Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wheels / Tires

Old 02-05-2014, 03:47 PM   #43
Kid

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT, 68 Camaro RS
Nothing yet. PayPal said it should be handled by Feb 27th!?

No good faith effort from the seller to settle this. If PayPal denies my claim, I can go through Discover's consumer protection. I'll keep you guys posted.

Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 05:13 PM   #44
Kid

Well the wheels are headed back to the OP. PayPal tried making me pay return shipping. I called them up and blasted them, and they gave me a "secret" fax number to send my receipt to for a refund of shipping charges.
On a side note, be careful of these wheels being re listed. They are not even driver quality. Also, be careful of Discount Tire in Texas. That's the account these were shipped from. If this is how they normally pack their wheels for shipping, I wouldn't buy a thing from them.

Old 02-19-2014, 06:48 PM   #45
Smooth and Cool

Drives: 2011 Camaro Lt Bumble Bee
So a COMPLETE REFUND??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid View Post
Well the wheels are headed back to the OP. PayPal tried making me pay return shipping. I called them up and blasted them, and they gave me a "secret" fax number to send my receipt to for a refund of shipping charges.
On a side note, be careful of these wheels being re listed. They are not even driver quality. Also, be careful of Discount Tire in Texas. That's the account these were shipped from. If this is how they normally pack their wheels for shipping, I wouldn't buy a thing from them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chevy Camaro all the way!!
Smooth and Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 06:52 AM   #46
Kid

Yup. I'll get the $650 I paid, plus a reimbursment for shipping through PayPal Protection...alledgedly. I'll sit back and wait till my PayPal account grows.