Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery > Camaro Photoshops / Renderings Forum

Old 06-19-2009, 10:51 AM   #1
mslone

Drives: 1969 vette & 2010 RS/2SS 6-Spd
PhotoShop Stripe Options For your Camaro

I'm pretty decent with photoshop and some of you have randomly asked what a certain color Camaro would look like with different striping colors and designs...

I have not ordered my camaro yet, I'm still deciding what options, Color and Stripes I should get.

So instead of having one here and there I thought I would just start a post and put them all in one place! Below are the requests I have has so far, If you want to see other color and striping options just post the request and I will work it up and post it for the better good of the forum! Hopefully my talents can help fellow gearheads make really important and pricey desicions! at a bargain price of FREE.....No charge.

I have had numerous gearhead friends ask me to make photshop posters of thier cars, So I thought I would offer my services here to all my fellow gearheads for a small gain... I make custom photoshop Posters featuring your actual car Personalized with your Name or whatever you want. They can be used as your computer Screen Saver or printed up to 20x30 Poster For framing and hanging in your garage, office, Great to bring to Car shows and Put on an easle, They make great Gifts for all gearheads.... All you have to do is send a crisp nice picture from several angles along with any Text you want included, Image must be at least 5-9 Megapixel for good reprodution and inlargement. These are just email it back to you or sent on a CD. I can make it 16x20 or 20x30 if you want and the poster will be sent to your doorstep. for 20x30 photo needs to be 8-9 Megapixel. OK i'm done with the sales pitch... Here are some examples of posters I have done: If interested Please contact me at mslone@slonedesign.com

I take a photo like this:

And turn it into this:

So let me know if you want to see any striping color options on the new Camaro or if you are interested in a Custom Background!

Later!

mslone@slonedesign.com

Last edited by mslone; 06-19-2009 at 04:33 PM.
mslone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:02 AM   #2
irocnroll

Drives: '91 RS Vert, '11 Grand Cherokee
Stripes on a chevy should never go beyond the top of the front bumper or below the spoiler on the back......period.
irocnroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:12 AM   #3
moto-camaro
CEO of the Internet

Drives: the Roflcopter
Send a message via AIM to moto-camaro Send a message via MSN to moto-camaro
he has magical powers!!
this could become a very popular thread...

people can do what they want, i agree it looks better on the fifth gen camaro when they stop above the bumper though.
Old 06-19-2009, 11:19 AM   #4
BlackCamaroSS
Old school SS, junior

Drives: Many; all Chevrolet
mslone, you are awesome. I would very much appreciate a photoshop showing a little more side profile than 3/4 view, but still showing plenty of grille.

Shiny black SS, with white hockey stripe, and 1969 style "SS" grille and fender emblems (fender emblems centered and 1.5" below "Camaro" emblem). In fact, since you offered, if you could do a couple of views of said black old school SS, I would be forever grateful. Thanks!
BlackCamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:24 AM   #5
Suskam

Drives: '11 Camaro/ '02 Grand Prix
I would like to see a Cyber Gray Camaro with silver side hood cowling stripes. And Maroon ones also. You can use the pics in "My Garage" if you like. Thanks.

Last edited by Suskam; 06-19-2009 at 11:41 AM.
Suskam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:30 AM   #6
mslone

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCamaroSS View Post
mslone, you are awesome. I would very much appreciate a photoshop showing a little more side profile than 3/4 view, but still showing plenty of grille.

Shiny black SS, with white hockey stripe, and 1969 style "SS" grille and fender emblems (fender emblems centered and 1.5" below "Camaro" emblem). In fact, since you offered, if you could do a couple of views of said black old school SS, I would be forever grateful. Thanks!
OK, I'm glad to help but you are all over the place? Can you provide photos of what you mean in reference to old school? Google search photos and you should find good examples for me to work off of! That is a great help for a photoshop guy! I need to understand what you are after then I can work my magic! TO EVERYONE READING THIS...Photo references are Key!
Old 06-19-2009, 11:33 AM   #7
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Great work.
Old 06-19-2009, 11:34 AM   #8
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
Can you do an aqua blue metallic Camaro with a single white stripe on top of the hood hump with a thin accent stripe around the edge? It should also go around the mail slot and be on the deck lid and over the spoiler. Thanks
Old 06-19-2009, 11:58 AM   #9
MCA

Drives: silver 2010
Photoshop Imagae Request

Since I'm real shit when it comes to imaging type apps - would really really appreciate some help to see what my new silver camaro would like like if i added the old style vette fender racing stripes in flat black, gloss black and the same with flat and gloss white stripes

if you are not quite sure what I mean - check out this link on older F body camaros

http://www.afterthoughtsauto.com/fenstripdecc.html

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

MCA
MCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:48 PM   #10
mslone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul SS View Post
Can you do an aqua blue metallic Camaro with a single white stripe on top of the hood hump with a thin accent stripe around the edge? It should also go around the mail slot and be on the deck lid and over the spoiler. Thanks
I can do it , but I did a quick google serach for aqua blue camaro and found no pics to start with? If you can find a decent shot of one post it and I will add the stripe for you!
Old 06-19-2009, 12:51 PM   #11
mslone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suskam View Post
I would like to see a Cyber Gray Camaro with silver side hood cowling stripes. And Maroon ones also. You can use the pics in "My Garage" if you like. Thanks.
Here ya go:

Old 06-19-2009, 02:06 PM   #12
mslone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky918 View Post
how about a RJT with bumble bee stripes like this ... msone, teh first pic you provided was almost exactly what i wanted, just the spacing in the middle was to close together ... is there a way to spread them out a little bit? like the one in the above picture

Here you go JRT Bumble Bee Stripes, White, Blk, Gray. Hope this helps!

Plain:

Blk Bumble Bee

White Bumble Bee

Gray Bumble Bee

I think I like the Blk!!!!!

Here are some others that I thought up and thought it might look cool! Enjoy: Let me know what you think?

Last edited by mslone; 06-19-2009 at 03:43 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 02:46 PM   #13
mslone

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCamaroSS View Post

Is this what you were looking for?

Let me know?

Here are some other Blk Camaro Stripe options I have not seen yet that are old school!

Enjoy! Feedback is Greatly appreciated! I like to hear what ya'll think of diferrent striping options!

Later.

Last edited by mslone; 06-19-2009 at 03:21 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 03:10 PM   #14
chrisgalles
TEXAS FIGHT!

Drives: Awesome
I'm looking for Cyber Gray Metallic with burnt orange and CGM with Kona Metallic Blue on the GT500 (semi-dark blue). Thanks!! I'm leaning towards the blue but that's only b/c I haven't seen the burnt orange metallic.
chrisgalles is offline   Reply With Quote