Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 06-09-2009, 03:57 PM   #29
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Make that the NEXT shipment. Our initial order is sold out. Order #2 is close to sold out. That is why we are already on Order #3 even though shipment #1 has yet to land in the USA. When you have the best of the best (Hennessy, Fesler Moss and Nickey) building very special Camaros with Pedders bits, they absorb more parts than we anticipated. Add strong retail demand to the mfg demand and we are on Order #3 before Order #1 hits the warehouse...
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:12 AM   #30
slow8

Drives: 1978 Millenium Falcon
I put Pedders Touring suspension on my Dodge Charger. It dropped the car several inches (It was a police car so it was unusually high to begin with). The parts were top notch, the install was strait forward and the results were perfect. The ride height was exactly what I wanted. The tires filled out the wheel wells and I had no issues with rubbing. The ride was more controlled but not harsh like some suspension lowering kits I have dealt with.

Pedders was a company that I was not familiar with when I ordered my kit so I was a little nervous about using them. After lots of research and hearing what others had said about how great they were I dove in. I am glad I did.

I was hoping they would come out with something for the Camaro... This is great news and if you are looking for a kit I would put these guys on the list.

*** I know this sounds like a paid ad, but I am really just a happy customer and have no affiliation with the company. See http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/...d.php?t=86060& for pics of the Charger ***

Last edited by slow8; 06-10-2009 at 11:55 AM.
slow8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:14 AM   #31
JusticePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow8 View Post
I put Pedders Touring suspension on my Dodge Charger. It dropped the car several inches (It was a police car so it was unusually high to begin with). The parts were top notch, the install was strait forward and the results were perfect. The ride height was exactly what I wanted. The tires filled out the wheel wells and I had no issues with rubbing. The ride was more controlled but not harsh like some suspension lowering kits I have dealt with.

Pedders was a company the I was not familiar with when I ordered my kit so I was a little nervous about using them. After lots of research and hearing what others had said about hos great they were I dove in. I am glad I did.

I was hoping they would come out with something for the Camaro... This is great news and if you are looking for a kit I would put these guys on the list.

*** I know this sounds like a paid ad, but I am really just a happy customer and have no affiliation with the company. See http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/...d.php?t=86060& for pics of the Charger ***
WOW -- I get blown away when I see a client so satisfied with our bits that they write better promotions for our company than we do. Thank you.

Old 06-10-2009, 11:18 AM   #32
blackedout010

Drives: on order black 2010 2ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by dms View Post
So which Camaro color, the Orange Hennessey or the Yellow Nickey? both are pretty awesome!!

mike
dms
both are awesome colors no doubt!!! but mines gonna be cgm
blackedout010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:21 AM   #33
JusticePete

When are they going to change the name to PEDDERS RED?
Old 06-10-2009, 11:30 AM   #34
blackedout010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
When are they going to change the name to PEDDERS RED?
lol whenever we get the full scoop on this!!!!!!!!
Attached Images

Old 06-10-2009, 11:40 AM   #35
JusticePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackedout010 View Post
lol whenever we get the full scoop on this!!!!!!!!
We along with many many others have submitted a bid to Chevrolet for a 2010 SEMA Camaro. The hood is already done with a functional cold air induction system. Obviously it will have a full Pedders Xa suspension. We are working with Forgeline to get a balanced wheel and tire package to pull some understeer out of the car. Our exhaust will be traditional Chevy chambered with a twist. The G8 suffers from drone with almost every aftermarket exhaust that has been tried. I had it in my G8. We finally resolved it by replacing the factory resonators with a chambered muffle and using the OEM muffler as well. Going down the highway, my G8 is so quiet that I hear wind noise that was not audible with the complete factory exhaust. However, we also have a pair of Quick Time Performance electronic cutouts mounted near the rear of the differential. When I want to play I open them up. The exhaust is loud, but finished. It is not harsh like open pipes. It is tuned, but really nasty when you stand on it.

There are other details that will make the Pedders Camaro stand out, but I can't tell you everything... The hard part is waiting. I can't buy a Camaro until I know we didn't win a SEMA Camaro. Either way, Pedders will be adding a Camaro to the collection this year and it will be PEDDERS RED.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:43 AM   #36
blackedout010

Quote:
We along with many many others have submitted a bid to Chevrolet for a 2010 SEMA Camaro. The hood is already done with a functional cold air induction system. Obviously it will have a full Pedders Xa suspension. We are working with Forgeline to get a balanced wheel and tire package to pull some understeer out of the car. Our exhaust will be traditional Chevy chambered with a twist. The G8 suffers from drone with almost every aftermarket exhaust that has been tried. I had it in my G8. We finally resolved it by replacing the factory resonators with a chambered muffle and using the OEM muffler as well. Going down the highway, my G8 is so quiet that I hear wind noise that was not audible with the complete factory exhaust. However, we also have a pair of Quick Time Performance electronic cutouts mounted near the rear of the differential. When I want to play I open them up. The exhaust is loud, but finished. It is not harsh like open pipes. It is tuned, but really nasty when you stand on it.

There are other details that will make the Pedders Camaro stand out, but I can't tell you everything... The hard part is waiting. I can't buy a Camaro until I know we didn't win a SEMA Camaro. Either way, Pedders will be adding a Camaro to the collection this year and it will be PEDDERS RED.
awesome!!! i cant wait to see wheels! my big question is about the rear wide body look?? i know you prolly cant tell anymore. but ill be ordering if its gonna be avaible forsure!!! cant wait to see pedders red!!!!
Old 06-10-2009, 02:13 PM   #37
JusticePete

I can't stand waiting either!!!
Old 06-10-2009, 02:34 PM   #38
rolnslo
Rolling along...

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS SGM
By the way, I think the stance turned out nice on the Nickey Camaro...

Old 06-10-2009, 02:45 PM   #39
JusticePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolnslo View Post
By the way, I think the stance turned out nice on the Nickey Camaro...

Doesn't that car look awesome!!!
Old 06-10-2009, 04:04 PM   #40
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Quote:
Doesn't that car look awesome!!!
Yup
Mr Twisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:29 PM   #41
novajess1972
I Done Caught Diabeetus.

Drives: 1972 Chevelle SS/2010 Tundra
Old 06-10-2009, 10:30 PM   #42
novajess1972
I Done Caught Diabeetus.

Drives: 1972 Chevelle SS/2010 Tundra
Anybody know what size wheels on the Nickey????