Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 04-18-2012, 06:01 PM   #1
joeblow

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 1LT/RS
DFW Caravan to Austin FRIDAY NIGHT, whos going?

I know alot of guys in the DFW area got a caravan down to Austin next week Saturday morning...i did this with them last year but personally, that was just getting up too early and trying to cram too much driving into one day for me personally. Me and my cousin are going down Friday evening....who else in the are are planning the same? Maybe we can organize our own little caravan down there....
joeblow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:29 PM   #2
Hennesseyrgv
CAMARO5LINE FOUNDER

Drives: Hennessey HPE650
I know what you mean, me and my group are leaving Friday morning to San Antonio and spend the evening there and Saturday morning we are heading to Austin, we would join but we are coming way down from the south.
Hennesseyrgv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:40 PM   #3
joeblow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hennesseyrgv View Post
I know what you mean, me and my group are leaving Friday morning to San Antonio and spend the evening there and Saturday morning we are heading to Austin, we would join but we are coming way down from the south.
Thats cool man, sounds like your making a weekend outta it like we are. Alot of people last year woke up at 6am and we met up and drove down there, spent the whole day in the 100degree sun and still drove back late that night....screw that man lol to each his own, but as for me, im making the best outta it and turning it into a 3 day weekend i can enjoy and not have to rush through it and be exhausted at the end of the day...
Old 04-18-2012, 07:58 PM   #4
Hennesseyrgv
CAMARO5LINE FOUNDER

Drives: Hennessey HPE650
After the oasis and what ever we do there, we are going to the car show at cabelas in buda tx,
Hennesseyrgv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:06 PM   #5
Whiteside Customs
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 1lt/rs, 2010 2ss/rs, 2004 GTO
We are heading down Friday morning. Anyone care to meet up Friday night we would be down.
Whiteside Customs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:50 PM   #6
DMDTexAg06

Drives: 2018 2SS Convertible Nightfall Gray
I am seeing if a group might be interested in dinner and possibly test and tune at the drag strip in San Antonio.
DMDTexAg06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:39 AM   #7
joeblow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hennesseyrgv View Post
After the oasis and what ever we do there, we are going to the car show at cabelas in buda tx,
Yeah, im looking foward to Cabelas this year. Last year, after the morning drive to Austin, the couple of hours spent out in the heat at the Oasis, the cruise which we all got lost lol, and the photoshoot at the parking garage out in the heat...we went to the hotel room to change and meet up everyone for Cabelas that night, well....we were so burnt out by then that we crashed out and didnt wake up till 10pm LOL definitely dont want that to happen again this year so thats one of the main reasons why we are dribing down Friday evening i was really bummed that we slept through Cabelas last year and missed out