Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Phastek Performance

Old 01-14-2019, 08:26 AM   #29
raflyer

Drives: 2014 Cadillac ATS 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper1965 View Post
For one who spits their mouth like you have on such subjects, its now pretty clear you don't understand E85 or our fuel systems.
Boys boys boys, nope no clue. Guess its just luck i'm faster than most of you on a stock motor sub 4sec 0-60 109-111 1/4 trap speed
LMAO Oh, im on e85 as well (e43at the moment). I visit these forums daily and its sad sad sad. it's no wonder the v6 and v8 guys shit on you with your pissy attitudes I have a mountain of data but thats ok, i'll keep it to myself instead of trying to help. Carry on boys....

Last edited by raflyer; 01-14-2019 at 08:56 AM.
raflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 08:54 AM   #30
raflyer

I will share this for you, from well known source.

'watch ms on the direct injected cars. depending on phasing they max between 6.8-7.2 ms'

So my point being, if the LPFP and HPFP pressures are good but your PW is getting higher then listed above, you need bigger injectors not a FP. Whats the first thing people upgrade when going to corn fuel, injectors! My data matches this perfectly. As soon as I hit 6.8-7ms it's done, injector is staying open to long, wasting fuel going out the now opening exhaust valve and throwing off the AFR and dropping the EGTs

So the first step is bigger injectors, then FUEL PUMPS. Get the ms down, then add bigger pump as needed if pressure cant keep up.

nice article for beginners,
https://www.hotrod.com/articles/hrdp...jection-guide/
Old 01-14-2019, 10:15 AM   #31
raflyer

Quote:
Yes, yes,... You told me some IDK 20k miles ago I was going to blow my car up because I saw higher than 6ms injpw. Well guess what? I regularly see 2x that, and my car still isn't blown up bud. Afr is on point ALWAYS. You do understand injpw is only one indication of OVERALL fuel system health? Literally no one has had a need for injectors yet. I don't even believe ZZP has upgraded injectors, and there running an Emix making 600+WHP. So your making more power than they are?? Come on, wake up a min, realize someone has already gone through the expense to see what it takes to get there..
Old 01-14-2019, 11:27 AM   #32
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Really you have this great 1/4 mile ET and are apparently to inept to post a timeslip. Your FoS until you prove it and good for you if you can prove your so amazing but doesn't change the fact your the reason people get pissy.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 11:36 AM   #33
raflyer

I got my car last June. Only have had it for 6 months! You must be confusing me with someone else.

You aren't hurting me at all as all the info I have I gathered from reliable sources and just either confirmed or deny it on my own by logging hundreds of passes.

My times are on Dragy database and HpTuners Last fall at the track i went 12.9@105 and it was lean do to injectors being to small. Inj pw was in the 8-9ms afr 13.4 Lowered the corn % and got the inj PW below 7ms and my AFR went back to 12.5 But enough logic for you all.

I ask questions the inspire thought and digging into true facts. If you think ANY vendor tells you all the secrets, well, you sir are special.
Old 01-14-2019, 01:10 PM   #34
whiskeyfed
Pat

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT I4 Turbo A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by raflyer View Post
Lets meet in Indianapolis this spring and race. Put your money where your trash comes from. You all are a special group for sure. One thing for sure, always good for some comic relief reading some of these posts.
You better choose more carefully what you type and who is included in "you all" RAFlyer. I don't wanna argue about this topic because I don't know much, but you claim to have ALL this data that you are keeping from the community to what, prove a point?

People that truly contribute to the community, share their findings, data and help people achieve goals. You are the special one. You have what, 30-something posts on the forum? I don't give a shit if you run a 9.0 1/4m; if you are so selfish that you choose to keep your experience from the LTG community, why are you a part of the forums?

Now, this issue has a simple solution: if you think we are a "special bunch" and "comedic relief," then get off the forums, you haven't contributed anything to my knowledge anyway.

