Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V6 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 06-25-2016, 06:48 AM   #1
kelleyperformance

Drives: DD- 15' Chevy SS Sedan
FS: Front SS Brembos, Rotors, Pads, etc

hi all- selling a pair of barely used Brembos off my personal 15' SS Sedan- for those who don't know its on the Zeta platform so our front steering knuckles are identiacal- these are the same brakes as SS Camaro cars, just powdered a nice silver with red, as that's how they come OEM on the SS Sedan. here is the ad-

Selling a set of front SS 4 piston brembos, but off a 15' SS sedan so they are painted/powdered silver with red logo by GM- much better looking than that primer color the SS comes with lol. These are the exact Brembo 4 piston caliper that comes on the 10-15 Camaro SS in front, and also the exact same 1 pc rotors and pads that came OEM on the 10-15 Camaro SS. The only difference is, on the SS sedan, they were painted metallic silver with Brembo in red. I know one person at least might ask me this so- why did I remove them? I use the car to get our shop attention (at shows, the strip, etc), so its heavily customized. We put ZL1 front and rear brakes on it, powdered in a custom blue. *We can also powdercoat the calipers in-house whatever color you prefer for an additional fee before we ship them out, so they match your rear brakes or if you just feel like changing things up! We also have a few sets of rear 4 piston Brembos off SS Camaros, we can paint those to match these and get you a set of rotors and pads of your choice, or all four however you like. PM if interested. Also if you buy rears we can do something about this price for the fronts *

The front calipers, rotors, and pads were all removed just after roughly 1000 miles- car was never raced, or even WOT as we here at the shop believe in a 1000 mile break-in procedure on drivetrain, of varying speeds (but not WOT). The rotors do not need to be surfaced, you don't need pads- these are ready to install! I will include the new banjo bolts (if needed- V6 guys yours wont work) and also can provide the new caliper bolts (the bolt that bolts the caliper to the steering knuckle/spindle) which again, V6 guys would need. Ill even through in some new ACDelco banjo bolt washers so you got everything youll need! (minus brake fluid, of course- I don't think we are supposed to ship that lol). So pictures will be posted in the next hour, as I thought I had them on my server, but don't.

Thanks,
John Kelley
Kelley Performance

SO as you can tell I tend to go above and beyond, as this has to be one of the most detailed FS ads ever , so you will see a picture of a spread of colorful looking plastic things. These are brake pad thickness testers we use to check the thickness of the pad to determine wear. Since these brakes had SO few miles, I took it upon myself to look up the OEM pads, and their specifications- They are Brembo pads, say Brembo on them, but obviously have a GM/ACDelco part number which is 171-1112 (These are the OEM original Brembo pads, not ACDelco advantage pads) and I found that brand new, the stock pad thickness is approximately 9.86 mm. You will see another picture of me holding a 10mm green pad thickness tool up to the pad, and as you can tell, well- you cant tell because there is so little wear lol! I also took as flat of a picture of the rotors as possible so you can see there is NO lip/edge in the rotor, no scrapes, no gouges, etc. The light surface oxidation you see is just that- surface. The first time you apply the brakes that will come off, I assure you. I always back my sales. There are a few minor nicks in the silver paint, as shown in some close-ups in the pictures. I doubt they would be seen once behind a wheel. Asking price is $495 shipped, and shipping aint cheap on these lol! I am open to REASONABLE offers.

Old 06-25-2016, 06:50 AM   #2
kelleyperformance

Drives: DD- 15' Chevy SS Sedan
More pics:

Pass side Caliper:

Driver Side Caliper:

Old 06-29-2016, 04:43 PM   #3
CRO8TIA

Drives: Mazda RX8 with LLT engine
Sir, would you ship these items to Croatia? If so, hit me up with the shipping costs if you can, thanks very much
CRO8TIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 08:30 PM   #4
JP5V6

Drives: V6 LLT
PM sent
JP5V6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 07:13 PM   #5
Vatlanta

Drives: 2011 LS Grey Metallic
PM sent
Vatlanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 08:35 AM   #6