Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LFX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 08-06-2015, 06:16 PM   #71
JMT

Drives: 2013 1LT
I had mine tuned and thought it was great! The dealer did it for me.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 07:51 PM   #72
IPF-Tuning

Drives: Camaro, CTS-V, Escalade, GMC Sierra
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTSummit View Post
I'm a manager at a dealer and thinking we should take this on too... I just don't know how many customers we'd have in this rural area.
You would be surprised, we have the ability to tune cars, trucks, SUV and Diesels. We have some rural dealers who do very well.
IPF-Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 07:53 PM   #73
IPF-Tuning

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyBanks View Post
Anywhere to get it installed on the east coast? New york area?
We have allot of dealers on the West Coast, and not too many in the tri-State area. Where in NY are you? I am actually from Rockland Co. I amy be able to help you out.
Old 08-06-2015, 07:54 PM   #74
IPF-Tuning

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT View Post
I had mine tuned and thought it was great! The dealer did it for me.
Thanks for the feedback JMT!
Old 09-07-2015, 08:31 PM   #75
Awit92

Drives: 2015 camaro 2LS
Hey guys. Maybe someone could shed some light on IPF's current offerings. I know they've changed up how they handle bolt-ons a few times. At the moment, how does the process work involving bolt ons? Is it akin to the old trifecta tunes where you list every mod you have and they make you a custom tune or what? Thanks
CAI Cold Air Intake, Vitesse Motorsports TC, Solo High Flow Cats, Muffler + resonator delete, Magnaflow Resonated X-pipe, Apex Air scoop, VMAX ported throttle body, Drake Shifter, Z28 spoiler + Zl1-addons Wickerbill, Eagle Eye U halo headlights. Items blacked out/tinted: Hood, wheels, emblems, brake lights.
Awit92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 09:01 PM   #76
Awit92

Gross. I live 20 min from one of the best dyno tuners in the southeast. Quoted me $650 for a full HP tuners dyno tune. That might be the route I go. Thanks brotha
CAI Cold Air Intake, Vitesse Motorsports TC, Solo High Flow Cats, Muffler + resonator delete, Magnaflow Resonated X-pipe, Apex Air scoop, VMAX ported throttle body, Drake Shifter, Z28 spoiler + Zl1-addons Wickerbill, Eagle Eye U halo headlights. Items blacked out/tinted: Hood, wheels, emblems, brake lights.
Old 09-07-2015, 09:08 PM   #77
Awit92

Yeah it's vengeance racing in Atlanta. They're huge down here. Price is actually $590. Hot dang. I need to hop on that haha. Thanks again for the info Sanjay
Old 09-07-2015, 09:21 PM   #78
VTSummit
Consistently inconsistent

Drives: 2015 2LT Summit White
I'll report on how IPF works on mine. Waiting for the programmer to arrive... also doing a 2013 turbo sonic with it.
2015 2LT Ported TB, Ported intake, JACFAB intake spacer, Borla exhaust, IPF 91 tune, Complete 1/LE suspension, Brembo brakes, Goodridge lines, Elite catch can, CAI with Thermo-wrap, 275/40-20 x 10's all around, Z/28 spoiler, GM splitter, Alpine/Polk stereo with AudiControl interface.
VTSummit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 02:45 PM   #79
IPF-Tuning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awit92 View Post
Hey guys. Maybe someone could shed some light on IPF's current offerings. I know they've changed up how they handle bolt-ons a few times. At the moment, how does the process work involving bolt ons? Is it akin to the old trifecta tunes where you list every mod you have and they make you a custom tune or what? Thanks
Yes you send us a list of your mods and we create a file specific to your vehicle... and as far a "canned" tuning is concerned, We have no problem going heads up with a "custom tune" any day

Who has more experience with this engine? the BEST dyno tuner in your neck of the woods or us?? We have tuned over 10K of these cars, 1000's of dyno hours and R&D, live tuning isn't necessarily better. Experience is though

Not to mention your not gathering adequate data in 3 dyno pulls... there are literally hundreds of dyno pulls behind each of our files before we release to market, and our engineering staff has been writing software for automotive manufacturers including GM for several decades.

And just to sweeten the pot even more... 100% no questions asked 30 day money back guarantee... best guarantee in the business.

Last edited by IPF-Tuning; 09-08-2015 at 02:47 PM. Reason: typo
Old 09-08-2015, 03:30 PM   #80
Awit92

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPF-Tuning View Post
Yes you send us a list of your mods and we create a file specific to your vehicle... and as far a "canned" tuning is concerned, We have no problem going heads up with a "custom tune" any day

Who has more experience with this engine? the BEST dyno tuner in your neck of the woods or us?? We have tuned over 10K of these cars, 1000's of dyno hours and R&D, live tuning isn't necessarily better. Experience is though

Not to mention your not gathering adequate data in 3 dyno pulls... there are literally hundreds of dyno pulls behind each of our files before we release to market, and our engineering staff has been writing software for automotive manufacturers including GM for several decades.

And just to sweeten the pot even more... 100% no questions asked 30 day money back guarantee... best guarantee in the business.

Ahhh you're definitely starting to sway me. Is the $100 coupon code still active??
Old 09-08-2015, 03:38 PM   #81
_Onyx_Wolf_
Onyx_Z7 <— Instagram

Drives: 2013 2ss 1le
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPF-Tuning View Post

Do you guys have any dyno charts for a stock and modified engine?
_Onyx_Wolf_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 03:44 PM   #82
IPF-Tuning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awit92 View Post
Ahhh you're definitely starting to sway me. Is the $100 coupon code still active??
Of course! Coupon Code: 100offtuning

http://www.kpe-products.com/shop/cam...rmance-tuning/
Old 09-08-2015, 03:46 PM   #83
VTSummit
Consistently inconsistent

Drives: 2015 2LT Summit White
I'm ordering up a tune as soon as my programmer arrives later this week or early next week.
2015 2LT Ported TB, Ported intake, JACFAB intake spacer, Borla exhaust, IPF 91 tune, Complete 1/LE suspension, Brembo brakes, Goodridge lines, Elite catch can, CAI with Thermo-wrap, 275/40-20 x 10's all around, Z/28 spoiler, GM splitter, Alpine/Polk stereo with AudiControl interface.
VTSummit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 04:03 PM   #84
zippy8792

Drives: 1LT RS
This tune is AWESOME. I love love it. Plus on road trip I am pulling down 30+ mpg at 75 MPH.