Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 11-21-2016, 05:05 PM   #225
Pgbumblebee

Drives: 2010 yellow ss gm ground effects
I booked my room before I left last year.
Pgbumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 11:24 PM   #226
1LeSS

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS VR 1LE
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LeSS View Post
The rally is on this year again.

It’s 1862. You are hand-digging through layers of soggy, worthless, frustrating gravel, hoping and praying the next shovel-stroke will expose a fortune in gold. Everyone says it’s crazy, but there’s too much at stake. Then, just when the outcome seems impossibly bleak, at a depth of 52 feet the ground begins to pay. The lead is struck, and the greatest creek side placer gold deposit the world has ever seen is suddenly yours for the taking.

Actually you will drag race on Friday night in Prince George, Sat, you cruise to a small frontier gold rush town in the mtns, sat night its the biggest hoe down ever. So much to do and Sunday ...well you'll have to wait and see!!!

You will go home with gold to boot!!
there is more over on facebook under the same title as this thread. pm myself for invite.

Acommodations are very limited so we have a booking director to make sure everyone is accounted for and has a bed to sleep!!
PM NFRNOSS for accommodations. They go quick
This list is quiet so I can get lots of airtime. Karen Barkerville Gold Rush Rally is launching in Prince George on the July 14th to the 16th. Drag racing, an amazing mountain cruise with 40 other fifth fens, car show, and then the gold rush.
Its named after Karen Allan, as it was truly her idea all along. She passed away on Dec 3, 2015 after seeing the first rally as a success. Now all it takes is for the rally to finish and everyone has precooked their rooms. This is a different cruise and lots of fun. Gold panning, seeing the 1860's in live action, actors, the whole shebang and yes, I'm going after the midnight cemetery tour again. Muwahaha.

All booking is done by contacting Chantal at NFRNOSS or on fb in Western Canadian Camaro. We'd love some of you southerners to come and enjoy our northern hospitality.
BC Racing coil-overs, 32ml rear sway bar, Solid cradle bushing kit, Steel jacket radius rod bushes, JPSS caster bolt, Bo White TB, Granitelli HP coils, Apex Catchcan, Vortech V7 Ysi Supercharger, LSX B-15 engine, custom spec cam, and other stuff.
1LeSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 06:21 PM   #227
Merc
In The Circle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM M6
Quote:
This list is quiet so I can get lots of airtime. Karen Barkerville Gold Rush Rally is launching in Prince George on the July 14th to the 16th. Drag racing, an amazing mountain cruise with 40 other fifth fens, car show, and then the gold rush.
Its named after Karen Allan, as it was truly her idea all along. She passed away on Dec 3, 2015 after seeing the first rally as a success. Now all it takes is for the rally to finish and everyone has precooked their rooms. This is a different cruise and lots of fun. Gold panning, seeing the 1860's in live action, actors, the whole shebang and yes, I'm going after the midnight cemetery tour again. Muwahaha.

All booking is done by contacting Chantal at NFRNOSS or on fb in Western Canadian Camaro. We'd love some of you southerners to come and enjoy our northern hospitality.
Yes it is! call the Hillcrest to book a room, its now a 3 day event.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=464573

Old 04-17-2017, 01:26 PM   #228
1LeSS

KARENS BARKERVILLE GOLD RUSH RALLY July 14-16 Weekend.

Autocross, drag racing, hanging out and exploring historic gold rush town in the mountains. The fun never ends as we go all weekend, then stay over night in the ghost town.

One of the best parts of this event is the autocross and the drag racing. If you have NEVER done this, then this is your time. Tips, training and no pressure. We have a real drag strip with lights and timers, and the autocross is on a real road course. One car at a time. Need a coach to ride with you, we got those too. This only happens once a years so get signed up now!! PM myself
BC Racing coil-overs, 32ml rear sway bar, Solid cradle bushing kit, Steel jacket radius rod bushes, JPSS caster bolt, Bo White TB, Granitelli HP coils, Apex Catchcan, Vortech V7 Ysi Supercharger, LSX B-15 engine, custom spec cam, and other stuff.
Old 04-18-2017, 11:43 AM   #229
1LeSS

Is there an itinerary for Revelstoke this year? We arrive Friday afternoon, do we go to Nakusp on Saturday?
Whats on Sunday??
Old 04-18-2017, 11:47 AM   #230
NFRNOSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 IOM
Quote:
Is there an itinerary for Revelstoke this year? We arrive Friday afternoon, do we go to Nakusp on Saturday?
Whats on Sunday??
The itinerary is coming soon, but will mostly be unchanged from prior years! Last Spike will still be Saturday 3ish, Sunday is Nakusp and show and shine.
NFRNOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 01:00 PM   #231
NFRNOSS

8th Annual Alberta Camaro Cruise (Father's Day Cruise) on June 17/18!
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=479810

Saturday:
Cruise from Calgary/Edmonton -> Red Deer -> Rocky Mountain House for lunch at Edwards Garage -> Abraham Lake for pictures -> Saskatchewan River Crossing -> back to Rocky for dinner and drinks!
Sunday:
Tour of Merv's Car Palace
Old 01-06-2018, 01:30 PM   #232
chevy1234

Drives: 2015 Chevy Camaro 2SS Green Flash
will there be a 9th annual cruise this year?
chevy1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 01:53 PM   #233
NFRNOSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy1234 View Post
will there be a 9th annual cruise this year?
Yes, there is! I'll post the details here as well, but there is a facebook event in the Western Canada Camaro Club group with all the details so far!
https://www.facebook.com/events/2024...ory=null&ref=4
Old 06-28-2020, 09:26 AM   #234
sinisterZL1

Drives: 2014 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRNOSS View Post
Yes, there is! I'll post the details here as well, but there is a facebook event in the Western Canada Camaro Club group with all the details so far!
https://www.facebook.com/events/2024...ory=null&ref=4

Updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sinisterZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 09:54 AM   #235
NFRNOSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinisterZL1 View Post
Updates?

The 11th Annual Alberta Camaro Cruise was cancelled due to Covid 19. We did end up doing a day cruise in its place.
We are hoping to do a fall cruise if everything is ok by then.

I rarely read these forums any more. All information is readily available in our facebook group:
www.facebook.com/groups/westerncanadacamaroclub
Old 07-02-2020, 09:05 AM   #236
sinisterZL1

Drives: 2014 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRNOSS View Post
The 11th Annual Alberta Camaro Cruise was cancelled due to Covid 19. We did end up doing a day cruise in its place.
We are hoping to do a fall cruise if everything is ok by then.

I rarely read these forums any more. All information is readily available in our facebook group:
www.facebook.com/groups/westerncanadacamaroclub

Ok thanks

sinisterZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote