Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 01-08-2010, 12:25 PM   #15
LS3SSRS

Drives: 2010 IBM SS/RS
bump, nice ride
Old 02-13-2011, 08:17 PM   #16
ryeguycamaro

Drives: 1969 RS/SS 2010 SS/RS
TTt
ryeguycamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:55 AM   #17
Scrappy Doo

Drives: Callaway Rogue
This car is still for sale?
Scrappy Doo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:34 PM   #18
kleaver641

Drives: chevrolet camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryeguycamaro View Post
Car is a featured car in GM Hightech Performance Magazine March 09. Pics can be seen there or can call and I will send pics via email. Car has 61,000 miles on it.

Motor
rebuilt 30 over forged crank and pistons, RJC girdle and crank scraper. Alcohol injected, RJC Megacooler intercooler, Precisions DBB billet wheel 6265turbo good for 980 horse. 84lb injectors FAST XFI with tuning done by Cal Hartline

Car never damaged, clean carfax, underside looks like new with all of the factory paint marks and decals. Interior great, Has Four Front GTA wheels with bfgs on front and Mickey Thompson Draq Radials on rear. Car is a T-Top car with front frame braces and Kirban's rear trunk braces. AC is cold. Car is beautiful, if I had a way of turning upside down I would feed whoever buys the car a steak dinner off of the underside.

Tranny is PTS Xtreme killer street strip

I have over 40,000 invested in this car and I have all of the original paperwork for the car. Original Block and working original tranny come with the car. I also have a stage 2 offcenter block, new stroker crank(BMS), rods, pistons, and bearings available.

35,000 with all parts including stage 2 setup
30,000 with all parts and no stage 2 setup

Car again can be seen at GMHighTechPerformance.com

xfi and turbo were added after the mag article. I had the classic fast in it then.

Can call me at 507-383-0680 8:00 am to 9:00 pm 7 days a week.

I know I have left details out but call and ask it is easier to tell about the car over the phone or in person. I am located in Southern MN.

what a nice car you have. nice interior and it is so vintage. hope i do have one like that! if ever i have the chance, i will customize that car, but buick grand national parts and tweak it.

kurt leaver
kleaver641 is offline   Reply With Quote