Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 3rd Generation Camaros > 3rd Gen Marketplace

Old 12-17-2013, 03:22 AM   #1
Deuce SS/RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
86 z28 w/carbd n camd lq4

Just putting a few feelers out to see what this car is going for right now i own a 5th gen camaro this 86 and i just bought a totaled G8 GT . So was considering making some room in the driveway befofe the G8 comes home . Anyways the car is an 86 z28 body and subframe are in excellent shape i scrubbed them with a tooth brush and coated them as well as the k member with zero rust when i got it. As of right now the car is set up with an lq4 and a carb setup but the fuel system is u finished as well as a cooling system ( have radiator and water pump just haven't gotten that far yet ) so i guess i am just looking to see if anyone has seen an lsx swapped 3rd gen project car sell lately and if i would be better off to pull the motor back out and sell the car as a roller and put the motor on my stand, car also has bmr rear suspension torque arm turbo 350 trans 2800 stall and numerous other goodies interior is a 8/10 needs steering wheel. Any discussion is appreciated .
Deuce SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote