Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 09-28-2012, 09:22 PM   #1
BTRSS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS Supercharged
Looking for a body shop

I have a 2011 Camaro SS and am looking to have the strips removed, have a new hood painted and installed along with a new spoiler. Any one know of a good shop in the Mansfield-Foxboro area?
BTRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:52 PM   #2
HP Turbine
Boosted

Drives: 2012 1LT RS... with snails
I believe you can use a heat gun/ blow dryer and it'll peel up then you just peel it off. Then use a cleaner to get any residue off.

IPS Twin Turbos, Corsa Exhaust, Ported Throttle Body. 461 rwhp 443 rwtq!! *Cameron Hass.ani*
HP Turbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:42 AM   #3
600hp-lpe

Drives: 2010
My car was done at West Fitchburg Auto Body - Fitchburg Mass. Speak to Mike Williams (owner) - 978 342-6042.

He does custom work, very reasonably priced.

Here is an "after" picture when my car was just finished there:

600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:28 AM   #4
Cadaver Puncher
Resident asshole

Drives: 92 Camaro rs ( not stock) lol
I love the red. Just one shade darker and that's the color I'll be having my car sprayed.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:58 AM   #5
2010CamaroRS
Driver of the Blue Demon

Drives: '15 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
underbody neon FTW lol

The Few, The Proud, The Hyper Blue Metallics

DT shorties.BBK Intake.FlowMaster AT.Eibach 1'' drop.Hurst Short Throw (44% reduction).Unrestricted Motorsports Gen 1 Style Rear Spoiler.Custom Aqua Blue Metallic Interior Panels.RS Embroidered Head Rests.Interior LED by Oracle.Illuminated Bowtie by Oracle.Footwell LED by Oracle.Grille LED by Oracle.Functional Headliner Console Toggle Switches for LED Lighting.Aqua Blue Engine Cover.RotoFab Radiator Cover.Aqua Blue Fuse Box Cover from RPI Designs.Much More
2010CamaroRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:03 PM   #6
Northeast Rod Run

Drives: 1969 Camaro
Competition Specialties in Walpole. they are less than 10 minutes from Gillette Stadium

If you go to the shop, you will be impressed by the cleanliness and the ongoing projects. They just finished a front end job on an Audi R8 and they are currently building Camaro Performer magazine's personal car. It was shipped to them from the west coast and people don't send stuff that far if it's a bad shop. They are in all the car mags almost monthly. They do a lot of Camaro work there, along with tons of other classics.

Look around their website and you can get a feel for their work. Not to mention that Peter Newell is the owner and you'll be hard pressed to find a nicer guy out there

www.competition-specialties.com