page and like us we'd really appreciate it!

Patiently waiting for my 2023 SS 1LE
crc91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 02:57 PM   #2
crc91

Here is the link!
https://www.facebook.com/DRIVENenthusiasts

Old 01-07-2015, 10:34 PM   #3
crc91

Bump. Please like the page fe a chance to win some of our T-shirts and hoodies! Coming soon!

Old 01-08-2015, 12:38 PM   #4
jaymoo7

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1 A6
Liked.
jaymoo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 02:09 PM   #5
crc91

Thanks jay I saw that! Very much appreciated. We should be getting t shirts made soon. I'll be sure to send one your way!

Everyone keep your eyes on the page we will be having car shows and meets in the next week or two! Would love to have you guys come hang!

Tags
club, driven, enthusiasts