Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 11-10-2015, 10:49 PM   #15
Silverlsinva

Drives: 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth Grigio
Its out and its Amazing as usual
Silverlsinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 12:19 AM   #16
mickss

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS-M6 67 Chevelle Wgn
Just waiting for it to be delivered, supposedly this Friday the 13th, hope that isn`t a bad omen. Metal Gear Solid 5 will be put on the back burner for awhile when I do get it. Can`t wait to see if it looks and plays as good as all the videos seem to suggest.
mickss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 06:30 AM   #17
AllBlackSS

Drives: 2010 SS
Pretty good game so far. I'm only about 2 hours in of game play but the graphics are unreal.
AllBlackSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 09:01 AM   #18
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Got home from my drive up & back to Alaska on release day. I had pre-ordered on Steam, but forgotten to start the Install, so I had to wait until about 10pm Monday for it to finish downloading.

I've played now through the end of Concord (not very far, in other words), and it looks and plays great. I'm probably going to restart my game now that I have a feel for things, and redo the early first quest so I can search and pick up everything.
Old 11-12-2015, 10:46 AM   #19
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
I have never played a fallout game. I think i'm going to pick up fall out 3 or new vegas first.
Old 11-12-2015, 10:55 AM   #20
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
I have never played a fallout game. I think i'm going to pick up fall out 3 or new vegas first.
I'm not sure you really need to do that. Both are large, expansive games...as I expect 4 will be as well. Both are great, no doubt...however from what I've seen so far, you won't be missing anything either.

If you've ever played Elder Scrolls, it's sort of the same thing...same system (slightly different), new graphics, different storyline.
Old 11-12-2015, 11:17 AM   #21
Aikidoshadow
Rabbit of Caerbannog

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3
They OP'd then nerfed my beloved power armor...sad panda.
Aikidoshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 11:20 AM   #22
PoorMansCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
I'm not sure you really need to do that. Both are large, expansive games...as I expect 4 will be as well. Both are great, no doubt...however from what I've seen so far, you won't be missing anything either.

If you've ever played Elder Scrolls, it's sort of the same thing...same system (slightly different), new graphics, different storyline.
I've never played Elder Scrolls either. lol I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to play these games on PC or xbox one. I'm sure I can play fallout 3 and new vegas on the PC, but fallout 4 might need a new graphics card. So that will be an expensive game to buy. lol I could try fallout 3 on PC and then maybe get 4 on the xbox. I just don't know.
Old 11-12-2015, 12:30 PM   #23
Rangore

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS 45th Anniversary Ed
Really liking it. I'm only level 10 so far.
Old 11-14-2015, 08:47 AM   #24
mickss

Finally received and installed the game and SOB I can`t do key bindings to numpad, it`s "reserved" for what? And then there`s the E key issue which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever I`ll let this video sum up my frustration with the key binding issue I have!

Old 11-14-2015, 09:13 AM   #25
Silverlsinva

Drives: 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth Grigio
[QUOTE=mickss;8736403]Finally received and installed the game and SOB I can`t do key bindings to numpad, it`s "reserved" for what? And then there`s the E key issue which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever I`ll let this video sum up my frustration with the key binding issue I have!

This is why i play on console JK yea i heard about that and seems a few people and a bit upset about it but i mean the game is still amazing otherwise i am already lvl 31ish and have only played like 2 or 3 of the main story line missions. I just keep trying to collect stuff to make my armor, power armor and weapons better and build my Settlements up even though i am not sure what benefit they are to me except for a place to store things and junk. OH one Big Pro Tip HOARD all the adhesive u can find can damn everything u make needs it oh and Corks. Those are two things i am always running out of.
Silverlsinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 08:19 AM   #26
Devryn17
Suffers Fools Poorly

Drives: 2010 SS/RS, CGM w/ Silver Stripes.
Our whole crew is playing it. I keep playing it, but I'm not as in love with it as the rest of our crew. I think Bethesda needs to step up their game...They've built another static world with lots of bugs and a mediocre story. The Witcher 3 destroys this game on every level.

Momma didn't bronze my shoes, but when I turned 16 I inherited a lead foot.
Devryn17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 01:06 PM   #27
PoorMansCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeDawn View Post
Hey Poor

On the Fallout 4 XBOXONE Box, it says "XBOX Exclusive Offer: Fallout 3 Included for free!"

Not sure if you have XONE or not, but if you do it's free when you purchase 4.
awesome, i'll have to check it out! thanks!
Old 11-24-2015, 04:43 PM   #28
mickss

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickss View Post
Finally received and installed the game and SOB I can`t do key bindings to numpad, it`s "reserved" for what? And then there`s the E key issue which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever I`ll let this video sum up my frustration with the key binding issue I have!

Yea!!! They finally got a beta patch for the PC numpad issue in case anyone cares, I`m now happy again.