Subscribe on YouTube Whiskeyfed Camaro

Follow my Build Thread The WhiskeyFed Camaro

Current Modifications: JacFab Boost-O-Lator, Injen Evolution CAI, ZZP Catless Downpipe, RPM 3" Charge Pipe, Mishimoto Oil Filtration/Coolant Systems, R1 Concepts Brakes Package, Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs, PTP Lava Exhaust Wrap & Turbo Blanket

DYNO SHEET: 297whp / 374wtq
Tuned by #danytechtuning
whiskeyfed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 01:51 PM   #35
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Caddy guys for every decent on there's the BMW wanna be one that acts like raflyer. He reminds me so much of ChicagoTommy.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile

Last edited by Evil-Bee-NH; 01-14-2019 at 02:08 PM.
Old 01-16-2019, 09:29 AM   #36
Dustya

Drives: Overkill Supercharged 2016 CamaroV6
Quote:
Originally Posted by raflyer View Post
I'd love to share and help the platform grow but assholes like evil bee the poser run us off! Trust me, i was warned by many that this group is full of posers and assholes. I chose to try and put my knowledge in here. Is what it is. FYI, the worst one in your group is Mr EvilBee, also, FYI, thats what i was told before I ever came to this forum and it looks to be playing out. Obviously i must be doing something right to almost have tied the zzp record of 112mph in the 1/4 on the stock turbo and i'm in a heavier awd ats. Good luck and be careful who you listen to in this group or so i'm told.

I'll gladly talk man to man via pm. Done with some of the keyboard warriors in this group.
Your personality comes through when you get offended by someone who tells it like it is.. honestly evil might not be for everyone but at least you never wonder what hes thinking. And he would be the first person to realize this..

So look in the Mirror you come in here no one really knows who you are spouting all kinds of things and then you say be careful who you listen to, That is exactly what they are doing..

You are the opposite of what community should be about you talk and type anyone can do that but you share no real data with these guys. No logs No real proof just text on a white background.

You can say be careful who you listen to in this group all you want but ive been on the cadillac forums and well.. You cant deny the shit storm that happens on there.

These pages have 0 toxicity in them hardly ever

I bid you farewell and I am sure these guys do as well.

Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/hyperhawkcamaro/
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHR...-ilSpV3gMQnTuA

Supercharged with Overkill Superchargers http://www.v6superchargers.com
Dustya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 11:15 AM   #37
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustya View Post
Your personality comes through when you get offended by someone who tells it like it is.. honestly evil might not be for everyone but at least you never wonder what hes thinking. And he would be the first person to realize this..

So look in the Mirror you come in here no one really knows who you are spouting all kinds of things and then you say be careful who you listen to, That is exactly what they are doing..

You are the opposite of what community should be about you talk and type anyone can do that but you share no real data with these guys. No logs No real proof just text on a white background.

You can say be careful who you listen to in this group all you want but ive been on the cadillac forums and well.. You cant deny the shit storm that happens on there.

These pages have 0 toxicity in them hardly ever

I bid you farewell and I am sure these guys do as well.
Hey i think, just not to much it hurts when i try to think to hard.

Old 01-16-2019, 07:23 PM   #38
6th_gen_gino

Drives: 2016 camaro 2.0t gray
Quote:
I went through the trouble of logging a WOT run in my car through 5 gears, running 82% ethanol to help clear up some of your miss information. In the chart below, you can see RPM's, gear changes, LAMBDA, and EGT's. As you can see, lambda stays solid all the way through the run. EGT's actually rise during the run, not drop from excess fuel. INJ PW runs 10+ MS.

Like I have told you before, you need to get your tune right. Coming in here and telling people they need injectors to run E85 is just plain wrong, and miss-informed.
So the stock fuel system can support straight E?
6th_gen_gino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 07:46 PM   #39
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6th_gen_gino View Post
Yes, No, Maybe. I know I'm getting a C85 Tune done for race season next wednesday. Running the tank as low to fumes as possible.

Last edited by Evil-Bee-NH; 01-16-2019 at 08:04 PM.
Old 01-16-2019, 08:15 PM   #40
6th_gen_gino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
Yes, No, Maybe. I know I'm getting a C85 Tune done for race season next wednesday. Running the tank as low to fumes as possible.
Perfecto ily
Old 01-17-2019, 07:44 AM   #41
cooper1965
Coopers Camaro

Drives: 18 Flex Fuel LTG
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6th_gen_gino View Post
Absolutely. I have ran 98% myself. There are also 2 other members on this board that I know of who have ran 98 as well.

---My Build Thread---
-----My IG PAGe-----
cooper1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 11:22 AM   #42
6th_gen_gino

Quote:
Absolutely. I have ran 98% myself. There are also 2 other members on this board that I know of who have ran 98 as well.
Bet