Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 07-01-2013, 04:45 PM   #1
RonnieG

Drives: 2013 AGM 1LE/2SS/RS
Ronnie & Giselle - A true love story

Hey everyone, meet Giselle..

She's my 2013 AGM 2SS 1LE/RS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On March 26,2013, the 2014 Camaro redesign was featured on "Live with Kelly and Michael". This confirmed my choice for 2013 Camaro SS

I did some research, went to stealerships in the area trying to find "the one".. It was at Ferman Chevrolet, when I found that there was one I might be interested in. She was in Georgia.

On May 25, 2013 I made the 8 & 1/2 hour trip to meet Giselle. Manual 2013 AGM 2SS 1LE/RS with NPP exhaust, navigation, and sunroof. She was gorgeous. I never liked the hood wrap.. but after seeing her dressed in one... I was sold.

I took a long hard look at her. My eyes widened. I wanted her.. baaad.
I got her started, her insides lubricating as I let her warm up for me. I'm sitting there, the excitement building up inside me.. I've been told that making her wait is good for the gal, and after a few minutes I can no longer wait. Shifting the stick, rowing through her, I would push into her and she would roar wildly with delight. I switched gears and she purred wonderfully in response. Her sounds were intoxicating. She was quite the thrill.

I fell in love and took her home. I knew she was the one. I could spend the rest of my days faithful to her. She has everything I need to stay satisfied. She's perfect. Her body is ridiculous. All the right curves, just enough in the back, fit and trim all around... I can never get over how sexy she is. Her touch so soft, she heats me up when I'm feeling cold. She doesn't care if I smoke while I'm riding her. When I'm lost she helps me find my way.

anyway..
since I love her so much I thought i'd make one of these things for her..

RonnieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:50 PM   #2
RonnieG

5/25/13: Debadged

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I traded in my 2LT.. and I didn't want the fam to know about it.. cuz then i'd just get an earful about money and gas and depreciation.. and a bunch of other things i'd rather not hear.. you can't put a price on love..

Also, it helps her go sleeper on unsuspecting victims
Old 07-01-2013, 05:14 PM   #3
RonnieG

6/27/13: CAI Intake Installed

First off, I want to give a shout out to APEX CHASE and APEX VICTORIA for the awesome customer service as well as help on my quest for parts. He was patient with me and really made my first AFM purchases easy and simple. Huge props

Made my purchase on 6/25 they arrived 6/27!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Love this thing... I felt a little bit of a difference.. not as much as i thought from what I've read around here.. but a difference nonetheless. Biggest + is the mpg... Maybe the reading is off on the computer, but i'll see if it checks out manually.

Real simple to install, hardest part was getting the box to fit nicely and then fixing the lid on top.