Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Wash/Wax/Detailing and Cosmetic Maintenance Parts

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 09-26-2011, 11:50 AM   #1
southerncarparts

Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
Car Cover Season-Covercraft Car Cover Sale

It is the time of year to start thinking about a Car Cover for your Camaro. To assist with making your buying decision a little easier, we are offering free shipping and an additional 10% off our already low prices (this is not one of those sales where we raised the prices and made the discount look higher and call it a 30% off sale like you so often see) on ALL our Covercraft Camaro Car Covers.

Covercraft is known for some of the best Car Covers on the market, all their fabrics come from a US based company, Kimberly Clark and because of this they are able to offer a 4 year warranty on all Covercraft covers.

Covercraft Car Covers are the epitome of quality. The sale is only for the Covercraft Custom Fit covers, so fitment will be exact and cut exactly for your car (we do not even sell the universal fit covers).

The sale will last for only a few weeks, so get your orders in quickly. The covers are custom made to order so please allow 5-7 days for delivery.

Just to provide a few recommendations, our top selling indoor Camaro Car Cover is the Camaro Form Fit Covercraft cover. It has a satiny exterior and a soft fleece inner lining the babies your cars paint. It looks extremely sexy on the car and protects your vehicle from the day to day garage hazards.

For outdoor use, the NOAH Camaro car cover is an excellent choice and also a top seller. It is water resistant but still allows for vehicles paint to breath underneath the cover.

The sale is for all our Covercraft covers for any vehicle. Simply use the coupon code "covercraft" when checking out and the additional 10% will be removed from your total. Links to order are below....

Camaro Car Covers
Covercraft Car Covers for any other vehicles

Thanks,

Jim

Last edited by southerncarparts; 09-28-2011 at 09:07 AM.
southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:02 AM   #2
southerncarparts

Sorry guys, I accidentally deleted the entire prior thread here , where people were talking about their Noah covers and how much they liked them.
Well, I feel silly.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 09-30-2011, 11:10 AM   #3
southerncarparts

Thanks for the orders. If you have any questions about any of these covers, please, feel free to ask away either here, or through PM, or by giving us a phone call at our office!

Thanks,
Matt
Old 10-19-2011, 12:46 PM   #4
quarterscaleman

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
form fit cover coupe

I called you guys last week any update on ordering a form fit cover for the camaro coupe website only list convertible model.
quarterscaleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 12:47 PM   #5
jover

Drives: Victory Red SS
i tired too and got nothing
jover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 12:59 PM   #6
bkscott

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
You got anything to help protect a car from hail? I don't know why one of these companies haven't jumped on this market yet.

ADM CAI, Borla Type S Cat Back, VMAX Ported TB, LG Short Throw Shifter, 1LE Shocks, Hotchkis Sway Bars, Whiteline Cradle Bushing Inserts, Custom Powdercoated ZL1's ,Michelin Pilot Supersports, Stainless Power Headers, Solo J Pipes, AAC LED Sidemarkers, ZL1 Rockers, SLP Splitter, ADM Stage II Cam,ZL1 Diffuser,Vitesse Throttle Controller.

bkscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 01:24 PM   #7
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by quarterscaleman View Post
I called you guys last week any update on ordering a form fit cover for the camaro coupe website only list convertible model.
I don't know why it's doing that. Obviously a coding error in the ordering portal. I'll have to pour through it all and see if there's a misplaced digit somewhere. If you want to go ahead and order one, though, please feel free to call up. We'll take the order and make sure that it's processed properly for your Coupe. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 10-19-2011, 01:30 PM   #8
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkscott View Post
You got anything to help protect a car from hail? I don't know why one of these companies haven't jumped on this market yet.
Best car cover for hail, that I've seen from any company, would be the WeatherShield HD. It's about the thickest outdoor cover there is, and it has a soft inner lining. The only thing is, nobody advertises a cover as being hail-protectant b/c it requires a solid roof to protect from the larger stuff. This cover would definitely protect from dings/dents/scratches that smaller hail can cause, but, there's little that any cover can do against the big, vicious, hail you'll get in very extreme conditions.

Check out the Weathershield HD Car Cover for the Camaro here. It might be what you're looking for, and, is as close to true and complete hail protection as you'll get anywhere.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 10-19-2011, 01:41 PM   #9
jover

Drives: Victory Red SS
What are we looking at price wise for the form fit?
jover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 02:35 PM   #10
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jover View Post
What are we looking at price wise for the form fit?
Click the link and price it out for your vehicle. The Convertible and Coupe will cost the same.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 11-14-2011, 12:43 PM   #11
Tiberious
Old '71 Owner

Drives: 11 Camaro Vert;97 Malibu;03 Venture
My Camaro may be a garage queen, but I think I'll probably want to put a cover on it anyhow to keep the dust/weather off when the door's open. Thanks for posting here I'll be giving your site a good once over to see if you have something to complement my '11 2SS. Shame you don't have a Star Trek license to go with it

Tib
Old 11-29-2011, 02:28 PM   #12
southerncarparts

sale still good through Dec 20th.....

Thanks,

Jim
Old 05-11-2012, 12:38 PM   #13
southerncarparts

The sale is back on! Same coupon code "covercraft" still works!

Thanks,
Matt
Old 05-29-2012, 05:22 AM   #14
babaron
Totally into it

Drives: '67 427vette/'11 Pacecar/'02 BMW ci
I have the form fit indoor cover and love it. Could you go over the washing instructions for it? Thanks!