Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 02-13-2014, 06:21 PM   #29
Brilac

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS GFX Red Jewel Tintcoat
I'll just leave this here.....
Attached Images

Old 02-14-2014, 05:34 PM   #30
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette View Post
We need to take over mexico. We will start moving down there, and start buying up all their land.
I love that idea. We can even give them New York and New jersey in trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilac View Post
I'll just leave this here.....
that is awesome.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 05:43 PM   #31
ssrs2lt

Drives: too many
im wintered out, the white death has been here way too long.
ssrs2lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 05:51 PM   #32
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
Just checked, 80* here in LC, NM right now.

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 10:54 PM   #33
patternpilot

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS
You don't have to go south. It was 58 here in eastern Washington today. We got a light cover of snow but it only lasted a couple days. I do feel for you folks with your weather and don't wish that on anyone.

LS3, Whipple, Custom Comp Cam, springs, pushrods, timing set, CAI intake, Apex cold air scoop, Doug Thorley TRI-Y headers, Billet Custom Products baffled Valve covers, Mighty Mouse Catch can, ADM FPCM, ZL1 fuel pump, MSD boost-a-pump, Hex Vent hood vents, ProSport gauges(fuel pressure, AFR, Boost), Corsa, 100 cell Cats. Jannetty remote tuned, Pfadt trailing arms, all parts user installed. No Dyno yet. Manual trans. 3.45 gears.
patternpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 05:21 AM   #34
trashmanssd

Drives: Black 14 2SS/1LE/RS 14 Tundra
I cant take any more snow. Forecast 8-10 again later today and tonight. So much for having my 1 day off now I get to spend all day clearing snow at work cleaning trucks off plowing the yard shoveling the doors and walkways, but at least i get to spend an hour doing my house first before I leave for work. I really hate winter lots of extra work that accomplishes nothing, not like my yard looks better or the house has new coat paint on it or my cars all detailed nope just spend all day working to move the soul sucking, life destroying, spirit Crushing white death out of the way.

Last edited by trashmanssd; 02-15-2014 at 05:34 AM.
trashmanssd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 05:49 AM   #35
Andrew4180
Bigfoot

Drives: "Doomsday" 1981 Camaro
Sunny and 71 here today for our 1st bracket race, I've only seen snow 3 times in my life, and only once when it sorta stuck to the grass haha.

383ci SBC, Th400 Trans, 29X10 Hoosiers. Small Block, Small tire, bracket car.
Andrew4180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 10:00 AM   #36
Normagene

Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray M6 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by trashmanssd View Post
I cant take any more snow. Forecast 8-10 again later today and tonight. So much for having my 1 day off now I get to spend all day clearing snow at work cleaning trucks off plowing the yard shoveling the doors and walkways, but at least i get to spend an hour doing my house first before I leave for work. I really hate winter lots of extra work that accomplishes nothing, not like my yard looks better or the house has new coat paint on it or my cars all detailed nope just spend all day working to move the soul sucking, life destroying, spirit Crushing white death out of the way.

I'm right with ya, record amounts of snow this year, and I'm sick of it. Hopefully "The End is Near"
Normagene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 10:22 AM   #37
GMTool
MY SS is SOLD

Drives: AGM 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS L99
I'M SAYING "UNCLE"!

I give up, you win Old Man Winter. My ass is kicked and I can't take anymore. I hate salt, ice, snow, sleet, being cold, frozen toes, frozen fingers, frozen ass, snow plows, pot holes, shoveling snow, breaking my back, falling on my ass, scraping ice off windows, leaving for work early because the roads are bad and traffic is terrible, getting home late, high heating bills, staying in the house, looking out at snow, and not driving my Camaro. Old Man Winter, "YOU WIN", I give up.
Old 02-15-2014, 10:38 AM   #38
Monchy36
ZLT!!! COTW (8/5/13)

Drives: 2011 IOM 1LT RS M6
Don't think winter sucks? How about now? Yesterday...
Attached Images

Monchy36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 10:45 AM   #39
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by trashmanssd View Post

They are no longer using the term "Global Warming" , now they call it "Global Climate Change". That covers their ass in times like this.
Old 02-15-2014, 11:21 AM   #40
abaucom21

Drives: 2011 2LT White, 1966 TBird conv.
I live in Ottawa, Ontario. Snow has not been the issues but sub-zero temps are working my nerves.

Yesterday called my brother in Charlotte NC to see how he was doing. He said he was going food shopping. He drives a sports car with summer tires. I said are you nuts?
abaucom21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 01:16 PM   #41
trashmanssd

Drives: Black 14 2SS/1LE/RS 14 Tundra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 View Post
They are no longer using the term "Global Warming" , now they call it "Global Climate Change". That covers their ass in times like this.
Oh yeah I know here it all the time now "global Climate change" the blame any weather other then 65-75 and partly cloudy on car emissions. Oh it was rainy that's because "global Climate change". Hasn't rained enough that's "global Climate change". Tornado's "global Climate change". Lots snow "global Climate change". No snow "global Climate change". too hot "global Climate change". Too cold "global Climate change". I would like to shove "global Climate change" up those peoples @$$.
trashmanssd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 01:29 PM   #42
redleader
redleader

Drives: 2010
#dayaftertomorrow #film

Jack Hall: [on the phone to Sam]
"I will come for you, do you understand me? I will come for you."
redleader is offline   Reply With Quote