Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 06-07-2011, 02:27 PM   #15
sliverice
Account Suspended

Drives: SLIVERICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by The IOM Ninja View Post
Okay, well awesome then as long as we are on the same page hahahaha
we are
sliverice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 03:04 PM   #16
TaylorRyanSS
COTW: 12/13/10

Drives: 1969 Camaro
Decepticon

I wanted something subtle-------------^ If you can't see it, its here

"Are you one of those boys who prefer cars to women? - I'm one of those boys that appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make."
1969 CAMARO JOURNAL: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341239 | FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/taylor.ryan.apt | GRAPHIC DESIGN: www.aptdesigns.net
TaylorRyanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 02:24 PM   #17
HIOFECR

Drives: Black 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
It's probably the fact that you drilled into your front fascia simply to have a decepticon logo on a giant black rectangle that sticks out like a sore thumb.
Uh No I probably didn't, I'm the second owner and the first owner drilled into the front fascia to put a VA front plate on the car, I live in Tennessee where only the rear plate is required. So it was either pull the license plate holder off leaving four big a$$ holes exposed in the front fascia or put a vanity plate on that draws as little attention to the front tag holder as possible. Save your comments for yourself if you don't know what your talking about.

SQUEEZE THROTTLE. FEEL GROUND RUMBLE
HIOFECR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 02:28 PM   #18
HIOFECR

Quote:
Originally Posted by sliverice View Post
we are
and your BOTH wrong!

Old 06-10-2011, 02:39 PM   #19
FL1CK
Switchin' n Twitchin'

Drives: 2011 Camaro
I fixed it for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIOFECR View Post
and you're BOTH wrong!
FL1CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 02:47 PM   #20
The IOM Ninja
Account Suspended

Drives: 10' IOM 2SS/RS, 13' GB Shelby GT500
Quote:
Uh No I probably didn't, I'm the second owner and the first owner drilled into the front fascia to put a VA front plate on the car, I live in Tennessee where only the rear plate is required. So it was either pull the license plate holder off leaving four big a$$ holes exposed in the front fascia or put a vanity plate on that draws as little attention to the front tag holder as possible. Save your comments for yourself if you don't know what your talking about.
Yeah because a giant black square and a Decepticon logo doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. Sorry I offended you so much but you never stated that it was a used car so a lot of people are going to assume that you put it on, or the dealer put it on. Also there are from what I can see in your picture ONLY TWO SCREWS. So before you go making responses you might want to read up on grammer because as Road Rage said it's YOU'RE (as in you are both wrong) not YOUR (as in the wrong it belongs to you) and brush up on your math while YOU'RE at it because 1 + 1 = 2 not 4.
The IOM Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 03:03 PM   #21
HIOFECR

Quote:
Yeah because a giant black square and a Decepticon logo doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. Sorry I offended you so much but you never stated that it was a used car so a lot of people are going to assume that you put it on, or the dealer put it on. Also there are from what I can see in your picture ONLY TWO SCREWS. So before you go making responses you might want to read up on grammer because as Road Rage said it's YOU'RE (as in you are both wrong) not YOUR (as in the wrong it belongs to you) and brush up on your math while YOU'RE at it because 1 + 1 = 2 not 4.

I can't tell if you're just arrogant or stupid, but my guess is probably BOTH. The front license plate holder for the camaro has 4 (1 + 1 + 1+ 1) bolts that mount it to the front fascia of the Camaro. I have 2 ( 1 + 1 ) screws that hold the front license plate to the front license plate holder. I have included a pretty picture for your reference below, I tried to find one you could print and color with your crayons but I didn't have alot of time to do my search, so please enjoy this one.

As I said in my prior post save your comments when you do not know what you're talking about. I trust that my grammar and lack of typos is acceptable, if not I could care less.

Old 06-10-2011, 03:20 PM   #22
The IOM Ninja
Account Suspended

Drives: 10' IOM 2SS/RS, 13' GB Shelby GT500
Quote:
I can't tell if you're just arrogant or stupid, but my guess is probably BOTH. The front license plate holder for the camaro has 4 (1 + 1 + 1+ 1) bolts that mount it to the front fascia of the Camaro. I have 2 ( 1 + 1 ) screws that hold the front license plate to the front license plate holder. I have included a pretty picture for your reference below, I tried to find one you could print and color with your crayons but I didn't have alot of time to do my search, so please enjoy this one.

As I said in my prior post save your comments when you do not know what you're talking about. I trust that my grammar and lack of typos is acceptable, if not I could care less.
I'll give you that one that made me laugh a lot actually
The IOM Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 03:36 PM   #23
HIOFECR

Quote:
I'll give you that one that made me laugh a lot actually

PEACE DUDE

Old 06-10-2011, 03:56 PM   #24
2FST2LIV2YNG2DY
...this is my addiction!

Drives: SOLD
Quote:

oh lord.... here we go with the grammar wars
2FST2LIV2YNG2DY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 04:07 PM   #25
BlackPlague

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT (Prod. #115)

i have since gotten new wheels...and im not done with my decepticon upgrade just yet

2010 Chevy Camaro 1LT 6M, Prod #115, Black W/ Cyber Grey stripes [TRADED]
BlackPlague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 04:34 PM   #26
FL1CK
Switchin' n Twitchin'

Drives: 2011 Camaro
I did it as a joke... u mad?
FL1CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 12:32 PM   #27
HIOFECR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Rage View Post
I did it as a joke... u mad?

Nah bro I thought it was funny I tried to return the funny. It's cool, btw, I realy like the decepticon logo on the front bowtie on your car very slick.

Old 06-11-2011, 12:36 PM   #28
HIOFECR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPlague View Post

i have since gotten new wheels...and im not done with my decepticon upgrade just yet

Ha! Dude you're vanity plate is awesome!

Tags
2010, 2011, camaro, modification, transformers