Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 09-06-2011, 10:40 PM   #645
GMteSSted

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Sept 17 Year One/Chip Fooose Charity Show

I mentioned this a while back, just a reminder if any one wants to join in. Website for details: www.drivinithome.com or look at events on Facebook:tennessee camaros

There are still some $100 spots available that get a personal meet/greet/photo session with Chip.

I'm leaving Knoxville on Friday 4:00pm and driving to Brasleton, GA through the TN, NC, GA mountains. Going to show on Saturday and returning Saturday night.

PM me with any questions
GMteSSted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 11:02 PM   #646
Mr. Brownstone

Drives: "SINISTER"
Hey Guys,

This Friday and Saturday Sept 9th and 10th is " The Forge " Invitational Only Muscle Car show at the New Convention Center in Sevierville, TN behind Wilderness at the Smokies Resort. Even Though the focus this year is on Mustangs, you will still have the opportunity to view some of the Rarest and One of a Kind pieces of Detroit Muscle in the world (GM, Chrysler, Mopar, Fords).

Nikki and I will be participating by showing our 1969 Camaro SS L-78 with only 9500 original miles, original paint etc........Come on by and check her out. "Sinister" will be there as well but unfortunately she wasn't allowed to participate with her sister LOL!!!!!!!

Here is a link for more info:http://www.forgemusclecarshow.com/
G6x3 Camshaft...4:10 Gear, UD Pulley, RotoFab CAI, Stainless Works Long Tubes, Pfadt Sport Plus Suspension Kit, Cincy Speed Custom tune!!
Mr. Brownstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:56 PM   #647
KnoxCamaro5

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brownstone View Post
Hey Guys,

This Friday and Saturday Sept 9th and 10th is " The Forge " Invitational Only Muscle Car show at the New Convention Center in Sevierville, TN behind Wilderness at the Smokies Resort. Even Though the focus this year is on Mustangs, you will still have the opportunity to view some of the Rarest and One of a Kind pieces of Detroit Muscle in the world (GM, Chrysler, Mopar, Fords).

Nikki and I will be participating by showing our 1969 Camaro SS L-78 with only 9500 original miles, original paint etc........Come on by and check her out. "Sinister" will be there as well but unfortunately she wasn't allowed to participate with her sister LOL!!!!!!!

It would be great to see you guys and the 1969 Camaro!
Old 09-07-2011, 08:49 PM   #648
GnyaTek

Drives: 2011 SIM 2SS/RS Vert
Some of the pics I shot from Saturday. Sorry took a bit longer to post these up, but on the trip home, the Electronic Fuel system decided to crap out on me and I ended up getting a piggyback ride on a rollback to Chevy dealer in Crossville.

They fixed it up on Monday and I went back in the wind and rain to pick it up. They beleive that the connector wasn't properly seated from the factory and loosened causing an interruption of the signal to the fuel pump. All appears good now.

I threw away a bunch of "garbage shots" that were dreadfully out of focus (or were shots of the top of my head more than Dave's ABM behind me - shooting pics while driving is tough!)

Tossing out a link to the photobucket album, and some "samples" here. Let me know if y'all are wanting any of the original, unedited pics (they run about 6MB each, but detail is great).

http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/i...%20Sep%202011/

GnyaTek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:51 PM   #649
the_breeze

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brownstone View Post
Hey Guys,

I will be in the show too. I am helping with it. It was a great show last year.
the_breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:54 PM   #650
the_breeze

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Hey GynaTec, great pictures. Sorry you had trouble. Thanks for coming over.
the_breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:03 PM   #651
GnyaTek

Drives: 2011 SIM 2SS/RS Vert
Had a blast! (right up til the car konked out)

The Crossville Chevy folks were very friendly and helpful. Put me in a 2011 HHR (ugh), but the important thing was that it had wheels, an engine, and it transported me to Nashville and back.

Found where my Grandmother lived up in the Jacksboro area, though the place had changed, her trailer had been moved and other stuff was there. Funny thing was that I ended up stopped to explain to a woman that I wasn't "casing" her house, and ended up speaking with her 89 year old mother that knew my Grandmother.

Overall, with meeting back up with y'all, the show, the drive, and locating places I hadn't been to for 30+ years, it was a great day!

Will definitely have to do this again. We'll hafta try to get a road cruise on the calendar for the MCC, E.TN, and Central KY clubs sometime soon! I enjoy car shows to a point, but I really enjoy getting out in the Camaro and go see the sights.
GnyaTek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:32 PM   #652
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Drives: SGM
anyone from morristown ?
Old 09-08-2011, 07:55 PM   #653
KnoxCamaro5

Thanks for the Pics

Hey GnyaTek, nice pics. Thank you.

Sorry to hear of the car trouble. Glad you made it back safe and sound. Look forward to next time.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:08 PM   #654
Mr. Brownstone

Drives: "SINISTER"
Those pics were AWESOME!!!!

Well Whaddya know......It Turns out That I will be allowed to Show "Sinister" at the show this weekend. I have her parked beside our 69 Camaro SS. They look Very Cool together.

If your not busy......Everyone Come by this weekend, hang out, BS, and check out all the Bad Ass Muscle Cars !!!!!
G6x3 Camshaft...4:10 Gear, UD Pulley, RotoFab CAI, Stainless Works Long Tubes, Pfadt Sport Plus Suspension Kit, Cincy Speed Custom tune!!
Mr. Brownstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 10:05 AM   #655
Robotdoc

Drives: 2010 LLT/RS White/Inferno Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIM3 View Post
anyone from morristown ?

I am!
Robotdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:42 PM   #656
ssrsheaven

Drives: 92 firebird,2010 camaro
meet

would love to be there guys im still in Indy at this time.take lots of photos for me lol
ssrsheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 04:50 PM   #657
KnoxCamaro5

Forge Muscle Car Show

Very good to see friends and great Camaros at The Forge Muscle Car Show in Sevierville, TN! Sorry, pictures are not the best quality - still worth sharing.

Mr. Brownstone's 1969 Camaro SS L-78 is absolutely incredible!

The Breeze:

Always good to see Sinister:

Old 09-10-2011, 04:56 PM   #658
KnoxCamaro5

Reoccurring Meets

We will make every attempt to meet the first Saturday of each month - weather permitting.

Saturday, October 1, 2011 at 5:30 pm
Hooters in Maryville/Alcoa
1099 Hunters Crossing Dr.
Alcoa, TN 37701