Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 04-04-2010, 05:48 PM   #183
Wikedwil
Co-founder of CDCNY

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2LT Hyper Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmbl-B View Post
And by the way i just came from Coney Island since i took my kids to the Aquarium and bottom line i walked around there for about an hour and that whole area is disgusting full of garbage and rats so be aware that you might be mugged for that hot dog but by a 3 pound Rat LOL
Sorry ,thought it was a dig at me.
Rats? What do you think is in hot dogs? LOL
I'm looking for the easiest drive for me. That's why I said E-town. I used to race stock class there and its a nice ride ,3 hrs. The CITY makes me nervous with my Camaro. My Impala I wouldn't care. I just wanna get together wherever.

FBF is ok .

Last edited by Wikedwil; 04-04-2010 at 06:23 PM.
Wikedwil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 06:41 PM   #184
Bmbl-B
THE TERROR CONTINUES

Drives: 95 imp ss 67 TT PS NOVA 07GMC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikedwil View Post
Sorry ,thought it was a dig at me.
Rats? What do you think is in hot dogs? LOL
I'm looking for the easiest drive for me. That's why I said E-town. I used to race stock class there and its a nice ride ,3 hrs. The CITY makes me nervous with my Camaro. My Impala I wouldn't care. I just wanna get together wherever.

FBF is ok .
Hey buddy to be safe when you come to fbf the coffee donuts and water are on me and they are 100% rat free lol
Old 04-04-2010, 07:12 PM   #185
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM

Drives: Sky Redline & Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro4mybday View Post
mt kisco is about a hr and a half from merrick where im at, not really all that bad on a sat or sun morning you would fly out there.

as far as coney island goes you can make it a mega meet because 1 it is more central than fbf only by about 4 miles lol but if im getting a permit to have a "block party" we will have the entire city block and bothsides of the street. i can even reach out and see if we can use the keyspan parking lot as long as there is no game, let me know what you guys think and when you might think something might be good as far as dates go i would think june 5,6 or 12 or 13 let me know what you think and ill make some phone calls
I go from Bellmore (Where I grew up and my family lives) to Mohegan Lake (about 15 minutes north of Mt Kisco) in an hour and 15 minutes on a normal mild traffic day.

Merrick to Mt Kisco is an hour. I have lived in Westchester for about 20 years and all of my family lives on Long Island, so I know the times well, I have done that trip thousands of times, literally.

This thread is getting long and hard to follow, we should do a personal meet with 2 reps from each Area, IN PERSON, and hash it out and make one thread as a sign up with the final plans.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:26 PM   #186
Bmbl-B
THE TERROR CONTINUES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmicro_SS View Post
I go from Bellmore (Where I grew up and my family lives) to Mohegan Lake (about 15 minutes north of Mt Kisco) in an hour and 15 minutes on a normal mild traffic day.

Merrick to Mt Kisco is an hour. I have lived in Westchester for about 20 years and all of my family lives on Long Island, so I know the times well, I have done that trip thousands of times, literally.

This thread is getting long and hard to follow, we should do a personal meet with 2 reps from each Area, IN PERSON, and hash it out and make one thread as a sign up with the final plans.
This was settled last week please check the thread FLOYD BENNET PART II
Old 04-04-2010, 08:40 PM   #187
Bmbl-B
THE TERROR CONTINUES

AS REQUESTED THIS THREAD IS DEAD Anything else after this has nothing to do with any meets that were planned and finalized thank you :-)