Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 09:46 AM   #267
caper

Drives: 2010 IOM 2ss/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris-HPS View Post
That is just it. The guys that are awaiting parts are recieving them or solutions have been made at my cost. They are just not posting that they have been getting the parts and so on. So yes, They are being taken care of. If I truly wanted to screw you guys, I would not continue to pay to be a sponsor on here and take all the negative comments, I would just not renew and you would never hear from me again, and be gone, however we are making changes, and making things better so these sutautions never happen again.

Chris
You realize you're talking about receiving parts several months late right? After months of no returned calls and avoiding emails right? You realize you're paying for parts that should've been there to begin with right? With correct welding and fab right? And all this several months after bring paid for by the customer...I would hardly call your role in this fiasco ethical, nor would I ever stretch to say you're taking care of your customers.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:15 AM   #268
Chris-HPS

Drives: 2008Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by caper View Post
You realize you're talking about receiving parts several months late right? After months of no returned calls and avoiding emails right? You realize you're paying for parts that should've been there to begin with right? With correct welding and fab right? And all this several months after bring paid for by the customer...I would hardly call your role in this fiasco ethical, nor would I ever stretch to say you're taking care of your customers.

First off you are totally mistaken and you need to get your facts correct.

Several months in getting parts late, sure.
Months of no returned phone calls?? Really.. That is totally incorrect,
Avoiding Emails, sorry your wrong again.

I could do just like fastlane did and basicly say FU, however we are making sure these guys get there parts one way or another.

Chris
Old 10-19-2012, 11:15 AM   #269
caper

Quote:

I could do just like fastlane did and basicly say FU, however we are making sure these guys get there parts one way or another.

Chris
So you're saying you replied in a timely manner to all calls and emails, and that you did so over the course of several months? Then the posts I read of you not returning multiple calls and emails are wrong. I'm not saying you waited months to return calls, I'm saying your poor communication has lasted for months. You have shown over several months that communication is poor.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:20 AM   #270
GbrilliantQ
¡ʇuɐıןןıɹq

Drives: 2011 Camaro IOM 2SS/RS
Quote:

Chris

I went 13 days without a response from you. Before just this week. You were taking days and days and days to say anything. It took 22 days to get a refund from you. You say you will call on a day and never do call.

I mean come on its like you completely forgot the shit you put us through. Because now you decided to get people stuff.

And this whole story of us not telling what little decent business related actions you have taking is false. Frank and myself have both updated our threads. On getting parts or you saying you will pay to fix things. Its great you decided to start doing things you should have from.the start.

No matter what you do It will never make up for shit I've went through.

Hopefully you take this as a learning experience. Your online customers matter too!!

Sent from my Galaxy Note
Old 10-19-2012, 11:23 AM   #271
caper

Apparently my facts were correct...
Old 10-19-2012, 11:51 AM   #272
Chris-HPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GbrilliantQ View Post
I went 13 days without a response from you. Before just this week. You were taking days and days and days to say anything. It took 22 days to get a refund from you. You say you will call on a day and never do call.

I mean come on its like you completely forgot the shit you put us through. Because now you decided to get people stuff.

And this whole story of us not telling what little decent business related actions you have taking is false. Frank and myself have both updated our threads. On getting parts or you saying you will pay to fix things. Its great you decided to start doing things you should have from.the start.

No matter what you do It will never make up for shit I've went through.

Hopefully you take this as a learning experience. Your online customers matter too!!

Sent from my Galaxy Note

You went 13 days without a response due to my back injury when I was laid up, and when I called you on the phone, I talked to you and told you this. Anyways, you are being taken care of, as well as everyone else. Like I said, I could of thrown up my hands with this and just said FU like others vendors on here have, and I have not. I am taking care of the issues at hand.

Chris
Old 10-19-2012, 11:51 AM   #273
Chris-HPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by caper View Post
Apparently my facts were correct...

LOL.

Closed Thread