Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 05-05-2010, 12:25 AM   #1
Bonemaro

Drives: 2010 RJT 1SS M6
Send a message via AIM to Bonemaro
Exhaust project complete

Like the title says my goal was achieved today. My quest for my ideal exhaust is now fulfilled. I'd like to thank Kirk, and crew at Vector Motorsports for all their work and hospitality. I work the graveyard shift so a 9 am appointment is a tough do. Kirk's wife... oh know i forgot her name, sorry about that. However she played a key role for me offering to drop me off at the local hotel so i could rest while the work was done to the Camaro. Thank you very much, i got a well needed rest.

Kirk and Steve, one of the crew members were very kind and helpful making my expierience a good one. Myself i was like a kid at christmas time, and we had some good laughs. They truly are a good group and i am glad to have met them.

My vision is now realized adding a set of LT headers with the highflow cats, the ported intake, tune and dyno. Speaking of the dyno the printer was down but i am saved into the program so when it's up and ready i'll be receiving the anticipated email for all to see. If i am not mistaken it was 408 at the rear wheel. Trying to remember everything when i am just overwhelmed with excitement tends to lead to memory loss. Or maybe i get caught up in all the excitement i forget to listen

In my sig below is my complete setup. Dyno performed on a Mustang dyno. I've heard mixed reviews over which dyno machine is best including all the variables that go along with it. I'll take these numbers thank you. One thing is for sure, she sure does run baby!

Thanks again to all at Vector Motorsports for being there for me and helping me realize my dream. Now it's on to cosmetics

http://www.vectormotorsports.com/ind...mart&Itemid=28

Last edited by Bonemaro; 05-05-2010 at 12:28 AM. Reason: adding a link
Bonemaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 05:58 AM   #2
allmotor
movin' down the motorway

Drives: Summiit White 2SS/RS/M6
Nice!!
Old 05-05-2010, 07:00 AM   #3
Shuffler
God Bless Dawson

Drives: Synergy for my Daughter
Doesn't matter what dyno as long as you have the before and after runs.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:46 AM   #4
daphatgrant
June '10

Drives: '10 2SS/RS RJT
Very cool

I thought your thread was "exhaust projectile complete" at first

(Click above image to learn about UpstateC5)
daphatgrant is offline   Reply With Quote