Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 10-03-2014, 09:14 AM   #1947
007s 'Vert
Formerly Lil'BlueCoupe

Drives: '13 2LT/RS Vert, Summit White
Good luck.....I haven't seen any
Old 10-03-2014, 05:58 PM   #1948
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Drives: 2SS/RS SW with Black Stripes
Send a message via AIM to SSGirl Send a message via Yahoo to SSGirl Send a message via Skype™ to SSGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
Hey guys, I'm brand new to the forum...I used to have an s2000 but ended up driving a c5 z06 so I sold it 4 months ago in hopes of jumping over into a v8

I have a young daughter which I drive to day care everyday though, so I've been eyeing the camaro instead since it has a backseat vs a z06, even though it'll be inconvenient, I'm just sick of driving my daily/Crv.

With that being said, the camaro I'd be looking to buy is a 1le model, but I haven't seen any used 1le at dealers and I'm not out to buy brand new. I was hoping I could catch a ride in one, maybe at the next cars and coffee even if one of you that has one wouldn't mind taking me around the block. The only camaro I've been in is a v6 and that's no bueno.

Just let me know on here or pm me, I live in north Las Vegas I can meet you anytime in evening really, doesn't have to be cars and coffee event even, appreciate it!
My son-in-law has a 2014 1LE. I will ask him if he'd let you check out his.

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
K&N CAI, Customized Graphics, JBA Long Tube Headers, JBA High Flow Cat Back Exhaust, LED Fog Lamps, Heritage Grill, TSW Mirabeau Multipiece Alloy Wheels.
SSGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 05:59 PM   #1949
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Drives: 2SS/RS SW with Black Stripes
Send a message via AIM to SSGirl Send a message via Yahoo to SSGirl Send a message via Skype™ to SSGirl
Hey check out the new Facebook group we have for Sin City Camaro Club. https://www.facebook.com/groups/216717468521520/

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
K&N CAI, Customized Graphics, JBA Long Tube Headers, JBA High Flow Cat Back Exhaust, LED Fog Lamps, Heritage Grill, TSW Mirabeau Multipiece Alloy Wheels.
SSGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 07:26 PM   #1950
Kojo

Drives: 2013 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007s 'Vert View Post
Good luck.....I haven't seen any
thanks! yeah it's not too many on the market

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGirl View Post
My son-in-law has a 2014 1LE. I will ask him if he'd let you check out his.
appreciate it, I will check out the FB group as well

I'm going to test drive an SS tom. just to get a feel in general, I figure if I like the SS, I'm going to love the 1le

also I was somewhat leaning toward a red one if the day came to pull the trigger and this was a front runner, but 1ss = no HIDs, no back up camera and I know the car has all sorts of blind spots, and cloth seats, but I feel like I can get this one for under 30 and no taxes

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...688108189.html

Last edited by Kojo; 10-07-2014 at 09:57 PM.
Kojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 07:46 PM   #1951
Vroom_vroom
The gritos pollo!!!

Drives: Like a idiot
New page

Sent from the desert.
o; Slp loud mouth I|maganflow x-pipe|Injen long ram intake
|brembo brake upgrade| russell s.s. lines|2LT polished 19's|billet 5mm spacers|tinted tail lights&markers|pdmi|billet c. can|
'13 Avenger R/T
'77 T/A 6.6;, draining my wallet.
Vroom_vroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 08:46 PM   #1952
sandid322

Drives: 2014 SS/RS/1LE
I have a 14 Red Rock Metallic 1SS/RS/1LE and I love it. Still trying to like the rear end though.. I'm sure you will love it too. If you pm your number we can set something up so you can check it out in person. I'll also be at the Speedway on the 17th for midnight mayhem so if you want you can check it out there.

I saw you mentioned that 1ss= no HID'so or backup camera. Just wanted to let you know that is incorrect. The HID's are part of the RS package which can be added to a 1ss, the camera can also be added to a 1ss.

I feel like the 32,900 price tag for the white 14 you're looking at is really good. I'd call to confirm that's the correct price. If it's correct I suggest going for it before someone takes the really good deal.

