Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 08-06-2015, 09:27 AM   #239
AITI
Account Suspended

Drives: 2015 LFX Auto
Bargain! Someone buy this quick!
AITI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 09:34 AM   #240
HeritageLS

Drives: 2012 1LS Camaro (Victory Red)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AITI View Post
Bargain! Someone buy this quick!

For real

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HeritageLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 11:59 AM   #241
MagnumForceGB

Drives: Fastest 2010 Camaro V6
Updated the first post with the thread about how the IPF kit is no longer for sale. Might need more maintenance information now.
Old 08-06-2015, 01:47 PM   #242
HeritageLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnumForceGB View Post
Updated the first post with the thread about how the IPF kit is no longer for sale. Might need more maintenance information now.

Is it official they're done selling it?

Thanks for updating it

Old 08-06-2015, 03:18 PM   #243
IPF-Tuning

Drives: Camaro, CTS-V, Escalade, GMC Sierra
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeritageLS View Post
Is it official they're done selling it?

Thanks for updating it

Yep Its official, we are investing our resources in other GM markets and expanding our tuning software business. The S/C kit has been fun, but it doesn't really fit into our business model anymore. We are building one last batch, 7 are already ordered and paid for, we may build 10 total (haven't decided yet). The order deadline is tomorrow. If we build a few extras for inventory I will post it on the forum, but no guarantees. If you want a kit tomorrow is the last day to place an order for the commemorative production run...
IPF-Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 04:14 PM   #244
MagnumForceGB

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPF-Tuning View Post
Yep Its official, we are investing our resources in other GM markets and expanding our tuning software business. The S/C kit has been fun, but it doesn't really fit into our business model anymore. We are building one last batch, 7 are already ordered and paid for, we may build 10 total (haven't decided yet). The order deadline is tomorrow. If we build a few extras for inventory I will post it on the forum, but no guarantees. If you want a kit tomorrow is the last day to place an order for the commemorative production run...
Will you guys still be able to make spare parts, like idler pulley's and spacers?

Hate the fact that the hardware is going away, I wanted to show that it was capable of 11's.

Also just updated the first post again with the Gatorback Belt I use for the 3.33" pulley. I put placeholders for the standard pulley belts that Goodyear makes if some one knows them.

Last edited by MagnumForceGB; 08-06-2015 at 05:19 PM.
MagnumForceGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 04:41 PM   #245
Dizzy82

Drives: 2011 1LT/RS A6 RJT SuperCharged
Quote:
Will these units have any special logos or insignias? My order is part of the batch of 7 btw.
BMR sub frame brace, BMR tunnel brace, LSR sways, LSR CM ca & tl, Sphon ExD el, GM tower brace, Megan EZ Streets, Goodridge Stainless Steel Braided brake lines, PowerStop D/S rotors & pads, Doug Thorty Ceramic Shorties, Magnaflow x-pipe, MRT V2.0, KICKER PowerStage sub & amp, Infinity speakers & tweeters, Viteese Throttle Controller, Viteese Paddle Shifters, ACS T2 Splitter, ACS T2 Ports/Quad LED lights, VDI kit, Havoc diffuser, IPF ECU/TRANS tuned, IPF/KPE Supercharged. 364RWHP/297RWTQ
Dizzy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 08:01 PM   #246
IPF-Tuning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy82 View Post
Will these units have any special logos or insignias? My order is part of the batch of 7 btw.
Yeah Dizzy, I'm going to do something special for the "commorative" batch. Havent decided what that is yet, but I have a few ideas. It will be kick ass...
Old 08-06-2015, 08:02 PM   #247
sycraft
COTW 5/06/2013

Drives: 2017 Corvette Grand Sport-Ho-Vette
Need to have certificates for all units.. what was the total run
Old 08-06-2015, 08:06 PM   #248
IPF-Tuning

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnumForceGB View Post
Will you guys still be able to make spare parts, like idler pulley's and spacers?

Hate the fact that the hardware is going away, I wanted to show that it was capable of 11's.

Also just updated the first post again with the Gatorback Belt I use for the 3.33" pulley. I put placeholders for the standard pulley belts that Goodyear makes if some one knows them.
Dude, you have been our MVP on this kit!! Sorry to disappoint you, but we are expanding our tuning business and need to put our focus there. You still have the most Kick Ass IPF setup to date. Thanks for all your support over the years, hard work and dedication. Maybe a commemorative lil' something in it for you too to show our appreciation.
Old 08-06-2015, 08:17 PM   #249
IPF-Tuning

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycraft View Post
Need to have certificates for all units.. what was the total run
Hard to say, few hundred for sure... There are IPF Kits running in Germany, Italy, Finland, France, Sweden, Denmark, Spain, Switzerland, UK, Russia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Egypt, UAE, Kuwait, South Africa, Lebanon, Israel, Brazil, Chile, Guatemala, Mexico, Canada, China, Japan, Thailand, Mongolia, Philippines, Taiwan, S. Korea, Australia, New Zealand... sure I'm missing some Sy, that's just off the top of my head orders that I took...There are more kits overseas than in the US. We export probably 70% of the kits that were built. Lots to China and Russia, quite a few to UAE as well.
Old 08-06-2015, 08:28 PM   #250
MagnumForceGB

Quote:
Dude, you have been our MVP on this kit!! Sorry to disappoint you, but we are expanding our tuning business and need to put our focus there. You still have the most Kick Ass IPF setup to date. Thanks for all your support over the years, hard work and dedication. Maybe a commemorative lil' something in it for you too to show our appreciation.
Thanks, you guys have been awesome taking on this project. I know just getting the bracket to hold the supercharger took a lot of engineering and planning. Hopefully the tuning business will be good, Arno is good at figuring out things other people haven't.
Old 08-06-2015, 08:37 PM   #251
Dizzy82

Drives: 2011 1LT/RS A6 RJT SuperCharged
Quote:
Yeah Dizzy, I'm going to do something special for the "commorative" batch. Havent decided what that is yet, but I have a few ideas. It will be kick ass...
BMR sub frame brace, BMR tunnel brace, LSR sways, LSR CM ca & tl, Sphon ExD el, GM tower brace, Megan EZ Streets, Goodridge Stainless Steel Braided brake lines, PowerStop D/S rotors & pads, Doug Thorty Ceramic Shorties, Magnaflow x-pipe, MRT V2.0, KICKER PowerStage sub & amp, Infinity speakers & tweeters, Viteese Throttle Controller, Viteese Paddle Shifters, ACS T2 Splitter, ACS T2 Ports/Quad LED lights, VDI kit, Havoc diffuser, IPF ECU/TRANS tuned, IPF/KPE Supercharged. 364RWHP/297RWTQ
Dizzy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 08:51 PM   #252
HeritageLS

I second the notion for you guys being awesome. Great company run by great people. Proud to say I have one of the IPF kits on my car