Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Old 10-04-2012, 03:31 AM   #1
ForceFed

Drives: Trailblazer SS
Carbon Fiber Rear Valance *Last One cheap...$350*

What I have here is a very Rare Prototype item. I started with three as you will see, and two members bought the full carbon and the red finned versions leaving me with only the yellow available now. We were developing these for the new generation Camaro since there are none available in the market anywhere. These are full Cabon Fiber and Kevlar rear valance inserts for the 2010 Camaro SS and RS stock bumpers. These will mount where your factory plain black plastic bumper is. We started this project with intention of going into full production and due to builder/finisher differences, these were the only three produced. I have multiple pictures I'll be happy to send via text or email of the parts, but these are something you will not find anywhere else.

I have the following available:
- Carbon Fiber with Yellow Kevlar Fins ($450 SHIPPED $350 picked up)

The yellow Kevlar fins can be painted black or to match your car...I am a painter, so this wouldn't be a rattle canned modification, but would cost extra to do. I already have this priced at nearly HALF of what the other two sold for due to needing a center support bracket fabricated for this one. one member has already bought and installed one of these and wrote a short how to on installing it. I can link that info if needed.

Both the Full and Red Versions were stand alone bolt on, And The yellow is also bolt in ready with the need of a small bracket fabricated. Great for a DIY guy. I'll explain further about the yellow if your interested in it. Contact me. The install of this requires minor modification of the factory bumper, but does not interfere with putting the car back to stock if so desired.

I have them priced above as stated, for local pickup, I'm in Dayton, OH 45410.
SHIPPING will be done vie fed ex and boxed and fully insured by a fed ex office location so there are no issues.
Serious Interest only
PM me for more info.
This is a Rare item I was working on but did not continue the project due to differences with the builder.

ONLY THE SINGLE (1) YELLOW IS AVAILABLE , No more of any version are being made, sorry.

Last edited by ForceFed; 12-29-2012 at 11:38 AM.
ForceFed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:10 PM   #2
ForceFed

To The top for the weekend crowd. The second one I had just arrived to its new owner yesterday and he was very pleased with the piece. Someone needs to pick this up, it's nearly half the cost of the other two I already sold.

It really is a smoking deal for it at this point and should be priced to move.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:51 AM   #3
ForceFed

Back on up for the sunday crowd....Id love to sell this and I feel its priced more than appropriately at this price. You wont be disappointed with the piece, I assure you.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:43 AM   #4
ForceFed

Workweek bump.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:00 AM   #5
ForceFed

Payday bump, I'd love to sell this I a local....a don't forget, you don't have to be yellow to use this....I can paint the fins black, carbon flash , it any color to match your car if needed. It's just going to be a little bit more for the paint and re-clearing the entire piece.
However, a local guy with a yellow Camaro would be the ideal buyer for me.
Old 10-13-2012, 11:38 AM   #6
ForceFed

Back up....really looking for a local
Guy.
Old 10-14-2012, 03:27 PM   #7
crit719

Drives: 2013 2ss
pm me if you still have this live in cleveland but have a few questions
crit719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 03:42 PM   #8
J.D.

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS Transformers Edition
PM sent.
J.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:00 AM   #9
ForceFed

Monday bump...I had a lot of interest this weekend, but nothing's paid for yet...so it's still for sale.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:40 AM   #10
stand-al0ne
Rev Couture

Drives: 2010 LS Camaro & 2013 Rav4 Ltd
Really Bada$$ - ! This is exactly what I'm looking for on my rear - but too bad I am not so much a body guy - do you think a guy with average know-how could pull this off?? Carbon/Kevlar would be an awesome addition and this EXACTLY what I would want to do to my rear bumper...
Old 10-15-2012, 06:02 PM   #11
ForceFed

Pretty much a guy with hand tools a sharpie, and a drill bit could install this IMO. The bracket might take a little more creative thinking, but should still be simple.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:17 AM   #12
ForceFed

Back on up...I'm going to be aggressive with this sale thread as this has been for sale for far too long for as nice as it is an now its priced very nice as well.
You won't get another piece like this or anywhere near this kind of money, this is pretty cheap for Carbon Fiber anything.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:28 PM   #13
Neumatic

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
Would love to have this, however there is far more important things I need right now. Great price, GLWS!
Neumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:50 AM   #14
ForceFed

Mmmmmm.....lunchtime bump.