Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-23-2012, 01:12 PM   #267
Roll_the_Dice

Drives: 2012 Summit White Camaro 2LT
I just received a call about my survey. I did not fill it out "completely satisfied". I added a ton of information in the comments section. They went over everything with me asked me what happened and my concerns about my purchase and I told them my entire story. They then said a District Manager from Chevy was going to call me within 24 hours to discuss the dealership further.

So it pays to fill it out if you are not satisfied. I will let you know what the DM says after I talk to him.
Roll_the_Dice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 05:16 PM   #268
djmikehop

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ss/ RS Victory Red
What Should happen with ANY negative survey and or customer complaint, The employee should NEVER get to see the complainants contact information. If the complaints came "out-of-left-field" then management can contact the complaining customer and ask the "right" questions. Then can see if there is an issue with a certain sales person. As stated many times, I'm sure, some folks are NOT cut out for a sales job, the world needs ditch diggers too! Contact the sales manager, I would also lodge a formal complaint with GM get names an or send e-mails, keep in touch let us know. PM me if you need further assistance
Old 04-23-2012, 05:48 PM   #269
bowtie628
Auto body and paint guy

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
the salesman who sold me my camaro was GREAT.. he even called me exactly a year later to do a check up..
Old 04-24-2012, 12:37 AM   #270
gmanz28

Drives: 2010 LT2 RS Black/1980Z28 Ttop4spd
Don't even get me started with Renfrew Chrysler and my wife's challenger in Calgary what a mistake I thought three camaros would be a lil much but should have stayed with chev sales to service lies and Bs is all we received still pissed. Our surveys are so they can measure themselves they have no concern for us ad the have our money.....
gmanz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:29 AM   #271
cmore

Drives: 2011 Victory Red Auto 2SS
[QUOTE=Scalded Dog;4815738]If a survey was given, then they are seeking actual honest responses. If a survey was given, but you were really only "supposed to" say a bunch of nice things, then the dealership or the salespeople or whoever could just fill them in themselves, and all get raving scores... why bother giving it to customers?

Seriously, some on this thread think it was jacked up to give a poor review for poor service?

That might be the silliest thing I've heard yet.

If they give you a survey to complete, and you feel like completing it, answer the questions appropriately. Why, oh, why would anybody think it "wasn't cool" to give a lousy score to somebody who was lousy?[/QUOTE]

Part of what is wrong with our society now is the PC crap. The idea that everyone has to get a trophy.
In life there will be winners and losers. The winners need to be recognized for their accomplishments and the losers need to understand that they need to improve if they want to move into the winner group.
cmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:08 PM   #272
The Ratchet

Drives: 2011 RJT Vert 2LT/RS
Wow, if I ever handed over this kind of money through a salesman who later called me back yelling and using foul language, the first call I would make would be to the cops to file a report of him threatening me, because that's basically what he's doing in a sense.

Then to a lawyer to file for a restraining order against the guy for harrassment, and then the 3rd call would be to every local newspaper and tv media outlet I could find.

If I was wise enough to record the call somehow it would also be posted on YouTube. Hell I'd probably sue the dealership and GM too since the call was made by a rep at one of GM's dealerships etc for 'emotional distress'.

Mr Big Mouth needs to learn there a consequences for doing things such as this.
The Ratchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:34 PM   #273
JOHNSONROD

Drives: 62 Chevy & 2021 1SS/1LE manual
yeah and what if you dont have a friend that knows the dealership owner? i mean thats a nice feature but for the rest of us, we are screwed. here is the fax ppl. unless they think you will buy another car soon, they dont care. they have your money and dont give a rats behind after that. i got my car at campbell chevy in bowling green ky and they knew i was going to buy a new truck this year and still they screwed me on a repair on my old yukon. some of you guys give dealers way way too much credit as if they are human or something.
at the gates of hell most people will have to stop and go through the process, car salesmen will have an express lane so as not to hold them up.
JOHNSONROD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:34 PM   #274
Fnfalguy
Supreme Advisor

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS Convertible
Prior to purchasing my Camaro, GM lost my last 3 auto purchases because the dealerships acted like I was bothering them and treated my wife terribly on several occasions.

I have to say that even though I'm thrilled to have my SS the dealership I dealt with tried to switch the sales price on the car by $1,000 at the last minute on me and then after I bought it, tried to charge me extra for the spare key that they owed me!

Simply put I think that GM has forgotten what CUSTOMER SERVICE really means!
Fnfalguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:40 AM   #275
WHAMMO

Drives: 13' 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxspeed View Post
This manager was a real piece of work. He was grossly over weight. When he sat at his desk talking to me and had his elbows on the desk with his forearms extending up like he was resting his head in his hands. Tattood in large letters was "Big" on his right forearm and "Daddy" on his left. Needless to say I was incredibly less than impressed.
That is one of the best description of a sore dumbass!!! hahaahahah
WHAMMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:09 PM   #276
Cristoff

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT RS in Red Jewel
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNSONROD View Post
yeah and what if you dont have a friend that knows the dealership owner? i mean thats a nice feature but for the rest of us, we are screwed. here is the fax ppl. unless they think you will buy another car soon, they dont care. they have your money and dont give a rats behind after that. i got my car at campbell chevy in bowling green ky and they knew i was going to buy a new truck this year and still they screwed me on a repair on my old yukon. some of you guys give dealers way way too much credit as if they are human or something.
at the gates of hell most people will have to stop and go through the process, car salesmen will have an express lane so as not to hold them up.
Those are not only NOT the "fax", they are not even remotely accurate for most dealerships.

Please do not group all Dealerships together - we are not all the same.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:13 PM   #277
nightshift

Drives: Victory Red 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodj View Post
You basically screwed the guy over and now he's mad. What did you expect?
How is answering a survey honestly screwing the sales guy over? I'd say the sales guy screwed himself over with poor customer service.
nightshift is offline   Reply With Quote