Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 08-25-2013, 03:59 PM   #15
007s 'Vert
Formerly Lil'BlueCoupe

Drives: '13 2LT/RS Vert, Summit White
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrando View Post
Ha Ha Ha!

You are moving from this (it looks a bit like a hand-grenade LOL):

To this (I imagine show girls):

YYYYYEP!

Actually I will be living on the East edge of Las Vegas, I lived close to down town the last time I lived in Vegas.....hated it, I would rather live on the outskirts,
I am sure the gas out there is a bit more expensive, but I should be driving a lot less out there, seeing and everything I need to go purchase and do is all withing a couple of blocks from my new address in Vegas, out here I have to drive at least 25 miles on average to do basically ANYTHING, my closest clinic I work at is 20 miles away. I will most likely go from filling up twice a week to about once every two weeks.
Hmmmmm now that SS purchase if looking really tempting......gotta get a vert before I go for power, I will be able to utilize the vert way more often then another two cylinders.
Old 08-25-2013, 04:11 PM   #16
b1gr3dmachin3

Drives: 2012 Camaro IOM LFX
welcome to vegas
Old 08-25-2013, 04:11 PM   #17
AWSME SS

Drives: 2015 Cummins
Gamble away!
AWSME SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 04:31 PM   #18
NYYFan325

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Hit me up with a PM when you get here... Myself and another member will be hitting up the track as well. Would be good to know another 5th gen guy out here!
Old 08-25-2013, 04:35 PM   #19
007s 'Vert
Formerly Lil'BlueCoupe

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYYFan325 View Post
Hit me up with a PM when you get here... Myself and another member will be hitting up the track as well. Would be good to know another 5th gen guy out here!
no problem, however I wont be racing my V6, I already know it is slow lol, I just totally enjoy the car. However getting together and hangin out sounds like a good time.
Old 08-25-2013, 04:37 PM   #20
007s 'Vert
Formerly Lil'BlueCoupe

What really sux is - seven years ago I left Vegas with a 68 Camaro, but am returning with a '12.......
Old 08-26-2013, 05:39 AM   #21
KICKER

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS WHITE
C'mon! There is room for you.

I AM "L-E-A-V-I-N-G LAS VEGAS"

Old 08-26-2013, 07:29 AM   #22
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
I miss las vegas. lived there for 8 years. I also lived on the east side. near sam boyd stadium. SOME of the people in the sin city club are cool. I helped start that club. lol If you see alex, tell him I said "wazzup".
Old 08-26-2013, 08:49 AM   #23
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Have a safe trip and enjoy going back home!
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 11:53 AM   #24
DARK AGE 53

Drives: 2010 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'BlueCoupe View Post
I am not going to miss GA, just hate it here, frigging dirt road I live on

All these rednecks would just as soon stab you in the back as look at you,
Maybe all you had to do is upgrade to a paved road, you do have paved roads in Ga. don't you?

BTW, I have no problems with the good people of Alabama.

Good luck with your move.
Old 08-26-2013, 05:22 PM   #25
007s 'Vert
Formerly Lil'BlueCoupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARK AGE 53 View Post
Maybe all you had to do is upgrade to a paved road, you do have paved roads in Ga. don't you?

BTW, I have no problems with the good people of Alabama.

Good luck with your move.
to upgrade to a paved road one must first have a decent paying job, there are slim pickins out here for even a minimum wage job,
And no I really never had any problems from folks in Alabama.......
Old 08-26-2013, 06:10 PM   #26
MikeSVX
The magic smoke genie....

Drives: Jewels (2010 RJT 1SS)
[QUOTE=Lil'BlueCoupe;6939816]YYYYYEP!

Actually I will be living on the East edge of Las Vegas, I lived close to down town the last time I lived in Vegas.....hated it, I would rather live on the outskirts,
I am sure the gas out there is a bit more expensive, but I should be driving a lot less out there, seeing and everything I need to go purchase and do is all withing a couple of blocks from my new address in Vegas, out here I have to drive at least 25 miles on average to do basically ANYTHING, my closest clinic I work at is 20 miles away. I will most likely go from filling up twice a week to about once every two weeks.
Hmmmmm now that SS purchase if looking really tempting......gotta get a vert before I go for power, I will be able to utilize the vert way more often then another two cylinders.[/QUOTE]

You won't use that convertible as much as you think. It gets too stinking hot in the summer for it. 115 degrees you'll be using the A/C. Trust me. I only rode my motorcycle at night and a couple weeks in the spring and fall because of how stinking hot it was. And with the Sin City group, you'll enjoy those cylinders often enough.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:06 AM   #27
sloSS

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1SS RS LS3
Have a safe trip!
You might get a health certificate from your vet for the birds just so there's no issues crossing state lines.
sloSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:31 AM   #28
007s 'Vert
Formerly Lil'BlueCoupe

[QUOTE=MikeSVX;6943452]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'BlueCoupe View Post
YYYYYEP!

Hmmmmm now that SS purchase if looking really tempting......gotta get a vert before I go for power, I will be able to utilize the vert way more often then another two cylinders.[/QUOTE]

You won't use that convertible as much as you think. It gets too stinking hot in the summer for it. 115 degrees you'll be using the A/C. Trust me. I only rode my motorcycle at night and a couple weeks in the spring and fall because of how stinking hot it was. And with the Sin City group, you'll enjoy those cylinders often enough.
Ya the issue of the heat in the vert has crossed my mind, I may just stick with my 1LT, I really am very satisfied with what I have, it has gotten to a point of this car being of sentimental value more than anything. Besides that....with this many miles on it and having no issues with the car at all means I had better just hang onto it.
on another note, my wifes Wrangler is actually enough vert for us, and we will be looking for a summer top for it anyways, I did have a Wrangler out there before and we rarely had the top down....needed the shade.