Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > California Meets and Events

Old 06-14-2010, 06:34 PM   #1
bigg_dawg69

Drives: 2SS/RS Sumit White
Cool Santa Clarita!!! Battle of the Rides

On the 26th of this month Saugus Speedway (which they haven't run a race there in 20 years, and is reduced to swapmeets ) will be hosting the Battle of the Rides... Check it out below.

http://www.battleoftherides.com/

I will be there, don't know if I should rep the 5th Gens, anybody else entered???
Old 06-20-2010, 09:28 PM   #2
SILVER BULLITT

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SS/RS MONSTER
BATTLE OF THE RIDES

PREVIOUSLY POSTED BY BIG DOGG , IN VALENCIA AT SAUGUS SPEEDWAY THERE IS A CAR SHOW JUNE26TH !! I WILL BE THERE I ENTERED MY CAR IN IT LET ME KNOW WHO WANTS TO ROLL OUT AND REPRESENT FOR THE 5TH GENS WITH ME . THANKS AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE !
HP MONSTER' SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BUILT, LMR CAI, CUSTOM GRIND CAM, CUSTOM BUILT CNC PORTED AND POLISHED HEADS, FAST 102MM INTAKE MANIFOLD,ARH LONG TUBES AND HIGH FLOW CATS, BIGGER INJECTORS, VALVES SPRINGS RETAINERS, MGW SHORT SHIFTER, EIBACH SPRINGS, FACTORY CHROMED WHEELS, BLACKED OUT EMBLEMS, BLACKED OUT ROOF,BLACKED OUT MARKERS, 3.5 INCH ELECTRONIC CUTOUTS, FLOWMASTERS, ZEX WET 150 SHOT, FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF =630 REAR WHEEL TORQUE ,AND 600 REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER
MY JOURNALhttp://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...02#post2023802 SOON TWIN TURBO SETUP
SILVER BULLITT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:22 PM   #3
tribone
Searchin' ....

Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVER BULLITT View Post
PREVIOUSLY POSTED BY BIG DOGG , IN VALENCIA AT SAUGUS SPEEDWAY THERE IS A CAR SHOW JUNE26TH !! I WILL BE THERE I ENTERED MY CAR IN IT LET ME KNOW WHO WANTS TO ROLL OUT AND REPRESENT FOR THE 5TH GENS WITH ME . THANKS AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE !
Damn!! I would roll out with you but I have my younger 15ra that I promised her I'd go to. Sorry bro!! Good luck!!

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:36 PM   #4
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2017 2LT Hyper Blue Metallic Camaro
i gotta work graveyards this weekend...good luck though! and let us know how it turns out those that go!!
Old 06-21-2010, 10:10 PM   #5
CAM-MARO
K1NG CAM

Drives: 2010 Summit White LT
Battle of the Rides Saturday, June 26 4pm-10pm

whos going??

Battle of the Rides Saturday, June 26 4pm-10pm

Battle of the Rides Invades Saugus Speedway

www.BattleoftheRides.com for all show information, signups & details. This show is a fundraising event produced by and for Let Me Sail.org.

Battle of the Rides will showcase more than 200 unique radical custom cars, motorcycles and exotic street machines, which will compete for trophies in nine separate categories, to be voted on by a panel of expert judges. In addition there will be a People`s Choice Award, giving attendees the opportunity to vote for their favorite vehicle.

Live entertainment will fill the main stage featuring Fall into Faith, Joel Christofer, Morgan Brown-Teen Queen, Jody Banks and Asphalt Messiah. Food & beverage, vendors, and interactive activities will round out the event.

Gates open at 4pm and the show runs until 10pm. Tickets are $10 and kids under 6 are free. Tickets are available at the gate (cash only). No outside food or beverage will be allowed into this event and all persons and baggage are subject to search. Parking is $2.

All proceeds of this event benefit LetMeSail.org`s programs for adults with disabilities.
CAM-MARO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 07:38 PM   #6
SILVER BULLITT

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribone View Post
Damn!! I would roll out with you but I have my younger 15ra that I promised her I'd go to. Sorry bro!! Good luck!!
no prob enjoii and i hope i have a trophy to post up when i get back !
HP MONSTER' SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BUILT, LMR CAI, CUSTOM GRIND CAM, CUSTOM BUILT CNC PORTED AND POLISHED HEADS, FAST 102MM INTAKE MANIFOLD,ARH LONG TUBES AND HIGH FLOW CATS, BIGGER INJECTORS, VALVES SPRINGS RETAINERS, MGW SHORT SHIFTER, EIBACH SPRINGS, FACTORY CHROMED WHEELS, BLACKED OUT EMBLEMS, BLACKED OUT ROOF,BLACKED OUT MARKERS, 3.5 INCH ELECTRONIC CUTOUTS, FLOWMASTERS, ZEX WET 150 SHOT, FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF =630 REAR WHEEL TORQUE ,AND 600 REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER
MY JOURNALhttp://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...02#post2023802 SOON TWIN TURBO SETUP
Old 06-23-2010, 07:39 PM   #7
SILVER BULLITT