Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 06-27-2012, 08:04 PM   #57
iLLcoolZ
NSM

Drives: 2012 AGM 2SS/RS
It looks really really good! Where did you get the parts from if you don't mind me asking?

iLLcoolZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:45 PM   #58
Mister-Camaro

Drives: 2011 2SS L99
Looks great
Mister-Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:05 PM   #59
Pureyoo

Drives: V6 - Rally Yellow W/ Rally black
Looks mean
Old 06-27-2012, 09:24 PM   #60
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Drives: 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLcoolZ View Post
It looks really really good! Where did you get the parts from if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks you can pick up everything from 2SSRS on the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister-Camaro View Post
Looks great
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pureyoo View Post
Looks mean
Thanks
Old 06-27-2012, 09:27 PM   #61
SD2011SS

Drives: 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS-RS
the car looks amazing, where were you able to order the wheels and the spoiler from??
SD2011SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:48 AM   #62
Brutal SS

Drives: 2019 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Op, I like the fact that you left the RS badges on, it helps fend off the full-fledge poser/imposter critique, however, that is a bit offset by the fact that you do have parts that have ZL1 stamped on it as well. No one is trying to tell you what to do with your car---its yours, so do what you want, and by the way it does look good. No one is denying that.

However, when you post in a public forum where people are going to comment, you have to expect that there will be those who do value authenticity, and speak out about those who give the impression of being an imposter of sorts. It's sort of akin to seeing a very hot chick and going to get a closer look, just to find out that dude looks like a lady. A few people like trannys, but many value what's genuine; so you must be ready and expect that.

I personally am in the 'respect authenticity' camp, and although your ride looks fantastic, I can appreciate a well-dressed LT more than I can a LT that is basically in a ZL1 disguise. And no, my opinion would not change on that even if the LT made 1000hp. Just my opinion, and I mean no disrespect. Cheers!
Old 06-28-2012, 01:46 AM   #63
ChriSS84
Account Suspended

Drives: 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal SS View Post
Op, I like the fact that you left the RS badges on, it helps fend off the full-fledge poser/imposter critique, however, that is a bit offset by the fact that you do have parts that have ZL1 stamped on it as well. No one is trying to tell you what to do with your car---its yours, so do what you want, and by the way it does look good. No one is denying that.

However, when you post in a public forum where people are going to comment, you have to expect that there will be those who do value authenticity, and speak out about those who give the impression of being an imposter of sorts. It's sort of akin to seeing a very hot chick and going to get a closer look, just to find out that dude looks like a lady. A few people like trannys, but many value what's genuine; so you must be ready and expect that.

I personally am in the 'respect authenticity' camp, and although your ride looks fantastic, I can appreciate a well-dressed LT more than I can a LT that is basically in a ZL1 disguise. And no, my opinion would not change on that even if the LT made 1000hp. Just my opinion, and I mean no disrespect. Cheers!
I agree completely. I don't understand why people get butt hurt when someone else gives their opinion. I guess people just want to post pictures and have everybody agree with what they do.

Also I'd be glad to have this RS with the "800hp" motor race my S/C SS....
ChriSS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:56 AM   #64
ChriSS84
Account Suspended

Drives: 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanWiki View Post
Not to mention that the majority of people on this forum are biased towards a certain manner of thinking anyways and that many who thought otherwise were either banned, asked to leave, cold shouldered away or simply walked away from it all..

Truth! Deal with it everyday on this forum.

Kiss ass= favorite

Speak out against the majority= Banned
ChriSS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:51 AM   #65
alex70olds
~~*~~

Drives: 2012 ZL1 #141
I like it! And man, your paint is spectacular!
Old 06-28-2012, 07:13 AM   #66
Brutal SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChriSS84 View Post
Also I'd be glad to have this RS with the "800hp" motor race my S/C SS....
Yeah, I didn't understand that one. Why would someone put a "800hp motor" in a LT?
Old 06-28-2012, 07:16 AM   #67
SSBUSDRVR

Drives: '11 2SS/RS IBM/BLK M6
Quote:
Yeah, I didn't understand that one. Why would someone put a "800hp motor" in a LT?
Why not?

ProCharger Stage II D1X Race ,Monster Triple,Alky Control Meth Inj, Forgestar F14 Drag Version and a bunch of other blah blah blah.838/688 at 12lbs Street Friendly
SSBUSDRVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:21 AM   #68
Brutal SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBUSDRVR View Post
Why not?
Wouldn't you end up having to upgrade more parts on a LT vs say, a ZL1?

Just seems like: more time + more money
Old 06-28-2012, 07:43 AM   #69
SSBUSDRVR

Drives: '11 2SS/RS IBM/BLK M6
Yeah it may be more money but it's something that few if any have done so more power to them and knowing them they will make it happen.
That's what makes modding fun.Doesn't always make the most dollar sense.
People used to wedge Hemis into VWs BB's into Monzas and Vegas.(some still do) Might not make sense to some but was cool as hell to others.

ProCharger Stage II D1X Race ,Monster Triple,Alky Control Meth Inj, Forgestar F14 Drag Version and a bunch of other blah blah blah.838/688 at 12lbs Street Friendly
SSBUSDRVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:57 AM   #70
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal SS View Post
Yea, good question. He made it his own car and that's cool , but it's bewildering. It would be like saying you bought a 1987 Cavalier because it's cheap and it's all you need to get around, then dropping a Blown Big Block in it that runs on Nitro (???). FYI: Those ZL1 wheels are KILLER!

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote