Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 04-15-2013, 12:15 PM   #141
Atti2de
Móderator

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
I believe that if Camaro5 Fest comes to (or near) Texas next year, then the "Texas-Wide Meet-Up" might be rolled into that event to keep from detracting from the attendance depending on what time of year the event is held.

Stay tuned.
Well ya you didn't hear the announcement at the end of Texas Camaro Revolution ? Camaro fest will be in Texas next year and they want to join with us @ TCR because we rocked it with only 3 months prep. Just need to find a Wyndham to stay at....
Old 04-15-2013, 02:48 PM   #142
Jeffm
ICANHAZ

Drives: 2013 CRT 1SS/RS
OkCamaros would like to thank SACC and TCR for putting up such a great event. We all had a great time and enjoyed every minute of it.
Jeffm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:48 PM   #143
Kyle.Gilmour
Charter Circle Member

Drives: 427 LSX- with TWINS
Location: Back in Michigan!! Do miss ATX and my Tejas friends
Send a message via AIM to Kyle.Gilmour
hell of a time guys... SA really knocked it out of the park.
Was great to see everyone again... and meet some new friends as well.

as always... maybe next time I will have my car back .hahaha
Old 04-18-2013, 11:38 PM   #144
ENV US

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green RS, 1999 Camaro
I noticed a lot of beautiful machines with front license plates. Did you know there is a house bill to eliminate that front plate in Texas?
Texas owners:

Single License Plate Bill Introduced in Texas Legislature

Legislation (H.B. 557) to require the issuance of a single motor vehicle license plate for attachment at the rear of the vehicle was introduced in the Texas House Of Representatives. The bill, favored by state hobbyists, would apply to passenger cars and light trucks.

We Urge You to Contact Members of the House Transportation Committee (Contact Info Below) Immediately to Request Support for H.B. 557
H.B. 557 would apply to all passenger cars used to accommodate 10 or fewer passengers and light trucks, including pickup trucks, panel delivery trucks, or carryall trucks that have a manufacturer's rated carrying capacity of 2,000 pounds or less.

H.B. 557 would protect the aesthetic contours of collector cars and relieve vehicle owners of the burden of having to create mounting holes on fabricated bumpers, etc.

H.B. 557 would save money, conserve resources and bring Texas in line with other states that have moved to a single plate requirement.
DON’T DELAY! Please contact members of the Texas House Transportation Committee immediately by phone or e-mail to request their support for H.B. 557.

Please e-mail a copy of your letter to Steve McDonald at stevem@sema.org. Also, please forward this Alert to your fellow car enthusiasts. Urge them to join the SAN and help defend the hobby! Thank you for your assistance.

Texas House Transportation Committee

To e-mail all Committee members, copy and paste the email address block below:

larry.phillips@house.state.tx.us; armando.martinez@house.state.tx.us; cindy.burkett@house.state.tx.us; yvonne.davis@house.state.tx.us; allen.fletcher@house.state.tx.us; bobby.guerra@house.state.tx.us; linda.harperbrown@house.state.tx.us; george.lavender@house.state.tx.us; Ruth.mcclendon@house.state.tx.us; joe.pickett@house.state.tx.us; debbie.riddle@house.state.tx.us

Representative Larry Phillips (Chair)
Phone: (512) 463-0297
Email: larry.phillips@house.state.tx.us

Representative Armando Martinez (Vice Chair)
Phone: (512) 463-0530
Email: armando.martinez@house.state.tx.us

Representative Cindy Burkett
Phone: (512) 463-0464
Email: cindy.burkett@house.state.tx.us

Representative Yvonne Davis
Phone: (512) 463-0598
Email: yvonne.davis@house.state.tx.us

Representative Allen Fletcher
Phone: (512) 463-0661
Email: allen.fletcher@house.state.tx.us

Representative Bobby Guerra
Phone: (512) 463-0578
Email: bobby.guerra@house.state.tx.us

Representative Linda Harper-Brown
Phone: (512) 463-0641
Email: linda.harperbrown@house.state.tx.us

Representative George Lavender
Phone: (512) 463-0692
Email: george.lavender@house.state.tx.us

Representative Ruth Jones McClendon
Phone: (512) 463-0708
Email: Ruth.mcclendon@house.state.tx.us

Representative Joseph Pickett
Phone: (512) 463-0596
Email: joe.pickett@house.state.tx.us

Representative Debbie Riddle
Phone: (512) 463-0572
Email: debbie.riddle@house.state.tx.us
ENV US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:33 AM   #145
MiSS1LE

Drives: 2014 1LE & 2014 C7
TCR was Awesome all three days !
Thanks for organizing this event I will definitely be back!
MiSS1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:57 AM   #146
firefighter1

Drives: 625 rwhp red jewel ss COTW 11-8-10
Over the last three years I have attenteded many of the events that SACC has put on and let me say this was by far the best. I will continue to support their efforts and will continue to make the drive to hang with these guys and girls. Hotel was great and very accommodating, the food venues were great, and well thought out. Drag track could use some work, but hey, we all have things to learn! The car show top notch as always. The cruise... Very nice! The weather worked out great for us! All in all a great time! Every year I meet new people, see some amazing new rides and just get to kick back and relax for a few days.

Thanks to all that put in the hard work to make this happen. You have done a fantastic job and I do look forward to next year!

I will say this.... I think you should keep the two events seperate... You have worked hard to make this event what it is.... merging it one year with the camaro fest is going to take away from what you have made it. I for one will attend both events if they are in texas, but the TCR event this year made me proud to be apart of the group that has grown for the last few years!
Old 04-20-2013, 11:34 PM   #147
Camaro21

Drives: SOLD - 2013 M6 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighter1 View Post
Over the last three years I have attenteded many of the events that SACC has put on and let me say this was by far the best. I will continue to support their efforts and will continue to make the drive to hang with these guys and girls. Hotel was great and very accommodating, the food venues were great, and well thought out. Drag track could use some work, but hey, we all have things to learn! The car show top notch as always. The cruise... Very nice! The weather worked out great for us! All in all a great time! Every year I meet new people, see some amazing new rides and just get to kick back and relax for a few days.

Thanks to all that put in the hard work to make this happen. You have done a fantastic job and I do look forward to next year!

I will say this.... I think you should keep the two events seperate... You have worked hard to make this event what it is.... merging it one year with the camaro fest is going to take away from what you have made it. I for one will attend both events if they are in texas, but the TCR event this year made me proud to be apart of the group that has grown for the last few years!
"Word"

Sent from Camaro21's Tapatalk
Camaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 06:44 AM   #148
rforbes

Drives: IOM SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro21 View Post
"Word"

X3
rforbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:09 PM   #149
GSUNCSU
Watch This!

Drives: Super Charged 1SS/RS, M6, CGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighter1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro21 View Post
"Word"

Word2
K&N CAI, Wet Okole Seat Covers, MagnaFlow Street Perf. Ex. (Axle Back), MPD Hood, Gary's Customz ZL1 Fascia/Vented Fenders/Custom Stripes/Paint, AAC Afterburners/Fog Light Halos/Side Markers/Misc LEDs, Bee-Otch Air Freshener, Hurst Shifter and Line-Loc(APEX), RPI Splash Guards, MagnaCharger (Texas-Speed)(Installed by ME), Rx Catch Can and Breather, Billet Pulleys (SC2150), ARH Headers, LPE Twin Fuel Pump, Custom Blower Cam, Custom Tune TBArwhp, TBArwtorq, Boost Gauge and Single Pod (MTI)
GSUNCSU is offline   Reply With Quote