Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 04-04-2013, 10:08 PM   #29
coreyaustin17
NEC5 C-HOLE CHAMP

Drives: 2013 camaro 2SS/RS 1LE 1 of 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Bad-ZL1 View Post
The wife and I are in. Captain, post your route and timing through CT so I can plan a meet up location. I'm ok with going later to avoid the RICOA log jam. Looks like others in CT are interested too.
keep me posted jay id like to meet up and cruise in with yall
Old 04-05-2013, 05:46 AM   #30
FAIRNOT LZ1
It's in black & white

Drives: 2012 ZL1 Summit White #1366
Hey guys how bad would it be for some of you up north to make a meeting point near the airport? then we could all cruise in together just an idea
(Bradley International)

Last edited by FAIRNOT LZ1; 04-05-2013 at 08:01 AM.
FAIRNOT LZ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:39 AM   #31
molloni
Capt. Organization!

Drives: Black 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
Here's the info I got for the CT folks:

Quote:
Facebook search "
Connecticut Auto Movement for Spikes Ride for Sandy Hook" and join their page. The meetup places are below.

The Hartford Area will be meeting at ECS Performance 1000 Old County Circle Unit 115, Windsor Locks, Connecticut 06096 Paul Scott the owner will be the contact there. Meet up is 7:00 and you will be departing no later than 7:30 am

Waterbury Ct area participants. We will be meeting at the Stadium Sports bar & Grille 550 Chase Ave Wtby. Breakfast and Coffee will be available at 6:30 am ... Leaving lot at 7:30. If you plan on attending please let Mike Edwards know.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:45 AM   #32
molloni
Capt. Organization!

Oh yea, and another thing I kind of worked out that...if everyone does the 65MPH speed limit and leave about 2seconds of space between them (which is about 50ft), each 100cars is 1mile long. So if the NH starting point really has their 800+ cars, that's going to be a line of cars about 8miles long. And that's just the NH group...

one word - BOTTLENECK
Old 04-05-2013, 10:37 AM   #33
wmora4

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS IBM
we should do our own .. at least once a year !!!
Old 04-05-2013, 11:10 AM   #34
coreyaustin17
NEC5 C-HOLE CHAMP

Drives: 2013 camaro 2SS/RS 1LE 1 of 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRNOT LZ1 View Post
Hey guys how bad would it be for some of you up north to make a meeting point near the airport? then we could all cruise in together just an idea
(Bradley International)
i could make that happen
Old 04-05-2013, 11:21 AM   #35
Cadaver Puncher
Resident asshole

Drives: 92 Camaro rs ( not stock) lol
If I had the funds for gas and the heater control valve bypassed I'd be there.
But that's not the case. Still need to do some work on the car for big runs like that.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:39 PM   #36
One-Bad-ZL1
So easy to love Camaros

Drives: 2013 ZL1 VR #3457
Send a message via Yahoo to One-Bad-ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyaustin17 View Post
i could make that happen
I'm good, looks like a plan is forming.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:55 PM   #37
One-Bad-ZL1
So easy to love Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by molloni View Post
Thanks Nick
Old 04-05-2013, 03:03 PM   #38
molloni
Capt. Organization!

No problem.

At this point, my plan is to sit and wait at the Chelmsford rest stop on I495 for the NH group to pass by, and I'll file in with them.

It looks like Charlie and Chris will be waiting at the rest stop EAST of Lee. I'll give Charlie a call as we get close, and I can pull up at the rest stop and meet up with those guys.

Will, if you want to wait at a Worcester rest stop on the Pike, let me know which one. PM me your phone number, and I'll do the same. I'll give you a call as we get close, and I can pull up on the ramp with you.

To the CT guys, if you guys organize your own rally at the airport, that's up to you. Or you can file in with any of the CT groups.

We won't be able to roll in together are NEC5 - think of this more like a Bass Pro show where everyone does what they can, and we just have to find each other at the event. I know it's not quite our style, but trying to organize everyone for this will be too much. I can't wait to see the merge of the NH group and the south MA group. I'll have to mount my camera on my windshield and take video.

Last edited by molloni; 04-06-2013 at 08:03 PM.
molloni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:58 PM   #39
wmora4

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS IBM
Quote:
No problem.

At this point, my plan is to sit and wait at the Chelmsford rest stop on I495 for the NH group to pass by, and I'll file in with them.

It looks like Charlie and Chris will be waiting at the rest stop west of Lee. I'll give Charlie a call as we get close, and I can pull up at the rest stop and meet up with those guys.

Will, if you want to wait at a Worcester rest stop on the Pike, let me know which one. PM me your phone number, and I'll do the same. I'll give you a call as we get close, and I can pull up on the ramp with you.

To the CT guys, if you guys organize your own rally at the airport, that's up to you. Or you can file in with any of the CT groups.

We won't be able to roll in together are NEC5 - think of this more like a Bass Pro show where everyone does what they can, and we just have to find each other at the event. I know it's not quite our style, but trying to organize everyone for this will be too much. I can't wait to see the merge of the NH group and the south MA group. I'll have to mount my camera on my windshield and take video.

Exit 11 as always ??? Charlie, Chris? ?
Old 04-05-2013, 04:36 PM   #40
One-Bad-ZL1
So easy to love Camaros

We'll figure it out. So you'll be meet the times set on the FB page then? If so, I'll find a spot along the route in CT to jump in behind you.
Old 04-05-2013, 05:19 PM   #41
FAIRNOT LZ1
It's in black & white

Drives: 2012 ZL1 Summit White #1366
Quote:
That is the Airport!! ... just the other side is all guess we can do that.
You up for that Jay? and anyone else that wants to do the strait shot across the state

FAIRNOT LZ1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 05:44 PM   #42
chevy 3
NEcamaro5

Drives: Black 2ss rs 1LE
We're going the other way this time Wil. I can meet any that wants to at exit 8 off the pike. It's the Palmer exit and there is a gas station on the right with a Dunkin donuts. From there it's off too exit 3 I think to meet up with Chris for breakfast if I'm fast enough. There is a freindlys restaurant strait off the pike with a big parking lot to meet up. The only thing for me is what time do we meet. I guessing the line in to register will be crazzy long so we can realy take in the cruise and enjoy the company. I'd like to meet Chris at freindlys for for 7:00. If this works. Not saying anyone has to rush to meet us because we will have too meet realy early. Palmer exit for 6:30. That's leaving time. Other than that I can meet anyone for what ever time we come up with. I'm open for ideas.
chevy 3 is offline   Reply With Quote