My brother and I have been looking for another 1LE too. Due to the lack of availability in town, we're considering ordering one from the dealership! Might hold off until the 6th Gen is revealed, just in case it's ridiculously better then the 5th gen.
sandid322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 09:58 PM   #1953
Kojo

Drives: 2013 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandid322 View Post
I have a 14 Red Rock Metallic 1SS/RS/1LE and I love it. Still trying to like the rear end though.. I'm sure you will love it too. If you pm your number we can set something up so you can check it out in person. I'll also be at the Speedway on the 17th for midnight mayhem so if you want you can check it out there.

I saw you mentioned that 1ss= no HID'so or backup camera. Just wanted to let you know that is incorrect. The HID's are part of the RS package which can be added to a 1ss, the camera can also be added to a 1ss.

I feel like the 32,900 price tag for the white 14 you're looking at is really good. I'd call to confirm that's the correct price. If it's correct I suggest going for it before someone takes the really good deal.

My brother and I have been looking for another 1LE too. Due to the lack of availability in town, we're considering ordering one from the dealership! Might hold off until the 6th Gen is revealed, just in case it's ridiculously better then the 5th gen.
Appreciate it. Yeah I'm trying to figure out how I feel about the new rear...and my mistake, I meant to say the red 1ss specifically I posted doesn't have HIDs or back up camera.

Yeah definitely seems like going out of town is a must. Buying private saves on taxes too so that's a plus
Kojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 05:13 PM   #1954
Blutob2

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS
So I currently live in Vegas and just picked up a new 2014 Camaro 2SS. Not sure how much longer I'll be here but enjoying it so far!
Blutob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 03:20 PM   #1955
Vroom_vroom
The gritos pollo!!!

Anyone else having fun getting to work this week? I guess if you are locked in traffic there are a ass load of camaros to check out!

Sent from the desert.
|brembo brake upgrade| russell s.s. lines|2LT polished 19's|billet 5mm spacers|tinted tail lights&markers|pdmi|billet c. can|
'13 Avenger R/T
Old 02-06-2015, 10:03 AM   #1956
jbird76

Drives: 2015 1SS 1LE
Hey folks I just bought a 2015 camaro 1ss 1le and live in St. George, but working in Vegas and am moving there this summer. New to camaros, used to own a 72 Skylark with a 455 in it years ago, sold it when I was broke, no I am making up for it with the 1le.

Hopefully there are some meets or something in the Vegas area. Also want to find out about tracking the car, I guess at speedway???
jbird76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 04:34 PM   #1957
mei62150

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
From Vegas, New to Camaros just got a 2011 SS...is there any meets.

Would be cool to learn from others...
mei62150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 10:24 PM   #1958
Vroom_vroom
The gritos pollo!!!

Every Saturday from what I understand. It's out on by sin city camaros. I have yet to make it though. Getting home at 4am really kills that.
'13 Avenger R/T
Old 02-18-2015, 10:47 PM   #1959
hotrodsally
The Legend Lives On

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT/RS SIM
Send a message via Yahoo to hotrodsally
Happy Tuesday.

If you're on FB, check out the pinned post in https://www.facebook.com/groups/SinC...roEnthusiasts/

There are a couple of different Camaro Groups around town that offer something for everyone from Camaro-Only owners to GM Muscle, Performance and Sports Car enthusiasts.

Check all the groups out and see which group(s) you might be interested in.

Hotrod Sally (Silver State Battle Born)

Viva Las Vegas!
hotrodsally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 11:28 PM   #1960
cuban_camaro

Drives: daily fast
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodsally View Post
Happy Tuesday.

If you're on FB, check out the pinned post in https://www.facebook.com/groups/SinC...roEnthusiasts/

There are a couple of different Camaro Groups around town that offer something for everyone from Camaro-Only owners to GM Muscle, Performance and Sports Car enthusiasts.

Check all the groups out and see which group(s) you might be interested in.

Hotrod Sally (Silver State Battle Born)
cuban_camaro is offline   Reply With Quote