Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wheels / Tires

Old 10-16-2014, 01:57 PM   #1
MzCamaro

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS / RS Coupe
Arrow FS: OEM 2012 POLISHED 2SS / RS WHEELS

*Wheels only* No tires included.

Selling my 2012 2SS / RS *polished* OEM wheels. Amazing condition. Only VERY minor curb rash on one (I can post pics later). The others are in excellent condition. Looking to get $600.

I'm kind of mainly getting insight if anyone on here would buy them. I'm selling my 2012 rally yellow SS which currently has the factory reproduction ZL1 gloss black wheels on it, so my OEM polished SS wheels are getting lonely sitting in my house. I was originally just going to give the stock wheels away when I sell my car but I thought I'd try this to see if anyone would be interested in buying.

I wouldn't feel comfortable shipping them anywhere so local pick-up only (and cash deals only). Zip code for my area is 44718 but I am open to traveling a few miles to meet a potential buyer.

Thanks!
M

Rally Yellow 2012 2SS Coupe, Sunroof, Automatic Trans, Polished 20" Rims, RS package..... Mods coming soon!

Last edited by MzCamaro; 10-17-2014 at 10:39 AM.
MzCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 04:45 PM   #2
NJIOMSS

Drives: 2010 IOM SS/RS
I'm in the same boat as you. Got rid of the car with mint Chrome factory reproductions ZL1 wheels on it and had the stock wheels left over. I've been selling mine on here & CL since August at $450, granted mine are bare wheels, no lugs, center caps or TPMS but in excellent condition. No luck with a sale yet.

If I were you I would spend the extra $, swap the wheels out and sell the ZL1s for a few hundred more. Just my $.02 since I just went through it. Lol

Especially do this if you're trading it in as the dealer does not care what's on the vehicle. If it doesn't sell they then send it to the auction for resale and with winter coming I'm sure that'll be the case. GLWS
NJIOMSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 05:46 PM   #3
Burt
Cone Killer

Drives: 2012 SS
I can't at the moment, but I'd like to. If it were a couple months down the road, I'd come get them. Good luck with the sale!

Selling off my remaining wheels, tires, 27mm front sway bar, and MGW shift knob. Get them out of my house before my wife puts me out!
Burt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 10:39 AM   #4
MzCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burt View Post
I can't at the moment, but I'd like to. If it were a couple months down the road, I'd come get them. Good luck with the sale!
Aww bummer :( Let me know if your timeline changes and you can buy sooner!

Posting pics of the wheels later tonight when I get home.

Rally Yellow 2012 2SS Coupe, Sunroof, Automatic Trans, Polished 20" Rims, RS package..... Mods coming soon!
Old 10-18-2014, 09:22 AM   #5
heymatt

Drives: 2012 IBM 2SS Vert.
I'd be interested in the 2 20x9 if you're willing to ship. Post or PM pics.
Old 10-18-2014, 09:35 AM   #6
AllBlackSS

Drives: 2010 SS
Any chance you'd be willing to sell the reproduction ZL1 wheels?
AllBlackSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 02:09 PM   #7
mpiersd

Drives: ABM #2041
These are the same as the 2010 RS wheels, correct?

Bernadette: 2LT/RS, ABM #2041 of 3903
ZL-1 Springs | CAI | Muffler delete | Magnaflow resonator | LED DRL | DRL harness | RX Catch Can | Mini me

Cortana: 2015 Harley Davidson Road Glide Special
V&H Power Duals Headers & Oversized 450 Raider mufflers | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 Chisel Extreme intake | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 programmer | Klock Werks 12" Pro-Touring windscreen

Own an Aqua Blue Metallic Camaro?
Click here to join us on Facebook and help us in establishing the Aqua Blue Registry to locate all 3903 of these beautiful Camaros!
mpiersd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 03:35 PM   #8
MzCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmike View Post
Any chance you'd be willing to sell the reproduction ZL1 wheels?
Can you PM me your offer for the gloss black reproduction ZL1 wheels? Mine are absolutely pristine. I just got them earlier this year.