Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2018, 02:29 PM   #589
Bud 1LE 2SS RS

 
Bud 1LE 2SS RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 1LE Suspen 2SS RS Green Flash
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Litchfield Ct.
Posts: 1,550
I tracked mine this past year with the 21's no issues 2 times at Lyme Rock with SCDA Group. But, I am looking into 20's for track days this coming season.
All boils down to dollars. I'm limited to funds for track wheels and tires.
I trailer to and from in case something happens on track but makes it easy also to and from so I can make it home.
Only adds I have is harness bar by Brey-Krausse and Race Quip 6 POINT Harnesses. Already has the track suspension package.
And tow hooks.
__________________
SCJ NPP LS3 RGU B7J 5W8 KYU KTU WRS GM3 UV6 SLN NAV Bray-Krause Harness Bar Race Quip 6 point Harnesses

Last edited by Bud 1LE 2SS RS; 01-07-2018 at 02:46 PM.
Bud 1LE 2SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 06:17 AM   #590
Mriguy
 
Mriguy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 Green Flash
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Ellijay, Georgia
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy1234 View Post
Hello, i'm the new owner of the green flash, bought it with 7500KM on it, damn near new. Will post pictures soon.

For now I had a question, does anyone know what the widest tires for the rear can be on the green flash edition? i know the rims are 21x9.5 but can this be upgraded to a wider rim, therefore allowing a wider tire? I know there's a lot of factors such as offset and tubing etc.. i'm not looking to tub anything but I am willing to offset. Preferably i'd like to avoid using spacers. thanks.
i use this site.
https://tiresize.com/conversion-chart/
i figure the body configuration of the camaro should be the same as ZL1 they have 305 on the back i believe. since they don't turn there should be plenty of room. i currently have 295 on my rears still have plenty of room.
Mriguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 02:25 PM   #591
dhunter23491
hunter23491
 
Drives: 2015 Lt black convertible
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Tyler
Posts: 3
Send a message via Yahoo to dhunter23491 Send a message via Skype™ to dhunter23491
man that's my color... i just bought mine balck rag
dhunter23491 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 01:09 PM   #592
theragtopguy
Lifetime Philly Fan
 
theragtopguy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 Spring Edition 2SS M-6
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Eastern Penns Woods
Posts: 1,655

My Flash is not happy with our wonderful weather today!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2015 Green Flash, Delivered 4/10/15
CAI, NPP Exhaust, Short-throw shifter
One of 82 GF Ragtops built in '15 out of 811 Total
Member of SEPA5+







theragtopguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 07:19 AM   #593
Bud 1LE 2SS RS

 
Bud 1LE 2SS RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 1LE Suspen 2SS RS Green Flash
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Litchfield Ct.
Posts: 1,550
Andy, where is your cover
__________________
SCJ NPP LS3 RGU B7J 5W8 KYU KTU WRS GM3 UV6 SLN NAV Bray-Krause Harness Bar Race Quip 6 point Harnesses
Bud 1LE 2SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 07:40 AM   #594
Bud 1LE 2SS RS

 
Bud 1LE 2SS RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 1LE Suspen 2SS RS Green Flash
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Litchfield Ct.
Posts: 1,550
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy1234 View Post
Hello, i'm the new owner of the green flash, bought it with 7500KM on it, damn near new. Will post pictures soon.

For now I had a question, does anyone know what the widest tires for the rear can be on the green flash edition? i know the rims are 21x9.5 but can this be upgraded to a wider rim, therefore allowing a wider tire? I know there's a lot of factors such as offset and tubing etc.. i'm not looking to tub anything but I am willing to offset. Preferably i'd like to avoid using spacers. thanks.
Haven't been on in a while but I just purchased a new wheel and tire set up for mine. ZL1/1LE style wheels 20 x 10" 23mm offset up front and 20x 11" 43mm on the rears.
285 35 RZ 20 on front & 305 35RZ 20 rear. I'll post some pics later during the weekend. It's a standard 1LE tire set up. No issues.
__________________
SCJ NPP LS3 RGU B7J 5W8 KYU KTU WRS GM3 UV6 SLN NAV Bray-Krause Harness Bar Race Quip 6 point Harnesses
Bud 1LE 2SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 02:25 PM   #595
theragtopguy
Lifetime Philly Fan
 
theragtopguy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 Spring Edition 2SS M-6
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Eastern Penns Woods
Posts: 1,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud 1LE 2SS RS View Post
Haven't been on in a while but I just purchased a new wheel and tire set up for mine. ZL1/1LE style wheels 20 x 10" 23mm offset up front and 20x 11" 43mm on the rears.

