Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 09-09-2009, 12:25 PM   #85
slick rick
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOSUfan View Post
Thanks for the info on the PDIM module. I looked it up on some of the other forums and see what you are talking about. Let me put a thought out there and see what you think? I am thinking that the PDIM just routes the signal from the usb to the radio. I am guessing that the radio is already set up to receive and process from an aux source. Just like aftermarket radios do now, with a plug in the back. So if I can get wiring diagram for the radio it should have an aux line in? Then I just have to tap in and the radio, when set to aux, should pick it up and process it? just a thought....let me know what you think?
All trim levels come standard with the AUX line in in the armrest.

It's the USB port that's not on the 1SS.
Old 09-20-2009, 01:44 PM   #86
Macatc123

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS (on order)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOSUfan View Post
Thanks for the info on the PDIM module. I looked it up on some of the other forums and see what you are talking about. Let me put a thought out there and see what you think? I am thinking that the PDIM just routes the signal from the usb to the radio. I am guessing that the radio is already set up to receive and process from an aux source. Just like aftermarket radios do now, with a plug in the back. So if I can get wiring diagram for the radio it should have an aux line in? Then I just have to tap in and the radio, when set to aux, should pick it up and process it? just a thought....let me know what you think?
Any luck with this?
Macatc123 is offline   Reply With Quote