285 35 RZ 20 on front & 305 35RZ 20 rear. I'll post some pics later during the weekend. It's a standard 1LE tire set up. No issues.


Pics please, wanna see!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2015 Green Flash, Delivered 4/10/15
CAI, NPP Exhaust, Short-throw shifter
One of 82 GF Ragtops built in '15 out of 811 Total
Member of SEPA5+







theragtopguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 10:29 AM   #596
Bud 1LE 2SS RS

 
Bud 1LE 2SS RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 1LE Suspen 2SS RS Green Flash
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Litchfield Ct.
Posts: 1,550
Quote:
Originally Posted by theragtopguy View Post
Pics please, wanna see!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here you go
Attached Images
 
__________________
SCJ NPP LS3 RGU B7J 5W8 KYU KTU WRS GM3 UV6 SLN NAV Bray-Krause Harness Bar Race Quip 6 point Harnesses
Bud 1LE 2SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 02:54 PM   #597
ITZ2BIG
 
ITZ2BIG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 Green Flash Convertible Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 19
I have a request if anyone can help me with?

I am the original owner of my convertible FLASH purchased in Ontario Canada Mar.8/16
with no window sticker.(Showing options and MSRP prices)
I've been trying to get a copy of the original that came with the car for two years now being tossed back and forth between the dealership and Canadian GM customer service.

If some one could post or email a good quality pic to me of their W.S. so I can have a similar copy for my records (Preferably Ragtop/Std. only & Canadian if possible -MSRP in Can $)
I know it's a long shot to find a Canadian one but if someone has one?
I would really appreiciate it!
Thanks
ITZ2BIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 03:37 PM   #598
theragtopguy
Lifetime Philly Fan
 
theragtopguy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 Spring Edition 2SS M-6
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Eastern Penns Woods
Posts: 1,655
What options do you have? Mine has NPP, short throw shifter and NAV.

But it was ordered and delivered in Pennsylvania.
__________________
2015 Green Flash, Delivered 4/10/15
CAI, NPP Exhaust, Short-throw shifter
One of 82 GF Ragtops built in '15 out of 811 Total
Member of SEPA5+







theragtopguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 03:47 PM   #599
ITZ2BIG
 
ITZ2BIG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 Green Flash Convertible Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 19
I have the same but no NPP (dual mode exhaust)
Do you have your window sticker?
ITZ2BIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 07:28 PM   #600
theragtopguy
Lifetime Philly Fan
 
theragtopguy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 Spring Edition 2SS M-6
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Eastern Penns Woods
Posts: 1,655
Yes I do
__________________
2015 Green Flash, Delivered 4/10/15
CAI, NPP Exhaust, Short-throw shifter
One of 82 GF Ragtops built in '15 out of 811 Total
Member of SEPA5+







theragtopguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 12:47 PM   #601
Baldman
EMERALD COAST CAMAROS
 
Baldman's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 Spice Red Metallic 2LTZ Impala
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Valparaiso Florida
Posts: 2,443
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITZ2BIG View Post
I have a request if anyone can help me with?

I am the original owner of my convertible FLASH purchased in Ontario Canada Mar.8/16
with no window sticker.(Showing options and MSRP prices)
I've been trying to get a copy of the original that came with the car for two years now being tossed back and forth between the dealership and Canadian GM customer service.

If some one could post or email a good quality pic to me of their W.S. so I can have a similar copy for my records (Preferably Ragtop/Std. only & Canadian if possible -MSRP in Can $)
I know it's a long shot to find a Canadian one but if someone has one?
I would really appreiciate it!
Thanks
Have you tried this website? I don't know if it will work with Canadian vehicles but you might try it.https://removeandreplace.com/2013/03...ticker-online/
__________________
Baldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 07:51 PM   #602
ITZ2BIG
 
ITZ2BIG's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 Green Flash Convertible Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 19
Thanks for the reply...
It appears that the site does not include Chevrolet....only Audi, Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT, Ford, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jeep, Lexus, Nissan, Porsche, Toyota, or Volkswagen.

I never downloaded....but it looks like a advertising spam type site?
Have you tried this site with success?
Let me know
ITZ2BIG is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.